Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SoonHei

Forcefeeding 5-MeO-DMT for the good of Mankind?

20 posts in this topic

Just a thought :)

I sometimes wonder, why they don't take a serial killer or even a corrupt politician, somehow, someway kidnap them and take em underground and plug them up with some pure safe but breakthrough doses of 5-MeO-DMT

they come out the other end of the tube all different and better for the society? what about D.Trump himself?

Love Is The Answer
www.instagram.com/ev3rSunny

because using psychedelics against your will can be traumatizing as fuck, just. no.

Dont look at me! Look inside!

@Rilles hmmmm

traumatizing initially but with the breakthrough dose, understanding is had ?

again, the test subjects we talking about here - we arent too keen to make it a swell experience for them

let them have a taste of hell first and then get the dose of truth

also, i heard with 5-meo breakthough dose, someone taking it willinging even can be hellish if no prior experience but it forces you past and does the ego-death for you in a way because of it's sheer power or w/ever the driving force is

but god help those test subjects who just dwell in hell and come back without breakthough lol. well deserved still i say, being serial killers, rapist and all

and hey, thats the better way to cure them , rather than lock them up for life in prioson where they wont learn a thing and really, that's more of a hell in a way when looking from the outside. locked up 50 years + in jail vs take a quick dose of 5meo - there's some willingness for ya :) 

Love Is The Answer

@SoonHei Are you a volunteer for the test?

Bearing with the conditioned in gentleness, fording the river with resolution, not neglecting what is distant, not regarding one's companions; thus one may manage to walk in the middle. H11L2

sounds like something hitler would do if he wanted to.

unborn Truth

@tsuki nope. far from it.

i'm down if you guys force it upon me. then i will have to surrender to WHAT-IS and have my breakthrough

don't even have to worry about where to get it from and no $$$ spent either :P 

sign me up! 

Love Is The Answer

@SoonHei

Because psychedelics, even 5meo, is not enough for the outcome you’re referring to /implying. It’d be nice to see this experiment though. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

4 minutes ago, Nahm said:

@SoonHei

Because psychedelics, even 5meo, is not enough for the outcome you’re referring to /implying. It’d be nice to see this experiment though. 

hmmm

i had this thought after seeing some video I saw before (I think one of Leo's videos) where they talk about a heroine or meth addict for like 15+ years cured after 1 dose of either regular or 5Meo DMT cuz he had a breakthrough and a bunch of "aahaa" moments 

Love Is The Answer

yeah addicts who volunteered! youre saying kidnap and forcefeed....

Dont look at me! Look inside!

Interesting concept, but I don't think it works. If you are not ready for a breakthrough, or willing to do the work, nothing will change you. You need the grace and will at the same time. Personally, I don't even know why I became so interested in such topics and way of life. Sometimes it feels like luck, gift , or curse, but not my own doing. You see what I'm sayin?

7 minutes ago, Samra said:

Personally, I don't even know why I became so interested in such topics and way of life. Sometimes it feels like luck, gift , or curse, but not my own doing. You see what I'm sayin?

exactly. 100% the same deal here with me. looking back, i dont know how/why i stumbled upon here and in this work

might have been a late night youtube binge watch with the side column of related videos leading from 1 thing to the next and here we are :)

10 minutes ago, Rilles said:

youre saying kidnap and forcefeed....

lol i know. i am not so cruel lol

was just talking about those people who have the severest of punishments like death penalty or life in prison - only the "bad" ones killers, rapists etc. anyhow, not gonna happen anyways lol. 5meo becoming a common talked about thing like Leo uses it - that's like year 2518 maybe :) 

not a random person of the street :) 

Love Is The Answer

10 minutes ago, Outer said:

the importance of set and setting.

keep that all as it needs to be

the only variant is the participant who aint all willy nilly until the breakthrough kicks in and takes care of it all

Love Is The Answer

14 minutes ago, Outer said:

Sorry, don't understand fully what you mean.

Have you taken 5-MeO-DMT yourself?

nope :(

i guess that probably answers all your questions about my knowledge of this haha :P 

Love Is The Answer

@SoonHei It wouldn't do shit. Might even make things worse.

Psychedelics are a tool, not the solution to every problem.

The man who changes the world is the man who changes himself.

1 hour ago, SoonHei said:

5meo becoming a common talked about thing like Leo uses it - that's like year 2518 maybe :) 

It will be way sooner than that. Like 2050. Lol

The man who changes the world is the man who changes himself.

11 minutes ago, Robert said:

It will be way sooner than that. Like 2050. Lol

let's hope. because then i'll likely be around to take a spin when it's mainstream :D 

hopefully i'm woke by then on my own via meditation and other ways

bless

Love Is The Answer

hqdefault.jpg

There is no cure for closedmindedness.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

-

Edited by MarkusSweden

Isn't it so, yes or no? 

15 minutes ago, MarkusSweden said:

Not even forcefeeding 5-Meo-DMT will give them any clue or insights beyond there stupidity, how come? 

+1

but i guess that's just the way it is.. 

In islam, Allah says," Allah guides whom He wills and lets astray whom He wills" 

i guess that's another way of saying reality/infinty will have a certain appearance in which some will be beyond help.. hopefuly they end up there due to their build-up of karma over the years :) 

Love Is The Answer

Sadly, there is no substance that would consistently create breakthrough experience in everyone. Not even 5-MeO. There are some reports where it hasn't worked even on spiritual seekers.