Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cortex

Cooperation with spirits entities and demons

11 posts in this topic

How to communicate with spirits, how to summon them,  make them part of your life, for example there is this popular theory that magicians cooperate with entities while performing inhuman magic tricks, so I am very curious how to do that, If someone have experienced it or have knowledge about it then share here your experiences 

@Cortex first learn to talk to girls maybe, after that we will see..

:)

Edited by Salvijus

Those you do not forgive you fear. 

because when you have entities who are assisting you then this is one of the greatest super powers 

Edited by Cortex
Super Powers

1 hour ago, Cortex said:

because when you have entities who are assisting you then this is one of the greatest super powers 

@Cortex The greatest super power is the willingness to face life without them.

Bearing with the conditioned in gentleness, fording the river with resolution, not neglecting what is distant, not regarding one's companions; thus one may manage to walk in the middle. H11L2

The truth is that nobody here knows how to do it because if they did they would be in a different place now 

22 minutes ago, Cortex said:

The truth is that nobody here knows how to do it because if they did they would be in a different place now 

We are not yet blissful and peaceful people, if your mind is in a lot of turmoil, the chances are that you will come in contact with evil spirits, because then you are like an open door for them. 

Well if that's the truth then I'm already possessed by the demons :D

But there is this theory that magicians are cooperating with spirits, you can look that up its very interesting, so I am wondering what they know that people on this forum or even Leo doesn't about the spiritual world and changing physical matter, I want to know this how to learn paranormal abilities I want to have it so much   

10 hours ago, Cortex said:

And you’d feel safe having demons as your guide? Be careful what you wish for, you dont want to end up like The Exorcist or something;)

Dont look at me! Look inside!

demons are just aspects of yourself that you imagine to be outside of yourself

why not eliminate the middle man?