F A B

First time problems

9 posts in this topic

I wish to state that I’ve never had sex. Last night I was on a beach with a girl. It was dark and no one nearby. After 20 minutes on foreplay we were ready for penetration, but suddenly  we heard some friends of her walking toward us. We stopped and rapidly got dressed. Her friends stayed with us for half an hour and then they left. Then I tried to rebuild the atmosphere but when she was completely naked in front of me I couldn’t get another full erection for penetration.

I was so close to my “first time”. Now I feel like I miss a huge opportunity and I fear to be impotent next time in the future.

Any tips?

Were you drunk or really stressed? Alternatively wearing a too small condom? Those thing makes it more difficult, did you find the girl attractive?

I was sober. I never get drunk.

I didn’t wear condom because my erection wasn’t hard enough.

The girl was nice. 

(Anyway, I can also add that she have never had sex too and that during the time we were with her friends, we were always attached and I kept erection for half an hour)

Mental hurdle. It's all in your head bro. I imagine you got stage fright then fear creeped in and you noticed you couldn't perform and it just perpetuated itself. 

Learn to get back into your body, focus on your breathing, focus on her breathing, don't try to think what she's thinking either, focus on body language, focus on eye contact etc. get out of your head into your body and make sweet, sweet love. 

Memento Mori

Thank you guys.

I found out it was just anxiety.

Last night I had my first full sexual intercourse. I was amazing, I last very long and she came twice.

Edited by F A B

Congrats and impressive that you got along so quickly! 

Exactly, there is nothing to fear, I have the opposite even the night after sexual contacts, no matter where I am for example in my high school or at a casting or even at any random place  and I see a good looking girl I just can't stop my erection because of my fantasies, especially if some girl presses my fetish buttons, then I usually start to flirt with her or stare at her body part which makes me horny for her to see this, usually it really works pretty nice 

Having sex outdoors in public is pretty hard and scary. Not to mention if this is your first time ever having sex.

You should be much more comfortable in a secure indoor environment where you will not be interrupted or have to rush.

Logistics, logistics, logistics. 70% of getting laid is planning out the night properly so that you two end up alone in a secure location.

Also, do not get overly sexual with a girl unless you are ALREADY in a secure location. You must close the deal, otherwise she will often get too creeped out by the situation and not give you another shot. It's too awkward to get naked with someone but not have sex. And girls hate that kind of awkwardness.

Next time, make sure you close. You, as the man, are responsible for planning things such that you can close.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.