Chrissy j

Can I get some help?

6 posts in this topic

READ WHOLE THING BEFORE RESPONSE! okay so this is going into the meditation section because, well, it has a lot of do with that. I gotta friend who did one tab of acid, and realized he was god he said. He did it again 3/4 a tab and smoked weed with it this time too and had a bad trip saying everything disappeared (ego death) with lots of hallucinations and freaking out. It was really bad. He then did dmt (a lot of his 100milligrams) a week later on the same day since it was weak dmt but he said time disappeared. He got no visuals. Ever since the second acid trip he’s been tripping out it seems like. Maybe it was the dmt. Changing all his life plans(he wanted to go to LA to be an actor or something along those lines maybe a director but now wants to travel across America. He said he wanted to hitchhike it last I heard), give his life to god letting god run the show (but he wants to keep a little bit of his ego he said so...i don’t know what that means) being really weird and not himself, talking really monotone, being super nervous looking and monotone and odd and bugeyed while explaining his plan to let god Run his life while saying he has no plan he’s just gonna let it happen, practicing mindfulness 24/7, and he says he feels like the next jesus(he’s been learning enlightenment from the Bible without other enlightenment study or minimal study, except what I say about it and the Bible and now some Alan Watts). Found out today that he has a family history of bipolar disorder. These psychedelics plus being a pot head is fucking him up I think. Some of this stuff seems like it could be really good, but really I think it’s a manic episode. He has took a drastic change. Within a week or two span after the dmt. I feel a dark energy. Today he took a vow of silence for a week.  guess he is not talking even at work. My friend who just turned 19 your old friend is doing all this. Any advice for how to help my friend? Me and my other friends are really worried about him. Can you give me some insight on understanding what he is going through? Like what is going on here? I feel like he is falling into a dark place. And pushing too hard on enlightenment. It isn’t healthy I’ll tell you that. You would have to see it yourself to understand really how drastically he changed. It has turned neurotic I feel. He has a spiritual ego now which I get. Maybe a god complex type deal (next Jesus) it looks like to me at least. And possibly it is a manic episode. Are we just overthinking it? I doubt it. We have all noticed. And I feel like ppl do change drastically after enlightenment sometimes. But this huge shift came after the second acid trip and dmt. Not his first experience of god. After his first he just had an ego lash back. Now shits getting wacky. Any advice would help. Thanks a lot. Let me know what y’all think is happening. Maybe it’s all good honestly we will have to see

EDIT: I guess I just want to know your guys opinion on what is happening with him and nonduality and his psychology and how to help him back to a healthy version of himself. And I guess I’m just asking how normal is all this after psychedelics? Maybe we’re just misunderstanding it. 

Edited by Chrissy j

Hey...I'm 20 and I experienced the same thing about a year ago so maybe I can help...I didnt do psychedelics but rather I was watching Leo's videos and his content just melted my mind, heart and my entire way of living. I was in high school at the time and reacted to "truth" just as your friend is doing now.

What I can say is that he will need time to integrate all that he has learnt. He feels like this because he has realized how misaligned his life really is (at least thats how I felt). Try not to let him do anything too extreme that he may regret later on when he is in a more balanced state.

peace and love

help him find some 5 meo dmt and put it up his ass, but in all seriousness it does sound like an episode. Best you can do is ask him to lay off the psychs for a while and just let him be. Silence really ought to teach him the deception of the mind. I wouldn't be afraid of him going "Dark" or anything like that. Just accept his decisions and link him articles / books / videos that will help him perhaps help him find this forum

seems like a strong awakening

if anything advise your friend to not do anymore psychedelics for the next months, let him know that he needs time to integrate all of this

I wouldn't be too worried, your friend got in touch with high truths and high energy perhaps even shattering his reality as he knows it, the way he's acting out is very normal, and still pretty balanced considering the circumstances

by no means do I advise anyone doing the same, one week is not even an inch enough to integrate an acid trip with a god realization before going off on a dmt trip ,there needs to be time to integrate, especially after such important trips

on top of that being bipolar your friend needs to know he really should stay off psychedelics, and have time to integrate all this

also dont try to judge him too much

Stellars interact with Terrans from ÓB (Earth’s Low Orbit).!

That’s all good stuff to know. Makes me less worried for him. It could be a huge transition from stage orange to green too.

If what's happening to him is having a negative affect on his life on a regular basis then he needs more help than you can give him.

There's more than one world and in the world where pretty much all humans live it's actually not okay if he hurts himself so I would find a doctor and make an appointment for him to have a mental and physical evaluation - if you think he needs that then he probably does.