Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
isabel

Consciousness is within everything, even the body after it dies?

5 posts in this topic

If consciousness is within everything, then when a person dies why do people say that consciousness merges back with everything, wouldn't it just then be a dead body?

Or is it just the thoughts/mind that keeps consciousness from seeing itself as everything, so when there is no mind it naturally sees itself as everything?

So things with no mind are already everything, like a stone, or a desk, or a body that has died? Or a person who is alive but has no thoughts?

?

my understanding is this way

there are, at every moment, an infinite # of POINT OF VIEWS available from which the ONE consciousness views the reality

the scenario which you are talking about then is very simply two of the infinite possibilities that can be.

call whatever YOU are right at this moment CON(you)

so when your body dies and you had known that you are not your body, then the CON(you) might be seen from the point of merging back with everything

to the mind which has yet not seen or known about the fact that we are not the body, that person's CON(you) may remain with the now-dead-still body and still go thru and experience the "pain" of deterioration or the sheer terror of knowing that I AM NOW DEAD BUT I CANNOT MOVE AND WTF IS GOING ON etc

so all Point of Views are available each time, its just whatever you currently witness / are tuned into is what your CON(you) sees and it is usually inline with your expectations and beliefs.

Love Is The Answer
www.instagram.com/ev3rSunny

@isabel Think of consciousness like water that goes on forever in all directions. You can dye the water with various colors, but if the water is stirred around too much the colors will just dissolve and all that remains is clear water. This water cannot ever "die" or go anywhere because everything is always 100% water. There is no alternative to water in this universe. Your body is made out of various colored dyes in this water, and eventually it will dissolve. But the water (which is what you really are), will always remain because it has nowhere else to go.

The water is not in the colored dyes. The dyes are in the water. The dyes are themselves made out of water. There is only one thing in existence: water. It just takes on different forms. You can make a chair out of water, a table, a cat, a dog, your mother, your father, your boss, your car, your body, etc.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@isabel Thans for this a very good reflexion you have. 

I was actually asking myself this question Against, as I dis for the past décade: What Isabelle death?

The way you see it is very interesting it Will help me on my own inquiry.

Thanks I will follow you from now on!

@isabel Careful to say a desk has no mind!

Every point in this universe you see has a "mind". 

The desk is made if the same atoms as you. Every atoms has his own "mind". 

So no the body doesnt "die". There is still an infinite amont of minds within it. Except the one you call "yours".

There is an infinite amount of "minds" in a table. They dont as you Do, but its a "form of conscience"

Thanks.