Cortex

There is not one enlightened high functioning individual

31 posts in this topic

What is 'low functioning'? A grand master could merely sit there in 'low function' mode, and his presence alone is enough to completely change a mans life. Meanwhile you take some 'high functioning' stage orange ELITE motivational speaker following in Tony Robbins footsteps, and he will spend 40 years of his life constipating bullshit on stage trying to do what a true Master can do effortlessly with one gaze. 

11 hours ago, Cortex said:

I mean look at all enlightened people,  they move slow they talk slow they are very low functioning in almost every possible way, I've never seen enlightened good looking or successfull individual, they are like walking dead, what's the point of becoming like that ? Mystical experiences are great but this enlightened people like Eckhart Tolle or Sandghuru who reminds me of some homeless individual who is extremely low functioning, I just think that that image of enlightened individual is horrible, I can just shot myself in the head and get the same result or in my opinion even better result because what's the point of living if I'm low functioning 

Lmaoooooooo. 

Bruce Lee reminds me... When you are in near-perfect physical health, enlightenment becomes more effortless as the body channels are aligned there is significantly easier access for higher-self embodiment. Or you could mediate for decades :D

Now you may think,.. but what about all top the athletes in the world, wouldn't they be more enlightened too? They can be, if they were interested but they are not, they are mostly not even aware and interested in the physical so they miss out on the rest until something clicks.

Edited by pluto

B R E A T H E

of course if youre in total bliss you can sit for hours and sigh like Adyashanti, doesnt mean that he is incapable of having fun lol, and Sadhguru can kick himself in the third eye at age 60, id like to see you pull that off at any age 

Dont look at me! Look inside!

15 hours ago, Cortex said:

they are like walking dead

15 hours ago, Cortex said:

never seen enlightened good looking or successfull individual

Osho Rajneesh Luxurious Lifestyle, Cars, Watches, Ashram & Net Worth 

2 hours ago, Prabhaker said:

Osho Rajneesh Luxurious Lifestyle, Cars, Watches, Ashram & Net Worth 

LOL EPIC

and muh-fukkin Osho <3 enlightened King!

Love Is The Answer
www.instagram.com/ev3rSunny

On 7/8/2018 at 1:33 PM, Cortex said:

I mean look at all enlightened people,  they move slow they talk slow they are very low functioning in almost every possible way, I've never seen enlightened good looking or successfull individual, they are like walking dead, what's the point of becoming like that ? Mystical experiences are great but this enlightened people like Eckhart Tolle or Sandghuru who reminds me of some homeless individual who is extremely low functioning, I just think that that image of enlightened individual is horrible, I can just shot myself in the head and get the same result or in my opinion even better result because what's the point of living if I'm low functioning 

why would you pursue something you don't like the look of? don't, it makes no sense. 

any real "guru" got there not by thinking how fabulous or successful they would look like, or how they would seem to others silly! 

their power lies in their pure sense of authenticity. 

On 8/7/2018 at 7:26 PM, Vipassana said:

dont judge a book by its cover

^

On 7.08.2018 at 8:33 PM, Cortex said:

There is not one enlightened high functioning individual

No, you just got 'high functioning' ass-backwards and that's what is keeping you egoic.

Edited by tsuki

Bearing with the conditioned in gentleness, fording the river with resolution, not neglecting what is distant, not regarding one's companions; thus one may manage to walk in the middle. H11L2

The enlightened people are usually not in the media, take in mind that those on the public space are initiated by other unknown gurus. Sadhguru by far is one of the most awakened in the media hype. 

... 7 rabbits will live forever.                                                                                                                                                                                                  

Yes, there are. They usually initiate those who are in the media hype. One usually doesn't see them, and they are not into honoring themselves by others. Let's be clear about this. Those in the public space teaching about awakening are feeding a personal need, with the excuse of helping other human beings. 

... 7 rabbits will live forever.