Cortex

There is not one enlightened high functioning individual

31 posts in this topic

I mean look at all enlightened people,  they move slow they talk slow they are very low functioning in almost every possible way, I've never seen enlightened good looking or successfull individual, they are like walking dead, what's the point of becoming like that ? Mystical experiences are great but this enlightened people like Eckhart Tolle or Sandghuru who reminds me of some homeless individual who is extremely low functioning, I just think that that image of enlightened individual is horrible, I can just shot myself in the head and get the same result or in my opinion even better result because what's the point of living if I'm low functioning 

Edited by Cortex

How do you know that what you perceive to be low functioning is not in fact high functioning? 

Truth has no path. Truth is living and, therefore, changing. Awareness is without choice, without demand, without anxiety; in that state of mind, there is perception. To know oneself is to study oneself in action with another person. Awareness has no frontier; it is giving of your whole being, without exclusion.

BRUCE LEE

8 minutes ago, Faceless said:

Truth has no path. Truth is living and, therefore, changing. Awareness is without choice, without demand, without anxiety; in that state of mind, there is perception. To know oneself is to study oneself in action with another person. Awareness has no frontier; it is giving of your whole being, without exclusion.

BRUCE LEE

Hey Faceless,

You should share a link of yourself at the gym. 

More enlightened than Bruce Lee, and an animal at the workout sessions.

:) 

Isn't it so, yes or no? 

Sadhguru sleeps like 4 hours a day and works 15 hours.

And Peter Ralston will slap the fuck out of you.

14 minutes ago, Richard Alpert said:

Sadhguru sleeps like 4 hours a day and works 15 hours.

And Peter Ralston will slap the fuck out of you.

A workaholic and an abuser? hmm. Sounds enlightened af to me. ;)

Edited by Truth

Memento Mori

Mooji and Adyashanti are exceptions.  Those guys get it.  And maybe Eckhart Tolle too, but I'm slightly less certain about him.  But those three get it.  The reason I'm slightly unsure of Tolle, is I get the feeling that he's clinging to some ideas about BE-ing.  As I said before, he might benefit from psychedelics.  If I'm wrong, please forgive me.  But I feel like I need to be honest and express my intuition fully.  But those are my top three Enlightenment Gurus.  Eckhart Tolle should do 200 mics of LSD.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

Why do you think killing your body will kill your mind? It won't, or it probably won't. Only stillness or opening will. 

Also, enlightened people who teach are but one form of enlightened people and those are the only ones you happen to see.

30 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

Mooji and Adyashanti are exceptions.  Those guys get it.  And maybe Eckhart Tolle too, but I'm slightly less certain about him.  But those three get it.  The reason I'm slightly unsure of Tolle, is I get the feeling that he's clinging to some ideas about BE-ing.  As I said before, he might benefit from psychedelics.  If I'm wrong, please forgive me.  But I feel like I need to be honest and express my intuition fully.  But those are my top three Enlightenment Gurus.  Eckhart Tolle should do 200 mics of LSD.

just curious... when watching content by mooji and adya, i agree with you 100%. one can see that those two really truly get it. deeply

what about rupert spira? i rank him there highly... just wondering why you dont think he meets the calibur of mooji/adyashanti 

@Joseph Maynor

Love Is The Answer
www.instagram.com/ev3rSunny

Forget the "The Power of Now." "The Naked Now" all the way-_-

2 hours ago, Cortex said:

I mean look at all enlightened people,  they move slow they talk slow they are very low functioning in almost every possible way, I've never seen enlightened good looking or successfull individual, they are like walking dead, what's the point of becoming like that ? Mystical experiences are great but this enlightened people like Eckhart Tolle or Sandghuru who reminds me of some homeless individual who is extremely low functioning, I just think that that image of enlightened individual is horrible, I can just shot myself in the head and get the same result or in my opinion even better result because what's the point of living if I'm low functioning 

Peter Ralston was enlightened when he won some kind of fighting championship. And he was the only Westerner to ever win it. Also, Adyashanti was always very athletic in his youth, even after he became enlightened. 

If you’re interested in developing Emotional Mastery and feeling more comfortable in your own skin, click the link below to register for my FREE Emotional Mastery Webinar…

Emotionalmastery.org

1 hour ago, Joseph Maynor said:

Tolle actually took LSD, look it up.

@Cortex lol have you been around old people? theyre much slower

enlightenment is nothing but a shift of consciousness,

before enlightenment carry water, chop wood
after enlightenment carry water,chop wood

@Cortex You have no idea what the fuck you're talking about.

These people are so high-functioning it is beyond your ability to fathom.

They are also extremely modest and humble. Which makes it difficult for a stage Orange person like yourself to appreciate their depth of mastery because you have confused Tai Lopez -style flashy gimmickry for proof of high functionality.

That Sadhguru looks like a homeless person makes his mastery all the more remarkable.

You expect an immortal human being to have gold chains around his neck and a diamond watch?

Get real.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Cortex Maya is having it’s way with you.  There are some you know of, but you aren’t enlightened, so you don’t know it when you see it. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

5 hours ago, Cortex said:

strangely so this is again a paradoxal showcase of how spirituality functions

those who are more in non-duality tend to paradoxally over-identify with others

your enlightenment is not another one's enlightenment

guru's show the way but they are only guru's to those who are unawakened

whats gonna happen when we're all awakened? we'll all be like buddha?

nu-uh, life is infinity, it is more, not less

you are completely unique now, what makes you think that attaining a higher vibration will make you more similar to anyone?

enlightenment means higher vibration, even more unique then ever before

your enlightenment has nothing to do with mine or any guru, that is what makes it so exciting and wonderful

guru's only show the way to yourself, whats inside is yours to discover, and it seems like you have a divine vision over being enlightenment in a completely new way, thats awesome

guru's are merely friends trying to point the way, they are not better

buddha is not better, sadghuru is not better, not mooji not anyone else on this planet is better or worth more, only when we know that truth may we start listening to what is being said to help us

Stellars interact with Terrans from ÓB (Earth’s Low Orbit).!

8 hours ago, MarkusSweden said:

Hey Faceless,

You should share a link of yourself at the gym. 

More enlightened than Bruce Lee, and an animal at the workout sessions.

:) 

?

I don’t have that pic anymore 

10 hours ago, Cortex said:

I can just shot myself in the head and get the same result or in my opinion even better result because what's the point of living if I'm low functioning 

LOOOOOOOOOOOL

10 hours ago, Cortex said:

Sandghuru who reminds me of some homeless individual who is extremely low functioning

sadhguru.png

sadhguru2.jpg

sadhguru3.jpg

sadhguru4.jpg

sadhguru5.jpg

sadhguru-motocross.jpg