Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Lakeven

Why am i so sleepy when watching leo youtube videos ?

7 posts in this topic

Hi all,

A lot of time when I watch a leo video, I am sleepy when watching it mid-way (and I sometimes will pause it to go sleeping). It doesn't happen to me when watching any other people. I really don't understand, because his videos are quite interesting and I sleep well at night.

Why am I so sleepy when watching his videos and am I the only one ?

Some people have a soporific voice which tends to be more relaxing to listen to. Perhaps Leo falls in that category. I find many lecturers on You Tube have this affect on me. I use them to help me sleep in case I can't.

If you are forcing yourself to watch his videos, it will do more harm than good. You must follow your own calling, your own passion, your own excitement and joy. These are interlinked with your state of being and vibratory frequency.

If you are not in these states, you are not allowing the natural flow of the universe to flow through you as an extension, you are creating resistance by forcing yourself to do something you do not enjoy.

Many people feel this way about meditation but meditation isn't always about sitting in silence, everyone's meditation is different, some could be walks in nature, some could be dancing, arts, gardening ect... you have to find your own passion, your own calling. That will be the best for you.

B R E A T H E

18 hours ago, Lakeven said:

Hi all,

A lot of time when I watch a leo video, I am sleepy when watching it mid-way (and I sometimes will pause it to go sleeping). It doesn't happen to me when watching any other people. I really don't understand, because his videos are quite interesting and I sleep well at night.

Why am I so sleepy when watching his videos and am I the only one ?

This happens to me also :D hard to explain this phenomena but I take that as good thing :)

Btw this happens for me in churches sometimes, and from mooji satsangs. Almost like some grace is soothing and putting you to sleep. The same feeling happens from leo's videos. 

Edited by Salvijus

Hmm .. only speculating here, but perhaps it might be another mechanism of your mind that is trying to prevent you from learning new profound teachings ? 

Afterall, the ego is trying to keep its reign over you, and Leo is the enemy. Sleepiness is a pretty sneaky interference if you ask me.

18 hours ago, Lakeven said:

I sometimes will pause it to go sleeping

Sleep is not a waste of time. The person who cannot sleep rightly cannot live rightly. It is very important for a meditator to see to it that he sleeps properly and enough. But I am telling you to sleep, not to keep on lying on the bed!