Cortex

Communication with different kinds of entities

17 posts in this topic

If you know how to communicate with some entities or have such experience then wrote it here also tell how this happened and techniques for doing it  

@Cortex

Here is an Easy technique to contact ETs and other inter dimensional life forms. A lot of people have a lot of fear about ETs... governments use manipulation, spreading lies and misinformation to keep the masses unaware of the truth...this goes very deep, if you want to learn more watch the documentary "Unacknowledged by Steven Greer" and Thrive (both on youtube)... so please be radically open minded before reading further.

This technique does not require any meditation skills or other advanced methods of activating oneself.

What you will see is light. Light ships in the sky. Forget about metallic discs. 99% of all the ETs that are observing earth  and interacting with earth are  non-physical beings that operate on very high levels of awareness, residing outside of space&time, always here and now residing on a higher electromagnetic spectrum of light, heavenly realms. They are all teachers, healers, and technologically advanced beyond any level of physicality.  You need to bring up your emotional and mental state into higher vibration by thinking of peaceful contact, love, compassion... they will lower their vibration and then their ship will materialize in this dimension that we can perceive with our physical senses. They are using extremely advanced consciousness technologies, their light ships are like beings, conscious, the entire craft is acting like one being. They are telepathic, they are very aware of your mental and emotional state. So, you need to attune the physical body, which is like a biological antenna, biological receiver... to rise in frequency  and perceive these other dimensions.

The first component are thoughts. Thoughts radiate out into the unified field and if you have thoughts that are fearful, negative or anything that is kinda on a lower vibratory frequency like violent thoughts, survival based thoughts you will attract 3D survival based energies. But if you are thinking in your mind about love, healing, openness, knowledge, receiving that which is good and that which serves your higher self and everybody around you, then the existence, the unified field, source, God... is attuning to what you are thinking about and over time or ever instantaneously it will match you with a certain situation which your thoughts are manifesting into your external field of vision. So, in your mind you will manifest a vision and then that vision will get projected out into the world around you, into the situation, into the physical plane.

So if you're thinking about ETs, about learning about them, about developing an understanding about yourself and how you relate to the universe and you start thinking about the bigger picture... these higher dimensional intelligences  will pick that up because they are aware of your mental and emotional state, they are aware of everything that is happening in the universe, they are aware of every single form of life because they have this higher dimensional perspective.So when you will think about these thoughts, you will be scanned by these higher dimensions.

The second component is intent. So you will think those thoughts, you will bring yourself into a peaceful, grateful state, feel the love for yourself and the universe and then you will look into a certain part of the sky and intend to see the crafts, they will pick up the vision that you are projecting out and you will start seeing the crafts.

You can do this anywhere... looking outside your window, in the backyard, a forest, a field, with a couple of friends.

You will mostly see it in your peripheral vision not directly at where you are looking at... look out for flashes of light, movements of energy. You might even see multiple crafts.

I have used this technique and had more than 100 contacts. I had contacts where 4 crafts materialized for about 80 seconds. So be ready, it can get exciting, you might cry out of joy. Enjoy.

I have learned this from this channel (original video deleted) https://www.youtube.com/user/DesiignMS/videos?disable_polymer=1

“Since the initial publication of the chart of the electromagnetic spectrum, humans have learned that what they can touch, smell, see, and hear is less than one-millionth of reality.” — R. Buckminster Fuller

10418173_498225383640852_2777354826900122599_n_498225383640852.jpg

@AleksM , this is fascinating. 

Where does God fit into this?  Or other dimensional beings that inhabit the super-natural world. And where does non-duality fit into this?. Are these ETs also a part for the grand illusion that mask reality or non-duality? Perhaps they comprise a higher octave of the illusory world. 

Edited by astrokeen

@astrokeen

Don't ask me, ask yourself, the answers you'll receive will be better.

Here are my two cents. God is everything that is. When you realize how thoughts affect everything around you and the non-physical realm, you also realize that you are something beyond what you perceive as yourself, consciousness expands and so, you are more conscious of what that is. When contact happens, you get an enlightenment experience of the interconnectedness of the unified field, you simply become conscious that there is something beyond yourself, that you cannot perceive, but non the less it is there and it connects everything that is

This is not something you should put all your attention into because it's not really that important (unless it happens on a bigger collective scale),  use it like a supplement to embody more understanding, higher perspectives, love, peace and to become more conscious of what God is.

On 2018-08-07 at 9:56 PM, AleksM said:

@CortexCortexkCorCortexCortexkCo

What you will see is light. Light ships in the sky. Forget about metallic discs. 99% of all the ETs that are observing earth  and interacting with earth are  non-physical beings that operate on very high levels of awareness, residing outside of space&time, always here and now residing on a higher electromagnetic spectrum of light, heavenly realms. They are all teachers, healers, and technologically advanced beyond any level of physicality.  You need to bring up your emotional and mental state into higher vibration by thinking of peaceful contact, love, compassion... they will lower their vibration and then their ship will materialize in this dimension that we can perceive with our physical senses. They are using extremely advanced consciousness technologies, their light ships are like beings, conscious, the entire craft is acting like one being. They are telepathic, they are very aware of your mental and emotional state. So, you need to attune the physical body, which is like a biological antenna, biological receiver... to rise in frequency  and perceive these other dimensions.

You will mostly see it in your peripheral vision not directly at where you are looking at... look out for flashes of light, movements of energy. 

have used this technique and had more than 100 contacts. I had contacts where 4 crafts materialized for about 80 seconds. So be ready, it can get exciting, you might cry out of joy. Enjoy.

Wow, interesting. Had to make a account to discuss this. What can you advise to do if I have constant ongoing contact or lights igniting in the sky phenomena etc.?

Somehow I am very in tune with them and everything goes synchronized without effort as I don't need to do any contact exercise. I am not sure what to do with this relationship.

(I either don't remember what I should do or already doing something but not aware of it's importance or just acclimatizing for future co-operation)

I have communicated with another human who has super human abilities.  They post on this forum regularly.  

1. Unification. Unify you mind until there are no voices, get into absolute focus with no thoughts and "characters" chatting in your head. Meditation is great for this. 20 mins will probably cut it for most. Your state of consciousness should be pure presence and observance. You should be just seeing stuff, not saying in your mind: oh a flower, oh a river. But even if you get those its alright, the most important part is that there should not be any sentence like conversations in your mind happening, a little language after noticing stuff is alright.

Note: By default, in your waking life your psyche is fragmented, but you do not see it. There are all sorts of characters talking to each-other. But you are unconscious and perceive it all to be one voice, your own, you are talking to yourself. You do not see them as separate characters. Its a good example of unity trough unconsciousness opposed to unity trough consciousness.

2. Dial. Dial up the address with your mind to whom do you like to speak to, trough intention. Say it with words, feel it, think it. You can be specific, you can be very vague, or somewhat in between.

2.1 Dial Parameters. You can also set up parameters in this stage like: beings that have both mine and their best interests in mind, are on a same or higher vibrational level than mine ect, are aligned with my mission, want to talk to any pleadian group that is willing to exchange information. Customize it as you will, it will serve as a filter.

3. Controlled fragmentation. Deliberately fragment your mind into 2 voices by starting to ask questions and letting your own voice in your head auto respond them, the auto-responding voice is your destination. You do not want to wait in between questions and responses, you let yourself shoot an answer right after you have finished the sentence, whatever comes trough your mouth. Sometimes answers will come to you even before you have finished the sentence.

It depends on the person, but whatever response you get just accept it, it may be a literal voice, it may be a feeling, a combination, cartoon character, whatever, you accept whatever you get. Suspend all disbelief and attempts to analyze what is going on, have the experience first, analyze after. Be aware of your feelings in regards to this. Analyzing will break the state, or to the very least place unnecessary filters so things will come to you in a distorted way, you may also lose the capacity of this second voice to auto-respond, it will just vanish. Or in other words you are hanging up the phone if you are analyzing.

3.1 Calibration and stabilization. I start the fragmentation process by asking a series of simple calibration questions to solidify and give autonomy of the voice, you are stabilizing the trance by doing this. When I feel its stable. I start with my intended conversation.

What I usually ask is:
-Who am I speaking with
-How do I know I am speaking to the right thing.
-Can you prove you are the right thing.
-Why did you chose to get into contact with me.
-Have we met before.
-What should I do in regards to something (your higher self and developed beings will not infringe upon your free will and will not tell you what to do), its just a test.

Again, you ask a question than let yourself shoot back whatever comes. If you say dick, so be it. Go on questioning.

4. Dialogue. By this point the voice should become autonomous and get its own personality . You will also be able to spatially distinguish the points where-from these voices are talking to each-other. For eg one is in the middle of your head and the other is 30cm above it. You'll be able to distinguish it by temperament, personality or their level of development. Talk speed, pitch or flow, it will be different than the way you are. In this case you are the questioning voice that feels like you, your ego, so the difference should become apparent.

I suggest trying to contact your higher-self first as you are familiar with it because it is been speaking trough you all your life. The only difference is that with this exercise its fragmented and a separate voice, its not glued to your psychic mess. Its always been speaking to you, trough you, but now its on a separate microphone. Its a great way to extract bombastic, super giga, quadro tera mega insights. This is the bulk of your session. I usually do no more than 20 mins of it, as it feels the whole conversation has reached a conclusion.

In short:
-20 mins meditation.
-3-5 mins of dialing, setting parameters and calibration.
-20 mins of dialogue.
-re-listen it and ask yourself wtf just happened.

Extra notes:
-While you are doing this it helps if you are walking because your trance will be deepened.

-Haven't tried it yet, but theta binaural beats should help. This process is happening in low theta brain state.

-It also helps to whisper , or loudly talk to a voice recorder so you can have something specific to analyze later. It helps with the whole, "ask and shoot out an answer right after" thing too. It feels more natural when its done in voice, opposed to just hearing it all in your head.

-You can skip step 1 if you are experienced. But if you are not, you wont be able to get a stable link. Your mind and all the "other character" fragments in it will get in the way and influence "both voices", that is why you want to unify your psyche first and than fragment it in a controlled way.

-The voice will at first feel like your own voice, as if you are talking to yourself, it takes at least few minutes of build buildup so it can become autonomous, once you are there, just stay and talk to it. In the case of your higher self it will continue to feel like your own voice. Its like talking to a long forgotten and "perfect" version of yourself. There you'll also find out much about the ridiculousness of yours (the egos) questions.

-The second voice will ask questions too. Or you may ask it to ask. It may also correct your questions. Just like having a conversation with anyone.

-Fun note: Do not channel the pleadians if you can not rap at 200 bpm.

Warnings: Do not overdo it and have other practices in place. Also don't be cocky and channel negative entities, god forbid wrathful gods, things can go south rather quickly in such cases. You don't give your address to gangsters and criminals and stuff.

Edited by Yog

Has happened many times. Usually out of intention and openness to contact. Sometimes out of nowhere. Lately, I heard a contacted entity say the phrase: "three times more than [my name] needed" and I have no clue what that means... Maybe it's a pointer; maybe it's a negative entity interfering with human planetary free will; maybe it's nothing; maybe it's just a hallucination. I don't know.

Edited by The0Self

@Yog Holly shiiit! I am excited! 

The dark force is calling me! hehehe

Thank you sir! ?

Would you like to communicate with me also? Its easy. I give you my number and you call  hehe I am a cool alian ?

Edited by EddieEddie1995

@Zeroguy 

Just now, Zeroguy said:

Compensation. 

- the process of concealing or offsetting a psychological difficulty by developing in another direction

xD

35 minutes ago, EddieEddie1995 said:

Good luck. You may need it when you meet with its servants.

Edited by SolarWarden

21 minutes ago, EddieEddie1995 said:

@Zeroguy 

- the process of concealing or offsetting a psychological difficulty by developing in another direction

xD

Exactly. 

If you want to go deeper check Steven Greer CE5 contact protocols. He had an online course named the Galactic Ambassador with 16 hours of video content, not sure if it's still available online. But you can definitelly find this information, with a google search I found that he is doing a live seminar Sept 18. https://www.eventbrite.com/e/ce5-contact-cosmic-consciousness-and-meditation-with-dr-steven-greer-tickets-145092783421

About this Event

Train with Dr. Steven Greer to become a conscious ambassador to the Universe. In this robust weekend-long program, Dr. Greer provides a deeper understanding of the science of consciousness, interdimensional travel, and how we can communicate with other interstellar beings using ancient practices and modern technology.

In this Training Session, you'll learn:

Your innate ability to open two-way communication with extraterrestrial civilizations

Authentic tools for making direct contact using consciousness, remote viewing, sound, and light

The science of consciousness, physics of infinite mind, and the universe as a conscious living being

Meditation techniques using Sanskrit mantra, breathing meditation, and advanced techniques in sacred geometry

How we transform the earth through mass consciousness, creating a peaceful, universal civilization that travels among the stars

Practical guidance on how ETs appear and what to look for: trans-dimensional physics and travel, teleportation, and experienced phenomena

How to become an authentic ambassador to the universe: useful guidance on how to organize and implement your own CE-5 Contact team

Access the cosmic consciousness you already possess through nightly group meditation training and group practice of CE-5 Contact techniques with Dr. Steven Greer. Stay late into the evening and participate in a Q&A session with Dr. Greer to learn even more.

Edited by AleksM

Smoke dmt. Simple.

Can you bite your own teeth?  --  “What a caterpillar calls the end of the world we call a butterfly.

11 hours ago, EddieEddie1995 said:

@Yog Holly shiiit! I am excited! 

Thank you sir! ?

Would you like to communicate with me also? Its easy. I give you my number and you call  hehe I am a cool alian ?