Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
David Turcot

Experiencing "God", possible?

21 posts in this topic

I've never experienced what Leo calls this "God-Mode".

But to me, God experiences all the perspective at the same time.

So, if I was truly experiencing a "God-Mode", I would not have any limited experience at all. That would be Nothingness without space and time.

Maybe there is something I don't get here?

when I get to this "God-Mode" I'll get it, but I don't think I'll be god.

Otherwise, if I were truly god, I would not be aware of anything because I would be aware of everything at the same time.

Any thoughts?

7 hours ago, David Turcot said:

I've never experienced what Leo calls this "God-Mode".

@David Turcot It's you. Your looking right past it.

When you say god mode maybe you mean that which is immeasurable. 

This is actualized when “knowing or experience” ceases to manifest itself as the veil of i. 

This is what I refer to as healdessness. The cessation of experience, knowledge, memory). In this Is actually unawareness, but is only the happening. 

40 minutes ago, David Turcot said:

Otherwise, if I were truly god, I would not be aware of anything because I would be aware of everything at the same time.

There is absolutely no identification when the head goes missing. ?

@Faceless I just think about this, the expression "I'm gonna lose my mind" would actually be a good thing, not a bad one hehe:)

I truly think there is a danger with spirituality to try to become "god" without accepting our human nature. I think "god" is the ultimate goal of evolution, but we will never reach it and it's perfect like this!

What I mean is that "Complete illumination", truly becoming absolute infinity in space. But infinity in time also, that's a long time!

I wish my head would go off sometimes!!! Man I think too much:)

I'm soooooooo far from "Not identifying" and following the stream of life, following the stream of the eternal present.

The eternal present, it surely seems very paradoxal to me, the mind is a paradoxal thing and it's perfect like this!

Edited by David Turcot

4 minutes ago, David Turcot said:

I truly think there is a danger with spirituality to try to become "god" without accepting our human nature. I think "god" is the ultimate goal of evolution, but we will never reach it and it's perfect like this!

warning: this is the biggest ego trip!

unborn Truth

18 minutes ago, David Turcot said:

I truly think there is a danger with spirituality to try to become "god"

I do as well:).

Edited by Faceless

if you were truly god wouldn't you feel all possible kinds of experiences?

now how would god feel your personal experience if it isn't through your experience?

its as if you're saying being godly is so infinite and grand it would have nothing to do with an experience such as yours

on the contrary being infinite and grand means exactly going as far as your personal experience

Stellars interact with Terrans from ÓB (Earth’s Low Orbit).!

@David Turcot  Great post. You’re at the peak of conceptualization, (your OP), it can’t take you much further.  A breakthrough is around the corner which will recontextualize literally everything. This God mode you’re referring to cannot be understood, or imagined, or conceptualized,  or described with any words.  

Only direct experience will do,  though it is not an experience, nor is it nonexperience, to think of it in those terms and apply negation, is to be stuck in duality and denial of it, it is not of the mind nor is it no-mind, nor is it time, nor timeless, not meaningful, nor meaningless, it is not “the void” nor is it voidless, all of these are the dualities of your own illusion.

It's The Being -the only being- with all the universes and galaxies obviously an unfathomably tiny illusionary, and totally insignificant, speck of a thing you’re doing,  as insignificant to you as any single rain drop falling somewhere else on the earth is now. 

Until “you’ve seen” this, you have not been outside of the illusion to see what you are and that you are outside of the illusion, the manor in which you actually exist, doing the illusion - you will remain an ego - even if you nullify  duality in your mind and achieve mental equanimity, or believe your thoughts of what you are not, for your entire life,  even if you did practices for 18 hours everyday for the rest of your life. 

Until this, you will not know what you are, nor the true nature of your life, nor the actuality of others, reality, illusion, or God - you’ll be happily & cleverly resting, abiding, in a comfy trap of birds eye view of duality & spirituality, no self, oneness, “being”, nonduality, infinite, etc, etc. Until this, you’ll be less than honest, and you’ll know it.

So you will either live this life knowing that and denying it, or doing what must be done to have this realization.

What you rule out, what you discredit and don’t do, is exactly what will prevent this realization, the teacher you don’t like is your ego tricking you, the psychadelic you don’t like is tricking you, the “idiot” you don’t listen to IS your ego tricking you - and you’ll see all the world through a lens a fear, while in total delusion & denial of your fear. 

It will flip you and your entire reality on it’s ass, rewire your brain to accommodate the knowing of the Truth, and you will never for a second be able to see anything the way you do right now again.

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

46 minutes ago, Nahm said:

A breakthrough is around the corner which will recontextualize literally everything. This God mode you’re referring to cannot be understood, or imagined, or conceptualized,  or described with any words.  

Only direct experience will do,  though it is not an experience, nor is it nonexperience, to think of it in those terms and apply negation, is to be stuck in duality and denial of it, it is not of the mind nor is it no-mind, nor is it time, nor timeless, not meaningful, nor meaningless, it is not “the void” nor is it voidless, all of these are the dualities of your own illusion.

i presume you have had this "moment of realization" which cannot be talked about or anything be said about it other than pointers to it.

I ask you this question: @Nahm

so after having had this moment of realization, when your ego returns back to your body... does the ego-mind know what occurred just before it returned back to the body? even though it cannot be talked about to others... does the body-mind which experieinces this know about it after?

is it a deeper feeling or a memory of that moment which one can recall and thereby know the Truth even though they have had a glimpse and now returned from it?

Love Is The Answer
www.instagram.com/ev3rSunny

I’d suggest uncovering assumptions, once they’re all gone, there’s Nothing (actual reality). 

53 minutes ago, SoonHei said:

i presume you Why presume I’m a “you”, or a “Nahm”? have had Why assume it’s “had” or in the past? What is your direct experience with “past”? Why assume there is such a thing as a “moment” or “present”?  this "moment of realization", which cannot be talked about or anything be said about it other than pointers to it. Ya, one word, and it’s not it anymore. It’s impossible to realize do to the inherent nature of asking “someone else”.....I ask you this question: @Nahm

so after having had assumption this moment assumption of realization, when your assumption ego assumption returns assumption back to your body  assumption... does the ego-mind assumption  know assumption what occurred assumption just before assumption it returned assumption  back assumption to the body assumption ? even though it cannot be talked about to others assumption... does the body-mind assumption  which experieinces assumption this assumption know assumption about it after assumption?

is it a deeper feeling assumption or a memory assumption of that moment assumption which one can recall assumption and thereby know assumption the Truth assumption even though they assumption  have had a glimpse and now assumption returned assumption from assumption it assumption?

Surely this seems obnoxious & overly critical, but that’s the nature of rooting out assumptions. All of them have to be seen as projections / thoughts, not actuality, and discarded, then you see reality as it is, and the illusion for what it is. Without assumptions, you won’t have questions, self inquire every question until no more will arise, and then you’re super close. Don’t limit self inquiry to contemplation and internalization of questions and analytical observation of thoughts and emotions. Get a stack of pads of paper state writing your questions down. Question Everything. ❤️

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@Nahm woahhhh LOL

i guess you can end all that you wrote there with a #NuffSaid

But thank you. i see what you're saying (I hope - well, it does make sense, so i'm sure i'm seeing it the way you'd hoped i would *assumption* ) :)

question everything indeed.

yeah, all is assumption really when you fully break it down and think about it

i will re-read this with some cosmic boosters in my system later. but thank you one again :)

Love Is The Answer
www.instagram.com/ev3rSunny

God-mode is not other than whatever is happening in your experience right now.

Your very experience is God-mode. It just requires a radical recontextualization to see it.

Currently you are contextualizing your experience as "humans perception of a physical reality". This is false. All that's required to enter God-mode is to destroy that false conceptually-based context.

You are already in God-mode. The problem is you don't realize it yet. You're misinterpreting what's right before your eyes, confusing God with "physical reality".

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura Sorry Leo but I dont get it.

I thing "god-mode" cannot ne "experienced". Cause an experience implies duality, someone who expériences something.

Time and space both imply duality.

I'm in "god-mode" when I sleep without a dream. No experience. No conscience, no duality.

After watching all of your videos thats the only thing you said I think you're wrong. When you Say Non-Duality can be experienced by a subject. I dont think it can be.

Non-Duality is out of Time and Space. They both must disappear for Non-Duality. So you must also disappear. Your conscience must disappear, like when you are in the deep phase of sleep. Closer to god as ever every night!

We go closer to who we truly are every night to recharge our batteries, go back to "the source"

Cheers!

Edited by David Turcot

1 hour ago, David Turcot said:

@Leo Gura Sorry Leo but I dont get it.

I thing "god-mode" cannot ne "experienced". Cause an experience implies duality, someone who expériences something.

Time and space both imply duality.

I'm in "god-mode" when I sleep without a dream. No experience. No conscience, no duality.

After watching all of your videos thats the only thing you said I think you're wrong. When you Say Non-Duality can be experienced by a subject. I dont think it can be.

Non-Duality is out of Time and Space. They both must disappear for Non-Duality. So you must also disappear. Your conscience must disappear, like when you are in the deep phase of sleep. Closer to god as ever every night!

We go closer to who we truly are every night to recharge our batteries, go back to "the source"

Cheers!

I think the state you described is the default deluded mode of all beings. It takes intense intention and dedication to reach there. I am not there yet, working for it though ;)

@David Turcot

"From is emptiness; emptiness is none other than form." - Heart Sutra

Keep contemplating, grasshopper.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@David Turcot great questions! Contemplating about the absolute can be quite a hard task though. :)

Have you ever tried going the other way in your contemplations? Contemplating about the basics of your experience? 

What is a tree? What makes it a tree? Where does it start and end? What is the limitations of the word tree?

Start nearer to home with what is. Cannot go beyond where one has yet begun. 

First there must be order in thought- psychologically. 

Until there is order there, one will find that going beyond is an impossibility. 

Order-Freedom comes first, not at the end.

There must be freedom from the compulsion it accept or deny. Freedom  unbound by psychological bias-prejudice. So we can go into investigation, inquiry, and so on, without that bias-prejudice distorting-corrupting the investigation-inquiry’s coherence or integrity. 

Edited by Faceless