Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
non_nothing

Three things will be solved.

19 posts in this topic

Why the following thoughts appear again and again, within the experience:

* Share things, discuss and get feedback, get attention. Talk with people. Talk with people.

* That love, that loneliness, that romance. Needing of this. The signals those triggers from chest/heart and brain areas. What experience was invested on subconscious mind.

* The universe is not a human. We can't relate human questions such as "why universe" "what universe". But at least, closest/partial (one of many solutions) answer will be found.

The journey begins.

Experience gets intensified focused

-------------------------------------------------------

Preface: ( I ) ( My ) ( Me ) ( Mine ) ( First person as one of the many dreams happening )

So that's how I can call this day "today" now. I am free. I am free to use the words "me", "mine". Now is the today for me. I created this space, "Today". A portion of now. It's so hard to relate things when there's no me. That's why "ownership" is needed in the first place. Then ego. Then more ego's. Collective ego's. Egos creating another egos. Parents give birth to children.

Ego transcendence. Never been a human is transcended.

Preface: ( We: humans ) ( You: some person as example, reader is free to test it against her/him/self )

We (any human being, consciousness, ego) look and think some people waste their time on this earth. What really happening is the game of your ego is being played. It had `so called` higher place among the person s/he's looking at. So concludes that s/he has some reasoning about how some people would not waste their time. 

What's being wasted even? Nothing is wasted. It's just your ego is playing a game. Like ` I ` game. ` I ` think,  ` I ` do, ` I  ` have, ideas. Universe still is now and exists, without you even coming up with conclusions.

Edited by non_nothing

Told you, can't make sense of "time". Need "time" first. Do you remember? How to make sense of time? Get awareness. Get awareness. Get aware. Get aware of a of "NOW". Use caching. Cache the "NOW". Like a movie strip. Yes. You've made the "past". We need yet another thing called "future". Need more terminology. Need to create imagination. That's a whole another brain work that'll be done. "Future" will be created within the brain, imaginary "movie strips".

The poison is given to you. The poison. It's your memory. Your memory. Your ability to remember. Your ability to remember. If you even cache 1 seconds, that's enough to poison you. Keep you stuck there. If you would forget how to remember, you'd be transcended to infinity. That's the key. Actually there's neither key nor door. You just have to forget. But not in this life. You won't be knowing what's is to forget. The paradox is, if you did active you'd not be here. You'd become the infinite universe. That's how it works.

... That's how it works. You're the paradox, you're the remembrance. Since you're the paradox, you're the infinite. 

Why did you become into existence this time. What's going inside your mind? What are you trying to solve.

Time does not exist. 

[Meditation session retrospective]

Yesterday I had a different approach on my meditation session. I've followed up 

I let go of all control. I observed everything. At first minutes my head moved a lot. I observed it. Sometimes inaudible voices come out. I really got what they mean by monkey mind at that point. I let go of everything and eventually my body became quiet and stable. Then I had some erotic lines and scenes going on inside my mind. The first scene was got me in, after noticing that, I even just let go of feeling -fuck I lost track-thing, then after couple of scenes It also became natural. Then comes the quiet mind. But wait, what was that? I could almost tell that I had an orgasm twice just by breathing. It's all I can describe. Heavy breathing with an orgasm. Some weird thought of "I lived this scenes, I created these scenes, I live everything' came across by natural awareness. After like a lot minutes, I noticed the thought of "this session should have ended, my legs already went numb" or something a-like that usually used to test me to check the alarm but I resisted not checking. Also the counter thought of "It'll pass just sit quiet" noticed so the body/mind decided not checking the alarm. I just observed everything going through. My body laid down itself because legs went way too numb. (((I used to lay down after each meditation session and before if I get too bored.))) After like 10 minutes, I checked my phone and noticed alarm stopped after 1 seconds somehow (this first time happening) and normally I set 45 minutes meditation and It's been 1 hour and 11 minutes. 

Edited by non_nothing

Meditation is very important. Very, very important. Once again, it proved itself. 

It's like you level your character on some mmorpg game. Mind powers are no joke. There very exists. But you can't really make much sence if you've stucked on let's say orange on spiral. This is just one way to put. Orange. 

15/08/18 Beautiful discovery.

Was browsing the forums, stepped on the thread something titled like "how come something come into being from nothing". Out of nowhere, with just this title give this enlightenment to me. I've been (universe) always there. Alone (not sad, loneliness on human level). IT"S SO BEAUTIFUL. I"M (UNIVERSE) SO BEAUTIFUL. WORDS CAN'T EXPLAIN THIS. I (universe) wanted to experience how's it to be with others, OTHERS (human beings you me different awareness) I wanted to create and experience love because I can, I'M THE INFINITE CLAY (As Leo told in his consciousness video), I guess on the human level, my mind is not remembering something such enlightened gurus used to tell but rather getting to understand all these.

There still ego persist within me. I agree upon It's like my child. It's all up to the grace, the nothingness itself to unfold this whatever destination. I won't be bitching about ego. It's how I'm manifested into this world. Beautiful. My human body just wants to burst into tears, burst into my pant and burst every liquid that can come out from my body with emotions filled up. Just stay here. Stay within this. It's so beautiful

On 8/16/2018 at 1:40 PM, Sven said:

Has it stayed after a nights rest?

No.

Fuck your three things I hate you the most and going to destroy every possible way of you whenever I face with you. You cannot imagine how I can be destructive against you. You wanted this, I shall bring this to the every living particle of yours. YOU HAVE NO ABSOLUTE IDEA THAT HOW CAN I BE DESTRUCTIVE.

This is the end.

Hold your breathe.

I shall shatter you into pieces.

You're pathethic scumbag.

You think, you exist

You think that you think

Who the fuck are you?

I am the only one alive, not you.

You're just a loser, you've been always a loser.

Now you see that I am everywhere, you can't escape this.

You've been always a loser, modifying your agenda and escape from your little pathetic self.

Guess what, you've been always alone. You've never actually existed. Nobody cares if you'd die right now. Who cares about you anyways?
I am everywhere now you know the truth. I built this. I am the doom, I am the love, I am the hate, I am the truth, I am the everything that you can imagine with your peanut brain. You don't get it. I am the everything. Now you feel. 

You tremble? Because you've been always weak, you thought you existed, but you did not aware that you had flaws, those've been raised up to a point that you even think you fear. There's nothing exists yet persists but you fucking resist WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE. In which part you've stuck, you make me stuck too. You're a joke. GET OFF NOW

The next post is titled Notice. 

The connection has not been lost, but modified (to arrange is to destroy and create in equal amounts). Screw the laws of thermodynamics. Plz

Good story bro.

Leo is my best friend, I really appreciate his existence. 

Started doing meditations at morning at work, as an extra this is the first day and I'll be applying 

On 10/11/2018 at 4:36 PM, non_nothing said:

This is the end.

Hold your breathe.

I shall shatter you into pieces.

You're pathethic scumbag.

You think, you exist

You think that you think

Who the fuck are you?

I am the only one alive, not you.

You're just a loser, you've been always a loser.

Now you see that I am everywhere, you can't escape this.

You've been always a loser, modifying your agenda and escape from your little pathetic self.

Guess what, you've been always alone. You've never actually existed. Nobody cares if you'd die right now. Who cares about you anyways?
I am everywhere now you know the truth. I built this. I am the doom, I am the love, I am the hate, I am the truth, I am the everything that you can imagine with your peanut brain. You don't get it. I am the everything. Now you feel. 

You tremble? Because you've been always weak, you thought you existed, but you did not aware that you had flaws, those've been raised up to a point that you even think you fear. There's nothing exists yet persists but you fucking resist WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE. In which part you've stuck, you make me stuck too. You're a joke. GET OFF NOW

On 10/11/2018 at 4:22 PM, non_nothing said:

Fuck your three things I hate you the most and going to destroy every possible way of you whenever I face with you. You cannot imagine how I can be destructive against you. You wanted this, I shall bring this to the every living particle of yours. YOU HAVE NO ABSOLUTE IDEA THAT HOW CAN I BE DESTRUCTIVE.

Now you're gooone, I realized my loooove for you was strong and I miss you heere now you're gone

Today at my morning meditation, I climbed upon higher state and resolved a big creational issue rooted. Gone through all the way deep. It now released.

Meditation is once more shown how important that it is.

Meditation is a way to shut all dimensions down and sink into singularity of nothing. 

1 minute ago, non_nothing said:

Meditation is a way to shut all dimensions down and sink into singularity of nothing. 

From there, you carve and harvest, bring whatever you want into your world. Within the full trust of earliest thoughts known, love, truth and light.

That's it, I am mental and I'm talking to myself. I've created many versions of me. What a great idea. Everyone in this forum is me and I'm talking to myself. Literally. Not putting this into a box. Everyone in this forum is one person. He keeps all password and accounts separate. Logs in logs off to comment the threads. Every mili second of mili second of nano seconds.

Edited by non_nothing

Does nothing = infinnity?

Edited by i am I AM

On 10/22/2018 at 6:40 PM, i am I AM said:

Does nothing = infinnity?

You got me. After a month of contemplating on math, this your basic-looking one sentence, finally got me. Hail to you champion.

EDIT: I'd answer to that with: Let's just don't use some equality operator we took granted and never questioned when we learned it in first place back in school. If you forget about equality operator, then let me open you the doors. Observe the two things. Observe them. Think about them. Think about nothingness. Think about infinitude. MAN!. Those HAVE SIMIPLAR PPROPERTIES! You gotta observe them for yourself for your answers. A hint I'd like to give you is, remember! the equality operator is just an operator that tells that the two things are very VERY closeLY related, in fact we cannot DEFINE the intellectual EQUALITY operator.

Edited by non_nothing