1liamo78

dmt hell

42 posts in this topic

@Leo Gura with respect, you dont know my reasons for doing this and certainly do not treat them like toys or with disrespect, if your forum is only for happy stories then its to shallow for me , and if reporting a bad experience is complaining then ciow for now 

@1liamo78 Report away.

I just found it amusing you wanted to go to hell and then seemed surprised you went there.

Negative thinking on psychedelics is bad idea. They will amplify your thoughts by 1000x.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura i have been known for being a bit stupid, but man what a trip , good or bad, what a belief shattering trip and eye opening, but sometimes the truth hurts 

@Leo Gura that is a possibility i think, my negative thinking st the time and not being ready or in the right place in my life and mind to take the trip, i did actually think before the trip about one of your videos when you said dont do these thing's until you are mentally stable and don't have to many life issues but first sort that shit out @Leo Gura thank you

@1liamo78 btw in that space, was there the possibility for self inquiry? Perhaps that is the ticket out?  Becoming aware that you are the awareness? 

Suppose Love is real, and let's assume reality is unreal. Suppose we discover that the building block of reality is real Love, that means our assumption was wrong and reality is actually not unreal. Reality is real, if everything we supposed is true. I'm not going to say if it is or not.

@Arkandeus thanks for that, i was hoping it would help me sort my life out if i saw hell and then maybe i would appreciate life more, in a way it has but with a real cost, silly me

@Dodo not a chance, i just got a hammering so intense that nothing is possible, just inescapable hell, 

i want to try to be a good person now in the hope that i wont be sent there again, all i kept saying after is OMG over and over and felt devastated about the other realm 

it is my personal belief that this planet is going through a massive awakening/enlightenment and many of us who get in touch with psychedelics will have the necessary insights but will quickly be expelled from dwelling too long in other dimensions and planes beyond the earth magnetic collective

this enlightenment is happening now and attention is sorta needed to be given to daily reality

its not like the hippie age where everyone could trip everyday for exploration

now its like get in, then get out, to me this sort of trip is the final call, thats how I toke "my" trip to hell

this is purely personal speculation but I do believe that the massive awakening is solidly true

Edited by Arkandeus

Stellars interact with Terrans from ÓB (Earth’s Low Orbit).!

@Leo Gura i am actually starting to calm down a bit but i think it Will stay with me, but it has at least shattered my shallow beliefs and i am a seeker of truth, even if its horrific , but I've heard reports from people like yourself talking about the eternal beautiful reality that is also possible, and i believe certain people like yourself when you say its not just a hallucination but its a real experience of real realms, this was a true conscious reality and it was made very clear to me i was not hallucinating any more than i am at this moment @Arkandeus @Dodo thanks for the link, i will be watching it 

@1liamo78 we are infinite creativity creating and experiencing the human condition and its apparatus (mind, body, sensations, feelings etc) but you've gone a little bit beyond that.

love what you are right now. have a wonderful life because this moment right now is a miracle. every instant is made of miracles.

unborn Truth

8 hours ago, 1liamo78 said:

@Dodo thanks for the link, i will be watching it 

If you're talking about the Rupert Spira vid here are two more which can be of use

https://non-duality.rupertspira.com/watch/how-to-remain-as-awareness-in-all-situations

And

Suppose Love is real, and let's assume reality is unreal. Suppose we discover that the building block of reality is real Love, that means our assumption was wrong and reality is actually not unreal. Reality is real, if everything we supposed is true. I'm not going to say if it is or not.

You resisted with fear. Tahts what happened tell you by experience. Next time You need to let the fear embrace you and just let go. Dont analize it just renounce life and youll reach heaven. 

Thanks for sharing your experience.

Myself I don't do any of those drugs.

I took weed 4 times in my life and it was 4 very bad trips and I'm scared I'll become skyzophrenic or paranoiac permanently or something doing these.

I think it's because I'm a very anxious person and I tend to think in a negative matter.

Maybe when I've taken care of my "mental issues" I'll try dmt, but for now I think it's kinda dangerous for me, I'll probably go straight to hell like you.

@CreamCat Depends on your definition of hell? Pitchforks and demons? probably somewhere, people who get abused and tortured everyday, dont have to go far, and there’s probably plenty if you visit the nearest mental hospital.

Dont look at me! Look inside!

On 8/5/2018 at 4:58 PM, Arkandeus said:

it is my personal belief that this planet is going through a massive awakening/enlightenment and many of us who get in touch with psychedelics will have the necessary insights but will quickly be expelled from dwelling too long in other dimensions and planes beyond the earth magnetic collective

this enlightenment is happening now and attention is sorta needed to be given to daily reality

its not like the hippie age where everyone could trip everyday for exploration

The "hippies" of the 60's and 70's also seen this massive awakening starting to bloom. They called it "The Age of Aquarius" and it continues today. :)

@CreamCat Of course Hell is subjective. It does not exists, I just decide what hell is for me.

For me, when I use it when I talk, it's just as a figure of speech to mean something very unpleasant.

7 minutes ago, David Turcot said:

@CreamCat Of course Hell is subjective. It does not exists, I just decide what hell is for me.

For me, when I use it when I talk, it's just as a figure of speech to mean something very unpleasant.

Your shower also doesn't exist when we talk philosophy, but you can still take a bath.