Faceless

Self Analysis implies abstraction, which nourishes division-duality

99 posts in this topic

Specifically having to do with @Feel Good‘s question yesterday. 

Sorry for late response. I spent yesterday without a head. :)

To analyze the self-thought loop, that implies we are separate from that which we analyze. Only then is there this formulation of concept accumulation, (abstractions), that follow, in which then are adhered too by control and imitation. Thought-self has then created an abstraction out of a fact, then is either compelled to accept or condemn certain abstractions in accordance to its own accumulated bias-prejudice, and so on. 

As far as the content we attempt to analyze, “We are it”. There is nothing “we” can do about “it”. To do anything about it will ultimately causes contradicting action because you’re going into the observation dividing yourself from the fact from the very beginning. What is observed,(the fact), and “you” are one and the same movement of the fragmented nature of thought. 

Can we watch without any movement of division-abstraction as “the i”, fear-time, (psychological becoming)?? 

Can we see (holistically), the fact of it all without accepting or condemning according to our machanical impulse to self sooth the psyche-self. 

Holistic understanding will not come from analyzing your self. If there is any form of duality taking place, (contradicting desires, seeking psychological security), will then prevent actual understanding of the fact,(what is the case).

.................................................................................

Nothing I write is meant to be a conceptually accumulated, or treated as an idea to be pursued, but is only a pointing to something that can be observed in ourselves. Only if this (analysis), being abstraction based understanding, is not being employed of course. 

In observation without analysis there will be no form of abstraction. As long as we see “the i” as being separate from that which it is observing there will be positive and negative action of the self, (volition-desire), that will inevitably evade what is, to what should be.

An example of action influenced by this false notion the perceiver being separate from that which it perceives. 

The majority of ‘my’ posts are only to point out the inner ongoings of thought-self for the most part. But we have to be able to observe free-of this accumulation,(experience, knowledge, memory), which is inevitably bias in its very nature. 

Ultimately yes, (FEAR-TIME), perpetuates this self feeding loop of itself. Thought seeking security in itself. 

Edited by Faceless

@Feel Good “Happy” for “you” man. “That’s” “great”.  ?  It is all rather funny, no? Is the word “wisdom” really funny to you right now, or is that going to far?

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@Feel Good That’s so great to hear. ??

Just curious, from the ‘new vantage point’ you’ve arrived at recently... has the notion of -self honesty- changed? Like, do you see it any differently than before?

@Feel Good I hear ya.  Meaninglessness tastes a little weird at first, but the lasting after taste is freedom, and it’s delicious. It kind of blooms into realization you get to create meaning. Life purpose comes to mind, as in,... THIS! Is what I want, and now meaning fills in around it, supporting it. Choices support it. Compassion supports it.  Inspiration and love become effortless, and timeless, they’re simple a given - they were the whole “time”. 

3 hours ago, Feel Good said:

Freedom from the emotions..the emotions are still. The thoughts are there but they are not really important. Not taking myself seriously..

Peaceful, full, body feels buzzy with energy currents. Breath is slow. Hardly breathing at all actually. 

Thats Awesome. You’re RAD brah!!

6 hours ago, Feel Good said:

I just seems silly. 

I keep smiling at the thought of I. 

The smile is radiating outward and filing up body with light and warmth. 

Just can't stop smiling xD

One big smile now. Huge. A whole body smile!!

Feels good! 

When I think of the future I just laugh. It's not real. Future is I. It's all one, it's nice to know I don't fear future. The past? I don't care. Past is I. Everything is I but I is an illusion. 

Dude. You are still doing it 

with love from a fellow bullshitter :)

Sorry, my communication is poor sometimes. Your posting reminded me of me at this stage in development or whatever you want to call it. Confusion about everything but perhaps your cobfusion was momentary. I consider my over analysis of this “problem” as “bullshit”. But that’s me and maybe not you. Maybe I’m projecting! Cheers 

In other words I think all this thinking is normal and all these questions and doubts are normal in this process BUT I have no evidence of that either! 

I tell you all this enlightenment stuff is bullshit. Or maybe pig shit and I suppos  we need to accept that we are just pigs in shit so let’s be happy pigs in shit perhaps?! 

Edited by Sashaj

@Feel Good

Welcome friend. 

I hope the sharing was perceptual and “holistic”  :)

Freedom is in the beginning. A freedom without (reaction-action), or (positive-negative), movement of the (i-fear). 

This is awareness; that which is unbound by time-contradiction,(Psychological becoming-volition-desire). 

There must be Freedom unbound by problems in order to understand problems. 

In this passive attention you may notice that in the absense of fear influencing action, there will arise a silence. And with this silence the psychological accumulation of i (experience, knowledge, memory), being static, may cease to compulsively project itself onto the dynamic now. 

Then perhaps your head may go missing :)

Edited by Faceless

14 minutes ago, Feel Good said:

I don't feel conflict is an issue because I'm not interested in holding onto a mental position.

Realizing now those previous movements toward holding mental positions were fear-driven/thought seeking security in itself?

26 minutes ago, Feel Good said:

I'm not sure how / what to do about this path.

A path implies an entity who walks that path. 

26 minutes ago, Feel Good said:

Maybe I should just keep living regular life and keep watching this thoughts patterns fall away by themselves? 

Depends on what you mean by regular. Is “regular” fear in reaction? ??‍♂️

The beauty of FREEDOM comes into being when we don’t reduce that beauty by our own bias-prejudice, or our own projected veil of accumulation. 

The significance of life is in and of itself. 

There is only beauty, joy, and that which truly creative, when there is this absolute FREEDOM. 

Beauty, joy, creativity, are one and the same movement of FREEDOM. 

Edited by Faceless

2 minutes ago, Feel Good said:

@robdl fear of losing them because I thought I needed them, that they made me "me

Fear based.

This is how I would word it because this is how I'm making sense of it. 

Indeed.  The "me" and mental positions/attitudes were one and the same movement of thought-self.

Just now, Feel Good said:

regular life means to me now a life of no longer moving towards pleasure / preferences or avoiding discomfort.

That sounds healthy:)

As long as it’s not a movement of control-thought-reaction. 

1 minute ago, Feel Good said:

Just a life of expressing my feeling of freedom through the vehicle.:)

Expression is great, but as long as that expression is not bound by fear-reaction. I don’t know if you have noticed but thought-self seems to be compelled to express itself. 

This creative movement that I refer to as headlessness to “me” seems to imply freedom without the need to express at all. 

Do you see the significance of this?

Just live life...Awareness of fear and all its subtle forms comes with freedom without the constant impulse to escape. You may notice that silence deepens tremendously as a result of letting fear bloom and die on its own. 

To be passively aware-attentive. This is healthy. Wouldn’t you say? 

Edited by Faceless

10 minutes ago, Feel Good said:

There is still a me. I haven't gone away. But the patterns are falling away because they were / are seen by something to be useless.

It's not I that is letting patterns go.

Right...seen by..... but not seen by the "I" because the "seeing" has caught a glimpse of the whole movement of "I"/thought-self.

In the "seeing" comes with it the action (of patterns falling away).  Not action conducted by the "I".

Edited by robdl

17 minutes ago, Feel Good said:

Yes. Seeing was not I. It was just able to see the whole loop and found it to be empty, ridiculous, pointless. Only for a moment ~ but it was enough to genuinely see that I was nothing.

Indeed.  To not look from inside the loop as "I", but to look upon the whole loop itself.  No analysis of the loop, but a holistic, non-verbal insight of the loop for simply what it is.  Observation without looking through the conditioning lens of the "observer." And a moment is all it takes, quite so.  The first time it came as a flash.

Edited by robdl

53 minutes ago, Feel Good said:

@robdl indeed. The observer is the I. The I is split and as it watches what it imagines is some kind of "ego" that it shouldn't be "judging" create a all kinds of "insights" which are all total bs..

Yeah, the "I"/observer thinks it's separate/apart/split from what it observes, and then goes about analyzing it.  But the analyzer is the analyzed. 

Crazy, huh?

Edited by robdl

@Faceless What is the origin of fear of fear?

Bearing with the conditioned in gentleness, fording the river with resolution, not neglecting what is distant, not regarding one's companions; thus one may manage to walk in the middle. H11L2

1 hour ago, tsuki said:

@Faceless What is the origin of fear of fear?

??‍♂️ Lol