Osm

No video for today?

169 posts in this topic

giphy.gifgiphy.gif

Edited by art
because

80BBB675-065A-4CDA-8981-526471B0902F.png

Hey, what's up! This is Jack R. Hayes, I'm an author, currently living in Germany. Thus far, I've written two books, both in English and German; one's called "User's Manual for Human Beings", and the other one's called "The Wisdom Espresso". If you'd like to check out my work, visit me at  https://jackrhayes.de  or go to Amazon and search for my name. I'd be happy to see you there!

When you were hoping all week for an in-depth. 4-hour guide for how to find a hot witch girlfriend, but end up getting deep metaphysical topics and the dissolution of your very identity

1459435727186.jpg

Edited by DnoReally

One of the best Leo's videos, if not the best. Both very profound and very practical. This experience was definitely worth 4.5 hours.

Are we the junkies?  Maybe the junkie is the person making a 4 hour YouTube video.  Eh?  Projection is a b*tch.  Hehe

I watched the first 30 minutes of the video last night.  It seems to be a good video.  I'll have to watch it in chunks.  Good job Leo.

A little long for one sitting though.  I think 2 hours is max for one sitting for me.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

@Joseph Maynor i wanna know where he shoots these videos , where he sits, without even drinking a fuckin glass of water

Edited by Leo-Tzu

1 hour ago, Joseph Maynor said:

Are we the junkies?  Maybe the junkie is the person making a 4 hour YouTube video.  Eh?  Projection is a b*tch. 

It's not a projection, I am a junkie.

Memento Mori

16 hours ago, Truth said:

It's not a projection, I am a junkie.

We*

@Leo Gura The question now is are we getting a video tomorrow or you changing the schedule?

@Leo-Tzu he’s standing. Can’t you tell by the way he moves around.

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie

one thing i live in leo's longer videos is the break he takes to go drink water

his voice just before he goes and right after he comes back from the drink is so different its epic. its like it becomes full crisp HD sound again 

Love Is The Answer
www.instagram.com/ev3rSunny

3 hours ago, SoonHei said:

one thing i live in leo's longer videos is the break he takes to go drink water

his voice just before he goes and right after he comes back from the drink is so different its epic. its like it becomes full crisp HD sound again 

We need drinking water techniques video..