Osm

No video for today?

169 posts in this topic

Dare I say *gasp* Leo has become so good that we "can't ignore him"

The kingdom of heaven is within.

Isn't it wild that we all get antsy when we don't get our Leo fix? I just worry that he is physically okay and not hurt or something, wouldn't want to lose his genius. Glad he piped in and let us know. Phew.

2 hours ago, DocHoliday said:

Thanks a lot @Joseph Maynor for those wise words that, unfortunately, nobody asked for. Also, no one ever tried to one-up you, it was just a facetious remark and you apparently took it too literal once again. 

Thanks.. he needs a chill pill lol

2 hours ago, martins name said:

@Leo Gura it would be nice if you could tell the forum and set a new deadline. Maybe write a one of them posts on youtube. A lot of people have worked it in to their Sunday schedule somehow to watch the new vid. A heads up could let people adjust their schedule. Some people even worry that it's because something happened to you. 

Agreed +1

25 minutes ago, Driven Woman said:

Isn't it wild that we all get antsy when we don't get our Leo fix? I just worry that he is physically okay and not hurt or something, wouldn't want to lose his genius. Glad he piped in and let us know. Phew.

Its just a hiccup no need to worry

When Leo changes upload time

6 hours ago, Colin said:

Dare I say *gasp* Leo has become so good that we "can't ignore him"

Frankly, I’m a little pissed that Leo didn’t give us more information about the video being late.  I could have done something else yesterday instead of look for his video.  And I’m not keen on those of you that are trying to spin this as an ‘addiction’ issue on our end.  This is a mismanaged expectations issue on Leo’s end.  If you blame your customers, clients, superiors, audience for being addicted to your work-product, that’s a shitty mindset to have in any career or business.  This is the first time Leo’s done this, so I’m gonna assume it’s a one-off fluke.  

Edited by Joseph Maynor

I shot and uploaded the video but am deciding to re-shoot it because this is an important topic and found some better ways to phrase things.

It will be at least another 48 hours.

Shooting, rendering, and uploading a long video takes about that long.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@K VIL Hell no!O.o What are you talking about? The more videos we can get the better.

Hey, what's up! This is Jack R. Hayes, I'm an author, currently living in Germany. Thus far, I've written two books, both in English and German; one's called "User's Manual for Human Beings", and the other one's called "The Wisdom Espresso". If you'd like to check out my work, visit me at  https://jackrhayes.de  or go to Amazon and search for my name. I'd be happy to see you there!

41 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

I shot and uploaded the video but am deciding to re-shoot it because this is an important topic and found some better ways to phrase things.

It will be at least another 48 hours.

Shooting, rendering, and uploading a long video takes about that long.

Does that mean no video on Sunday?

Memento Mori

This is a situation where Eckhart Tolle would simply go ''Ah, it's not there yet''.