Osm

No video for today?

169 posts in this topic

Leo usually posts a video every Sunday, and by this time its always uploaded.

did i miss anything or is it just a delay?

probably making a deeper video, typically takes a bit longer to get right:)

Dont look at me! Look inside!

maybe hes in DiMiTri world 

50 minutes ago, Rilles said:

probably making a deeper video, typically takes a bit longer to get right:)

Okay thanks :D just used on watching it around this time

@MM1988 Source?

I need a direct experience that what youre saying is truth with a capital T.

I’d like to see a video on Life Purpose.  What happened to Life Purpose videos?  People need to hear more about Life Purpose.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

17 minutes ago, MM1988 said:

@Joseph Maynor you are joking right? Leo would not make such a video if there is a life purpose course.

He doesn’t seem to be interested.  There’s plenty more to discuss about Life Purpose than what’s in the Course.  The Course was made like 3 years ago now.  Too much same ole same ole with the Enlightenment theory.  Enlightenment is only one aspect of Personal Development.  You also have Life Purpose and Conceptual Understanding.  Leo should branch out more into these latter two areas now.  All the Enlightenment videos are starting to sound the same to me now — same ole beliefs regurgitated over and over again.  And Enlightenment isn’t even about beliefs!  But when you talk about Enlightenment so much, you get calcified around beliefs, around your ritual of terms — it becomes a trap.  Enlightenment doesn’t really lend itself to being talked about ad nauseum; that puts Enlightenment too much in the Mind, which causes a lot of inadvertent tail-chasing.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

My whole sunday ritual is disturbed! I need my weekly reminder that I'm a cunty ego with low consciousness!!!!!

55 minutes ago, How to be wise said:

I’m really interested in the infinite intelligence topic. Accessing infinite intelligence is a topic I didn’t think that anybody would know anything about. The akashik records and channeling both have some connection with how to access infinite intelligence. Becoming the new Einstein and solving all the latest problems in physics and achieving a Nobel prize is such an exciting prospect. I want my name to be on high school physics textbooks. Can’t wait for the video. 

From my experience, it doesn't really work that way. When I had been beyond ego, I knew that I already knew everything that I could ever need to know, always had, and always would. But it wasn't in regard to scientific theories and external skills. At least I don't think so. It was not intelligence in this way, but Divine Wisdom. And I knew it was all-knowing. But I only wanted what I could use in the moment. I had no desire to put it toward some kind of ambition. 

If you’re interested in developing Emotional Mastery and feeling more comfortable in your own skin, click the link below to register for my FREE Emotional Mastery Webinar…

Emotionalmastery.org

leo is at my house, we are chillin eating bacon

the video should be up in an hour

hes not actually at my house 

Edited by d0ornokey

5-LEO withdrawal

Leo is on the forums so maybe he'll let us know what's going on