Raphael

A Break From Actualized.org

3 posts in this topic

Hey there, I really feel that I need a break right now, especially from Leo's videos.

Here are some facts:

• I discovered personal development with Actualized.org in December 2015
  • Currently, we are in August 2018, so it's been almost three years that I've been watching Leo's videos
  • I took some actions in the past and had some changes, but nothing really massive
  • I love abstract ideas and theories, however, I ingurgitated so much content that I'm starting to literally get bored with so many theories
  • I love and I'm quite addicted to Leo's videos (I listened to some of them more than 5 to 10 times), I understand the conceptual ideas in each video, but my life doesn't change enough because of a lack of massive actions. I am not saying this only because Leo hardly points out this problem in its 'How To Contemplate Using A Journal' video, but because I have been noticing more and more this problem in myself lately before this video came out. That's a nice and interesting synchronicity, and of course, Leo's reminder on this also helps
  • With all these theories and recent videos on spiral dynamics, I now know where I am in my life and where I want to go. My vision is not crystal clear and needs to be sharpened, but I know in what direction I need to orientate myself
  • I'm currently mostly at stage orange (at least 60 %), and Actualized.org is more and more yellow and turquoise
  • I need to embrace orange, get my personal independence, and get strong results in my life

How I'm going to use Actualized.org:

• I'm not cutting completely Actualized.org, but I want to use it in a nuanced and effective way
  • I'm not going to watch any new video from Actualized.org for the next 6 months (so until February 5). I also disabled notifications from the Youtube channel
  • I'm not going to distract myself by reading the forum
  • I'm not going to try to help anyone on the forum. Why? Because I'm underdeveloped, and that I need to help myself before helping others
  • I will use the forum only if I need some specific pieces of information for action taking, help with emotional toughness, and motivation (I am thinking about a subject right now)
  • I'm allowing myself to watch any of the existing videos before August 5 only if I need some information for practical actions, help on emotional toughness, and motivation. So I am not going to watch a lot of content on spirituality and very advanced topics, but more on foundational issues that need to be fixed in my life

I always wanted an extraordinary life and I promised myself to succeed in the past. I'm committing myself right now to generate results. I will see how it look like when reflecting on my life after the next six months

Edited by Raphael

I feel I have to do the same thing. This forum is too addicting especially when you've cut off other forms of entertainment. 

I'm trying not to fall into the victim mindset but this shit is hard as fuck. Too many issues to sort out. 

Once I'm done with the LP course I'll take a break from it all.

Is it weird I envy people that pass away from illness?? I say well no karma from killing yourself. 

Sounds to me that you could really benefit from more Enlightenment work. Counter-intuitively, your problem isn’t really a problem.  The Mind is creating a problem where no problem exists.