PhilGR

A discussion about Truth

8 posts in this topic

I want to know your opinions about discussing about spirituality,self-actuallization and all of these concepts with a non-seeker. I was talking with a close friend (orange/green) ,but he saw my ideas as pseudoscience consepts and that digging your personal Truth doesn't help humanity in forms of justice or eliminating evil . He also said that is good to have a belief , because is to difficult and nonsence to face the Truth alone , it might hurt. I was not being judgemental at all , I am just telling you the facts as objective as I can.

Also can the Truth we seek defined as a cosmotheory? I think this term is turning it into a belief.

@PhilGR

I think The Truth is not a belief in itself. But if we try to talk about it using language, it seems so. As Leo said, language is not absolute, it's relativistic. So, we can never communicate the truth using language because it serve as a barrier rather than facilitator. One can only know it by actually becoming it, there is no way around.

@Sunil Kumar I totally agree about that, my friend said that too, and I had it in mind.

But  in this forum for example we talk a lot about all kinds of things around that topics . Can someone discuss that with a rationalist non-seeker , would this be helpful or distractive?

3 hours ago, PhilGR said:

But  in this forum for example we talk a lot about all kinds of things around that topics . Can someone discuss that with a rationalist non-seeker , would this be helpful or distractive?

The only way to really get to rationalist thinking people is by trying to get them to question their paradigms. I think trying to convince them of the Truth will never work because of how their mind thinks of the world. They see the world as objective and will rationalise anything, which is a rationalisation which creates a limited perspective on the universe, like for example, they have never questioned or considered that every observation could only be done via subjective experience in a collective...

Try to get them questioning their paradigms, try questioning what makes sense to them, because if they truly think about what their values are, they could find flaws, when Truth has no flaws.

Start with the materialistic paradigm, that will mind bobble their world.

You're not human, you're the universe

@B_Naz Yeah I try do that, although I cant explain these things really good ,I am a little new into personal development . Anyways I thought it might be distractive for my work to argue with non-seekers. What do you think?

@PhilGR I would say it isn't, since you're exploring the nature of reality, and it does help to try and explain people what your perspective is. When you're explaining, sometimes you can get little Epiphanies midway through explaining your views, this happens a lot to me, because it's collecting your thoughts and allowing the thoughts to be in one moment

But this can also be easily achieved during mediation, lol

You're not human, you're the universe

@PhilGR He’s lost. Fooled him self entirely.

You were better off trusting your Self.

Stop expecting him to understand you and your seeking, it’s a shitty trap. Just free yourself by loving him. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@Nahm That was a good one, I really dont expect anything from anyone. Although @B_Naz is correct on his point.

Thank you!