cle103

Accidental Weed Trip Report

10 posts in this topic

Hey guys, I thought that this might be interesting for ya'll, so I wanted to share my experience from yesterdays involuntary Weed trip. 

I've never been into Weed as I view it as a distraction, however yesterday a good friend of mine asked if I wanted to chill out in the park and smoke some of his "best stuff". So we did. 

I took about four hits (no tobacco, approx. 0,15g max.).

First thing I noticed was that I instantly relaxed. All the tension in my body just melted off. Quite similar to a mushroom trip. Then the Oregano went off... 

When looking at the plants in the park my perspective shifted inside out. I literally was that which I was looking at when I looked at it long enough. Not like "focusing on it". It was like "I am everything all at once". It felt like a switch being flipped. My body was just a part of everything. Like something carved out of consciousness. It even felt a little alien.

It felt like I was everything that I could sense and my body feelings where just "in the mix". No separation. It could have all been a painted picture. No thing as empty space. No three-dimensionalty. Just all made of the same stuff. And kinda wonky too.

And when my friend said something there came a small thought like "Oh, now it would be appropriate to say something... so put on your human hat for a second". 

That was rather surprising, not even shocking... more like "how could it be otherwise?".

Interesting to note is that my breathing stopped completely when I was in this state. To get into it I just had to look at something for 5 seconds and then the switch flipped. I had to remind myself to breathe cause I was worried I might die. Also I was completely still. No movement at all. 

I think this was because Weed kinda dumbs down the senses and makes everything slower. Quite the opposite to "real" psychedelics but still far from your regular state of consciousness. 

Another thing I noticed was that I could feel my chakras ALOT. Later that evening I was lying on the couch and thought to myself "Hmm, I haven't done my 2nd meditation of the day... so I might as well do it now.". So I went into meditation just lying there and visualizing my chakras opening one by one. I could feel every single chakra immediately. Might be bc. of Yoga/Meditation but this was very surprising to me. 

I also learned a bunch. Here are my takeaways: 

• I carry around ALOT of stiffness (walking, talking, being). If I want to be more comfortable with ppl. and have more fun in general it's crucial to get loose. I go hard all week with my practices, yoga, business and dayjob... sometimes it's good to just relax and be in a vegetable state haha. 

• When you want to improve your talking skills get rid of tension in your body. Especially in your jaw and throat (tension is unconscious, relaxation requires consciousness + work on your throat chakra). 

• If you're a little stiff when talking to ppl. RELAX. Get loose. And especially: Lower your standards of what you say out loud. Just talk and amuse yourself. And when it's time to listen and connect, listen and connect. (This was a big one for me as I invest most of my life's energy into work and self actualization. Having fun is important as well haha). 

• My favorite insight: Every single instance of your life is a little adventure and journey. I was sitting with my friend in the metro and it just came to me that we were both just 100% in the moment, not giving a shit, having fun, cracking jokes, talking about life and it just felt magical. Not even because we were together. It would have been the same if I was alone. It would just have been another kind of adventure. I felt like a hobbit from Lord of the Rings lol. Every instance and even the most ordinary moments are magical. Our ego just drowns it out. I realized that this is one of the prime directives in my life: Make life magical again ;) (If anybody got practices for this, let me know!) 

• Material life kinda sucks. I imagined myself having a trophy wife and going to a fancy dinner with another couple. All stiff, glammed up and talking about boring business stuff. Holy lord... this would suck SO bad. You can have so much more fun spending tim in nature, deeply connecting and just being. 

• Be spontaneous. Listen to what your emotions are telling you and then just go with it every once in a while (maybe even all the time, once your intuition is sharp). 

• The power of SOFTNESS: This one sums it up for me. Softness is a much more fun and effortless way of life. As a guy I always unconsciously thought I had to be alpha, stiff and keep my shoulders back and chin up. This is a fucking joke lol. Once I commited to softness I felt literally a shell break in my body. It was about a centimeter below my skin. It was hard and thin and then it broke. After that I was just completely loose. Not resisting. Just myself. We talked to some girls and spent the evening with them and I just felt no pressure at all. We just talked, had fun and enjoyed it. I realized girls don't want that stiff gym rat. They want to be silly. Like kids. Just like a real man ;) 

So all in all this was quite a journey. The peak was about 40 minutes, then it went down but lasted overall for about 5 hours. I'm still not really a fan of weed. And I will stick to the "good stuff", however don't underestimate it... 

Hope you enjoyed! 

- Cheers

Edited by cle103
typo

Edit: How on earth can people smoke full grams of this stuff?! 0,15g's is next to nothing... with a full gram I would go bananas. 

Great insights. I love the idea about loosening up the body for more effortless living. Also that insight about adventure, and making life feel magical again like as a kid.:) I can relate to that heavily. I find that the rare instances when i smoke weed i also often get valuable insights that refresh my perspective on daily life. 

Thanks. Keep up the good work!

12 minutes ago, Gabriel Antonio said:

Great! I’m glad you had a good experience with the ganja :D

Yeah me too xD