Sashaj

Help now please thank you :)

16 posts in this topic

Hi Everyone, no pressure on you all to answer this quickly but I’m kinda in the middle of an emotional upheaval and need your help ASAP J

My question is how do I know that my insights are real? I mean the “good” ones, that sound similar to what I read about in books and in the forum

I am having strong insights, powerful, but there is doubt. Am I fantasising? Is my ego playing a cunning game?

I feel strong sensations in my body* and my communication has sharpened at work as well as other things happening; or is this a delusion?!

*It feels like love. I am sensing this as “love” haha. But who is feelling this love? Does awareness know love and identify love? Or is my ego making up this feeling?

AAHHH! J

Ps apologies for the rough communication, I’m at work and I’m not supposed to be writing on a forum

I feel like there is a breakthrough of sorts coming or it is in progress and the momentum is so strong that ego me cant stop it. Like I have stepped out the way and their a process unravelling and I have shit load of energy sensations coursing through me. BUT IT COULD BE DELUSION! HAHA

i Also realise that I still feel this idea of seperation

The enrgy has subsided a bit now. The realisation that all I wrote above  was  egotistical has brought ,me back to earth a bit haha

1 minute ago, Artaemis said:

I recommend isolating yourself. With a journal and the process of contemplation. People may interfere with the process. 

OKay thanks mate I will consider that

I feel like I blocked the process. I didn’t surrender. Back to normal till next time :)  Thanks for listening 

See above posts for case study in analysis paralysis haha :)

55 minutes ago, Sashaj said:

Does awareness know love and identify love?

When you are flowing with love, blissfulness, that is the moment to be aware, but people do exactly the opposite. When they are happy who cares about awareness?

59 minutes ago, Sashaj said:

Does awareness know love and identify love?

When love is one hundred percent pure you cannot make any distinction between love and awareness, then they are no more two. The highest peak is the culmination all the values, truth, love, awareness, authenticity, totality. At the highest peak they are indivisible. They are separate only in the dark valleys of our unconsciousness.

The person who follows the path of awareness finds love as a consequence of his awareness, as a by-product, as a shadow. And the person who follows the path of love finds awareness as a consequence, as a by-product, as a shadow of love. They are two sides of the same coin.

Thanks that does make sense but I am having trouble with trust of what I am going through

Also that my communication is sloppy and this could be a problem

I might take the advice of isolating myself for the moment and just being open and aware and accepting, atleast try

Im also conscious that I am at work and I am being relied upon to do my work for today. I will need to figure out how to deal with that J haha

18 minutes ago, Prabhaker said:

When you are flowing with love, blissfulness, that is the moment to be aware, but people do exactly the opposite. When they are happy who cares about awareness?

It may be that flowing with love and bliss is being deeply aware. Your cup is already filled to the brim with awareness so you cannot be more aware without taking something away. 

@Sashaj Whatever work it is, be total in it. The more you put yourself into work the deeper you can go into relaxation.

3 minutes ago, WindInTheLeaf said:

Your cup is already filled to the brim with awareness so you cannot be more aware without taking something away. 

Cup is not filled to the brim, when you are pure awareness, all your questions drop, then you don't need answers.

Thanks all

the feeling is coming and going still. I have strong sexual energy in my ah groin now! It’s like orgasm but without the release in the same way. Apologies for the crudeness of my words

1 hour ago, Prabhaker said:

What do you mean by being aware? Do you mean watching without judgement or expectation? Thanks

1 minute ago, Sashaj said:

Do you mean watching without judgement or expectation?

Exactly, watching without judgement or expectation, totally relaxed!