Faceless

THE VEIL THAT BLANKETS BE-ING (THE HAPPENING)

51 posts in this topic

The veil that blankets BE-ING 

Are we aware that “the i” is a veil of conceptualizations, or the accumulated(experience, knowledge, memory), that responds to the now with that content-movement of the past??

That being one and the same movement as “the i”, or “the knower-known”, that seeks security in time, which prevents actual timeless be-ing.

All this being a movement of fear with the agenda of self preservation. To evade the fact to the abstraction in order to capture and maintain a sense of psychological security-psychological permanence. 

Do we see that as long as there is this neurotic compulsion to adhere, and project, that which has been accumulated through the movement of thought, (experience, knowledge, memory), that in so doing, we are preventing actual present moment be-ing??

Do we see that we meet the dynamic happening of “the now”, with that accumulation of the past,(thought as the i)??

The alive and dynamic action of be-ing, is then blanketed with all that movement of the i, (memory), which projects itself in place of “what is” in accordance to its own static content of what should be. 

In this movement of time as the i, there is then an interpretation of that static content, which influences the projection, which then follows an action in accordance to that projected image. 

Again, that action is the response of an interpreted-projection, which is the response of memory, registering, recollecting from the past-thought. We then apply that finite veil of experience to meet the challenge of the infinite -active dynamic now. 

In the actual “action of be-ing”, there is no choosing between the opposites. Actual be-ing implies the absence of choice as the chooser, who chooses between two opposing concepts, or any content-movement from the past whatsoever...Choosing, or deciding between, is one and the same movement as the past that acts according to the false notion, that ‘the chooser’ is different from that which it chooses. 

This is an example of the dualistic nature of thinking, when “the thinker”, thinks, it is separate from that which it thinks. 

Even, “present movement be-ing”, can be the product of conceptualization if this accumulated movement-contents, as the i, which is the past, meets the present active and elusive now. 

In that, the active happening of now is then deduced by the deadness of the past, (memory), and (thought as the i), then becomes projected again as a future barrier to “the be-ingness of now” 

Here I have utilized thought, (a conceptual expression), that points to a fact that is common to the conditioned consciousness of human kind. Pointing to the actuality that the psychological accumulation of “the i” distorts, and makes for this (deduction), that diminishes the beauty, joy, and creativity of the dynamic, aliveness, of now. 

When we can observe without the observer, which is void of (experience, knowledge, memory), or time as the i, only then is there a timeless dynamic/stillness of be-ing. 

This is what I have been exploring over the last  four months or so. How to explain this “ending of experience”, more efficiently....What it boils down to is the ending of experience in and of itself. Freedom to me, implies the absence of experience, or(measure), acting as a veil to that which is immeasurable. Experience has its place in practical affairs, but psychologically it has none.  

When all psychological experience as the i ceases to be carried over onto the living movement of now, only then that which is mysterious, (THE SACRED), is actualized. This is what I would refer to as BE-ING, or consciousness empty of its conditioned movement-content of time as the i. Or what I refer to as headlessness. 

As I have said before, to me, this is the most creative movement that can take place. This movement is not found within the realm of time. 

Nor is this the invention of thought, but an actualized emptiness void of the conditioned nature of thought, consciousness empty of its contents-movement so that there can be communion with WHAT IS. 

Edited by Faceless

Enlightenment is BE-ing in the moment without pre-judgments or pre-expectations.

@Faceless "I" the observer of "life" unfolding is life unfolding itself!

"It is the emptiness within the cup that makes it useful."

@Joseph Maynor When you are enlightened there's no one to "be" in the "moment" without "pre-judgments" because all 3 are illusions. Don't mistake non-duality with enlightenment.

39 minutes ago, MrDmitriiV said:

@Joseph Maynor When you are enlightened there's no one to "be" in the "moment" without "pre-judgments" because all 3 are illusions. Don't mistake non-duality with enlightenment.

Of course.  I’m using language to convey this, which is easy to attack.  I’m not confused.  But for people who have the ears to hear it — I’m giving a nice pointer — a nice orientation to what Enlightenment is and is not.  And I’m doing it in plain and simple English — none of this confusing gobbley-gook.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

@Faceless

I have read this over and over again trying to understand what you said. The 1st time, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, and 5th time through I was very confused. But I all of a suden I started to put it together and am grooving what you are saying here. It goes with what happened to me about a month ago. I was laying on my board after carving some waves. I have had a bunch of psychedelic experiences man. This experience I had in the water that day seemed very different to me. After reading this thread I see a similarity. What you say in your post is really hitting me brah. Since that day I have noticed exttreme changes with everything. I cant put really explain any of this yet. I also don’t understand what you wrote 100%. But I see what you wrote as very powerful. Anyway party on brah. You rock dogB|

@Feel Good In non-duality you realize that you are ONE with reality.

In enlightenment you realize that reality doesn't exist/is an illusion. 

1 hour ago, MrDmitriiV said:

@Feel Good In non-duality you realize that you are ONE with reality.

In enlightenment you realize that reality doesn't exist/is an illusion. 

I love how much wiser this comes across because of your Profile Pic :) I swear I heard Yoda's voice and then an explosion at the end (mind blown!) lol 

12 minutes ago, Feel Good said:

Ooooooohhh :o

My reaction^ :) 

5 hours ago, Faceless said:

When all psychological experience as the i ceases to be carried over onto the living movement of now, only then that which is mysterious, (THE SACRED), is actualized. This is what I would refer to as BE-ING, or consciousness empty of its conditioned movement-content of time as the i. Or what I refer to as headlessness. 

As I have said before, to me, this is the most creative movement that can take place. This movement is not found within the realm of time. 

Nor is this the invention of thought, but an actualized emptiness void of the conditioned nature of thought, consciousness empty of its contents-movement so that there can be communion with WHAT IS. 

:o:)

Stellars interact with Terrans from ÓB (Earth’s Low Orbit).!

22 hours ago, Faceless said:

When we can observe without the observer, which is void of (experience, knowledge, memory), or time as the i, only then is there a timeless dynamic/stillness of be-ing. 

8d93236238d175b8bf779f46862e8d71.png

In the absence/transcendence of "I","self",Reality is.
In being,one is not one 'with" the infinite reality, one is the infinite reality.
There is no "other" or "I" personality/ego, to be one with something else.

Edited by who chit

Hi @Faceless ,

Out of respect for the connection we've made in the past, I will refrain from my impulse to pick your message apart, strand by strand.
This impulse however compels me to ask the following question:

You are the main advocate for abandoning of the accumulation of the past by the 'I' and seeing the world, as it manifests itself in the now.
How is it then, that 4000 posts that you wrote on these forums use the exact same method of communication, very reminiscent of Jiddu Krishnamurti?
What is it other than the very accumulation of knowledge that you advocate to abandon?

You may treat this question as a projection on my part and approach it by trying to help me resolve my issues.
However, only the answer to this very question will be helpful to me.
Do not trouble yourself with questioning my own accumulation of knowledge.
That is because I think that this question undermines all of your teachings, and until it is resolved - I remain indifferent to their meaning.

Bearing with the conditioned in gentleness, fording the river with resolution, not neglecting what is distant, not regarding one's companions; thus one may manage to walk in the middle. H11L2

7 minutes ago, tsuki said:

Hi @Faceless ,

You are the main advocate for abandoning of the accumulation of the past by the 'I'

You probably meant this but to be clear and for the benefit of others reading, the "I" doesn't accumulate the past.  The "I" is the accumulated past; they are one and the same.

Edited by robdl

7 minutes ago, tsuki said:

Hi @Faceless ,

Out of respect for the connection we've made in the past, I will refrain from my impulse to pick your message apart, strand by strand.
This impulse however compels me to ask the following question:

You are the main advocate for abandoning of the accumulation of the past by the 'I' and seeing the world, as it manifests itself in the now.
How is it then, that 4000 posts that you wrote on these forums use the exact same method of communication, very reminiscent of Jiddu Krishnamurti?
What is it other than the very accumulation of knowledge that you advocate to abandon?

You may treat this question as a projection on my part and approach it by trying to help me resolve my issues.
However, only the answer to this very question will be helpful to me.
Do not trouble yourself with questioning my own accumulation of knowledge.
That is because I think that this question undermines all of your teachings, and until it is resolved - I remain indifferent to their meaning.

This is not about abandoning anything my dear friend. Simply understanding the entire movement of thought. 

To see how it all as one unitary movement. 

And I wouldn’t say I have accumulated that much knowledge either. Merely watched some videos on thought that Krishnamurti has made. Could count those videos with use of two hands. 

For me personally, fear,(the i) ended long before I came across Krishnamurtis excellent sharings. I see his communication technique as efficient. 

Edited by Faceless

4 minutes ago, robdl said:

You probably meant this but to be clear and for the benefit of others reading, the "I" doesn't accumulate the past.  The "I" is the accumulated past; they are one and the same.

Tricky division ?

Don’t accept or deny knowledge, as the entity that accepts or denies, is in itself a movement of (experience, knowledge, memory), as the i, (time). 

Edited by Faceless

Ultimately freedom without the burden of the i, (time), or (experience, knowledge, memory), allows for a seeing that is holistic. In that seeing, which is allows for passive attention, all contradiction-conflict comes to an end in and of itself. 

Edited by Faceless