MrDmitriiV

Experience Ego-Death in 5 min (Practical Guide)

35 posts in this topic

@MrDmitriiV hey

i just tried this. during my lunch break at work lol

i was in our meditation room which we have at work. so it was a quite place. did the technique as you said it.

felt maybe a tinest bit of lightness when the did the 10th breath step.. but no blackness came upon me...

does one have to do this a few times to maybe get it right? or maybe i messed up on something?

how important is the duration of the breaths... down to the T to be exact for this to work? asking as i want to attempt again and want it to work. thnx

3 hours ago, MrDmitriiV said:

after about 5-10 seconds you'll feel "darkness" wash over you.

and about this. so let's say it starts coming over me at the 10th second mark of me holding my breath. do i continue to hold the breath at this point or can i start slowly breathing out? 

Love Is The Answer
www.instagram.com/ev3rSunny

@Arman A computer doesn't have a conscious observer, yet it still keeps a memory.

Anyway it's all sweet words from the DUAL state of being. In the non-dualistic state of being the "observer" and the "observed" are the same things. 

"""what you're experiencing is brain function (or more accurately malfunction)"""

One can also tell that psychedelics are illusions and thus they won't give you genuine spiritual insights and awakenings. 

Just focusing on your breath will take way too long to obtain big gains. 

"It is the emptiness within the cup that makes it useful."

@SoonHei Did you inhale thru your belly and then thru chest? It's very important to inhale like that under 2 seconds, while still managing to fill your lungs to 90%. And exhaling 6 seconds+.

Start with small trips (2-4 seconds) after darkness washes over and then you can increase the time at your own risk

Also beware that people with high-blood pressure and just generally old people won't experience the same effects as the ones with low blood pressure. 

@Arman Also how do all of the most respected stage turquoise gurus manage to describe their spiritual trips? 

12 minutes ago, MrDmitriiV said:

Did you inhale thru your belly and then thru chest?

i dont think i did this. could you describe the mechanism of this... sorry, i dont know if this is a silly question :) 

thanks in advance

12 minutes ago, MrDmitriiV said:

Start with small trips (2-4 seconds) after darkness washes over

and what do you mean by this? like hold my breath for 2-4 seconds after darkness? i just want to know how long do i hold my breath for? 

or i can dream 'normally' once in the darkness state?

@MrDmitriiV

Edited by SoonHei
tagging user in post

Love Is The Answer
www.instagram.com/ev3rSunny

Next: How to become enlightened: punching head against the wall method

@AlwaysBeNice  I heard the effect is called "chest-packing" among divers. Nice article btw)

11 hours ago, MM1988 said:

Next: How to become enlightened: punching head against the wall method

Link to method please?

;)

28 minutes ago, Sashaj said:

Link to method please?

;)

You stand in front of a wall and move all your prana up the third eye, then you run head first into the wall while chanting ohm. The trip lasts a couple hours and you might wake up in a hospital, but dont worry this is normal.

1 minute ago, MM1988 said:

You stand in front of a wall and move all your prana up the third eye, then you run head first into the wall while chanting ohm. The trip lasts a couple hours and you might wake up in a hospital, but dont worry this is normal.

Powerful! Haha

I never understood what was up with this thing until i tried a couple of times. It was a third time I succeeded with it. 2 first tries were just meh blackouts. Third time i did it right when math class started. I was siting on the table. Everyone and a teacher seemed cool at that day. And i decided to try it one more time. After holding my breath suddenly everything was washed away. I look around class and realized something. It was significant and others started asking too what is that i see. Even a teacher who were against of this technique. Suddenly she is curious too. So I came off the table and laid to the ground for minute to think how i am going to say it now to 30 students and teacher all waiting for answers. But i didn't share this with others because i couldn't imagine how i could wash away something that we stand for. I didnt want war to break off in our class. At that time i assumed its better this way, to keep it for myself. Because of the lies i saw on others faces seemed like a nightmare suddenly not a common sense anymore. I end up leaving the class and went for a long walk. 

I wouldnt say its ego death. When ego starts dying then you call an ambulance. This was just a radical shift that lead to contemplations. Thats good too. 

@njuufa I'm happy it worked for you! It's very important to follow the istructions exactly.

Well, then how did hundreds of humans expereinced ego-death without calling an ambulance?

Also there are different "depths" of ego-death, it might be mild or strong, you might resist it or not.