Michael569

Allergies - Update and Treatment

32 posts in this topic

A while ago I started a topic on Allergies . that I have been struggling with for years since moving to the UK. 

I wanted to share a quick update that perhaps could help others around here struggling with constant mucous discharge, sneezing, itchiness and nasal iritation like me. Having researched what other people did and what many experts advised I got quite hooked on what  Robert Morse ND (Naturopathic Doctor) has been teaching. For nearly 40 years this guy has been pulling people from wheelchairs, treating MS, autoimmune diseases and cancers, many of these diseases where allopathic medicine is completely clueless. So I though this might be someone worth listening to. Also the fact that he makes hundreds of free videos, not monetising his channel, giving out free herbal tinctures to people all the time and spending literally 0$ to market himself told me that this guy is genuine. He talks a lot about spirituality, the ego, nonduality and is someone I would peg into heavy yellow, light turquoise.  

He says that the cause of majority of diseases (cancers, autoimmune even congenital) is toxicity , acidosis and genetic weakness of the body.
Acidosis caused by food but also cellular waste not getting out and toxicity a cause of all the crap that we are surrounded by from the food, toxic air we breathe to synthetic clothing, pharmaceuticals, supplements and hygiene products. 

Dr Morse says that what Allopathicc Doctors don't consider is that the lymphatic system & kidney cooperation is the real key to waste disposal, not the circulatory system. Yes, these systems are connected but the key here is the lymphatic systems and kidneys to work in a perfect harmony. He also teaches that most body weaknesses come from the endocrine system not functioning properly. This involves all the glands: thyroid&parathyroid, adrenal glands, pancreas, the liver, thymus, ovaries & testicles..all of them being regulated by the pituitary gland a master gland located in the brain. Most of us have genetic weaknesses in any or multiple of these areas that according to him contribute massively to diseases. Dr Morses also promotes fruits, berries and melons as the most cleansing food for any disease. 

So it started making sense that my lymphatic system is clogged up as f**k from years of garbage eating and that all this sneezing and discharge was body trying to rid itself of crap which I was always stopping using antihistamines and considering as "bad". So i've decided to give this protocol a try and for around 2 weeks went on 90% frutarian diet (10% veggies) while also purchasing 4 tinctures from him. (Lymphatic , Kidney, Bowel and Endocrine formulas) in total around 100$. 

And boy, did I trigger a shitstorm. The tinctures lasted only 2 weeks but during this time and for some time after, I was getting rid of some much mucous it was sick, sometimes even yellow and brown.... But slowly I've started to noticed improvements in my itchines, sneezing and reacting to dust, pollen etc..

A month later and it seems like the allergy is 90% gone. My daily 200 sneezes have turned into less than 5. I am not doing the frutarian diet anymore, more like 70% raw and some cooked (all plant based) yet the benefits are still there including clearer sinuses, easier nasal breathing and hardly any sneezing and discharge. 

This convinced me of the true healing powers of fruit and herbs and I wanted to recommend to those of you who are struggling with the same or other disease perhaps to have a look into Dr Morse's protocols. No, you don't have to buy his herbs although they help massively. Just wanted to share as perhaps there is someone who could benefit from his videos on youtube. Coming from a place where absolutely nothing helped with my struggles, I believe that it is definitely worth listening to what this guy has to say. Ofcourse I absolutely believe that there are other ways to treat these things like prolonged fasting , chakras and energy circulation but for me this worked beautifully

Amazing you found something that works for you @Michael569 and as always thanks for sharing this. I've taken a particular interest in this because my dog has chronic bronchitis and it's triggered by summer allergies, I know your thinking... "Charlotte, not with your dog", but why not? 😄

To be honest I'm sick to the back teeth of throwing pharmaceutical shite down his throat. Any advice? Thanks again 💚

@Charlotte

1 hour ago, Charlotte said:

I know your thinking... "Charlotte, not with your dog", but why not? 😄

Not thinking that at all :) Animals can get chronic diseases just as humans.  I wish I had any advice for you in particular. If this was a human, I'd say treat the cause which in case of allergies is (just like it was me) lymphatic stagnation and potential toxicity. The bronchitis is just a defence mechanism of triggering respiratory inflammation.  

Dr Morse has a branch in the UK, http://thejuiceretreat.co.uk. I bought the herbs from them. Perhaps Helen, the lady in charge might be able to give you some tips : ) 

@Michael569 Thanks buddy! I've had so many people say "You just can't take the holistic approach with Animals Charlotte" 😑 I beg to differ but we shall see. 

Oh I'll definitely be contacting them Michael, thank you so much. 💚

On 2.08.2018 at 0:22 PM, Michael569 said:

A month later and it seems like the allergy is 90% gone.

Haha! :D Sorry Michael, but isn't it mainly because polen season has passed?

I haven't had to take allergy medication since the last month, too. And during that time I was eating pizza, fries, cake and ice cream. Has pizza cured my allergy? I doubt so.

I really hope that this method has worked, but to know that for sure we have to wait for a beginning of the next spring.

10 minutes ago, Girzo said:

Haha! :D Sorry Michael, but isn't it mainly because polen season has passed?

For me it was a year-long things of constant sneezing and itchiness, not really a seasonal thing. It is mostly gone but for all I know it may come back next month in double dosage :D

12 minutes ago, Girzo said:

Has pizza cured my allergy? I doubt so.

Gotta be always prepared for that radical recontextualisation eh? 

I'm allergic to wheat, milk, eggs, nuts, apple, pear, paprika, tomato, avocado, and probably a bunch of other fruits and veggies as well. I also have atopic eczema and asthma 😅.

Do you think this would be helpful to me? I've tried to eat more vegan foods lately but I'm slightly discouraged because I've felt some mild allergic reactions from veggies that I don't even have on my allergy list above. Maybe my allergy goes off if I keep on eating the fruits?

@Feel Good way to go dude ! Let us know how it goes. Btw, don't push it too far the first time, allow yourself to build up a tolerance. If your kidneys are not filtering properly, you may struggle with too much crap going out. 

@Amy Irene

Hey Amy,  Yeah I think this would help you. Seeing you have allergies to so many foods, there is probably a lot of genetic weakness and inherited toxicity (we all have it) that has been passed down from your parents or event their parents, who knows how far these things go. 

With the asthma and ecsema, it would kinda make sense. Your body is trying to push out waste via the lymphatic system through kidneys but that is kinda failing hence the allergies ( that was my case), so now the crap (toxins and acids) goes through the respiratory system, hence all the mucous being build up in your bronchioles (the respiratory tubes) hence all the inflammation -> bronchospasm -> wheezing and chest tightness. ( I used to suffer from Asthma 2 years ago so pretty familiar with its symptoms). If you have been on bronchodilators (blue puffer) and steroids (red puffer), than this would be suppressed and now your body is trying to push the waste out through the skin hence atopic eczema. -> but this is just my speculiation from what I've studied so far on detoxing. Please take all this with a healthy dose of scepticism and look into this stuff yourself to make a legit opinion. 

If you are in US, I would definitely try to get on some sort of serious detox program and chat to someone reliable before you undergo the journey yourself. Dr Morse's Herbal Clinic is someone I would call. Not trying to advertise anything but I see in my life how these guys have helped me massively. Good luck !! 

@Michael569 Thanks for the analysis, it sounds legitimate. I live here in Finland so the "detox clinic" scene might be different here and I'm not sure if it even exists here, haha xD. But I'm gonna try to increase the fruits in my diet little by little and see what happens. It is a good thing anyways, because my road to becoming a vegan is still in process.

@Amy Irene hey, you Scandinavians are usually very health-concious people. I am sure there are similar places like that. But with youtube nowadays you can try a lot of people who will give you super useful information on healing the body like Jone Rose, Liferegenerator, Simnet Nutrition etc...

Fruit may definitelly help. There is actually a bunch of research out there demonstrating possitive effects of increased fruits and veggies on asthma in children and adults, I remember it being mentioned in Dr Greger's book so bet there is a video on youtube->nutritionfacts.org. 

I'd go as high as 10-15 pieces of fruit a day, the watery ones are especially cleansing like melons, grapes, honeydews and mangos. They are an amazing choice of breakfast meal as a quick and easily digestible source of energy that hardly puts any strain on the gastrointestinal tract. 

I have an allergy to plastic and it's a real disaster... Bottled water is not for me. I even had to buy a bamboo toothbrush instead of the old one. It's really scary when you start wheezing after brushing your teeth. It's hard to breathe, you have difficulties with swallowing and itchy eyes... I hope those fruits will help me to solve this problem so thank you for sharing such tips.

@Amy Irene Another thing to take into consideration is not just food but stuff you put on your body and surround yourself with, toxins, pollutants, household cleaners, makeup, creams/cosmetics, chlorine and other nasty things in your shower and tap water. There are too many things out there.

The best thing one can do is fast from all these things, go a week with just clean water or high water fruit and stay in a clean place as naked from society's expectations as possible. Be out in nature, adapt to some mud and sunshine, exercise and fresh air, slowly these acts will rebuild and reorganize your immune system.

Hope this helps

Edited by pluto

Its all love and its all you

@Michael569 Damn! So deep and yet so clear. My wife & I discovered a somewhat local  wholistic doctor here too, he’s like a walking talking spirit, insane. Calling him a wholistic doctor is a grosse understatement; enlighten af, etc, too.  His weekly info is so insightful & profound, perpetual mind blow. Reminds me of you, he’s dialed in so clealy, it’s like walking for most of us. (He’s around 50. Though he looks 30) 

Nonduality & Meditations          Have You Worked On Your Alone?

Empty your head, fulfill your heart       

@Michael569 Hey, new pollen season has started. 

Could you give an update? I am curious if you are experiencing any symptoms of hay fever.

@Girzo hey dude, 

Strangely enough, I did have 1 really bad allergy day, that was 2 weeks ago. But other than that haven't really had anything this year. Don't know if that was a sort of a pre-adaptation or some residue from last year..or hasn't blown up yet. Will keep you updated how it goes as the Spring awakens. But I can tell that it is still there to a degree, my sinuses are still not as clear  as I'd like them to be. I might do another round of fruit/herb cleanse in summer once we get riper fruits here in UK