Revolutionary Think

Hard work and dedication finally paying off

12 posts in this topic

So Tomorrow I'm part of Mars Academy USA low fidelity Mission at the Star Trek filming site near Vasquez Rocks in California and Ph.D Doctors will be flying in from India and Mexico to join me and the founder of the project Susan Jewell. I'm excited and nervous at the same time I'm in charge of so much of their technology (I'm the engineer) but, my main focus will be on the 3D printing. Just goes to show you what a little bit of volunteering, networking, and the right attitude can do for you I overheard her talking about 3D printing at an event at the ISDC and after that had a conversation and here I am now. Hopefully after all is said and done and since I've made so many friends with doctors, scientists, and space enthusiasts it can open a lot of doors to endless opportunities. 

Congratulations! I am so glad to hear. It's good to see you've gotten a job in something your actually interested in, and not just be some white collar worker doing mundane shit for hours on end. The next 80 years are going to be interesting, imagine how far 3d printing is going to advance in just 15-20 years, and your at the cutting edge pretty much.

Not exactly sure if am right, but according to the job title.

"CREW ENGINEER & 3D PRINTING OFFICER "

The officer to me implies it's a senior position. At least in terms in running anything to do with 3d printing operation.

Man, your gonna make so much cool shit. Can wait till the day you can start being able to print cyborg parts to extend lifespan. I dont know xD

I pray things will go well for you.

Lucky you. You gotta meet aliens first in this forum i guess :D

That's cool as fuck!

Best of luck!

INSTEAD OF COMMUNICATING WITH PEOPLE AS IF THEY POSSESSED INTELLIGENCE, TRY USING ABSTRACT SPIRITUAL TERMS THAT CONVEY NO USABLE INFORMATION. :)

My first published essay