MM1988

Sadhguru Being Obviously Wrong

27 posts in this topic

@MM1988

Nothing to argue about what is being pointed is right or wrong.. but just to broaden the perspective it should be understood that in all of the observable universe there is only 1 place where Life forms exist.

Definitely there is a lot of supporting system for life to manifest itself on this planet on various layers and levels.. The very fundamentals like earth's tilt is responsible for various season changes which goes hand in hand with sun and moon positions making life possible on earth.

One won't be alive to be asking this question if he is in space.. as the life forms are not supported there (no atmosphere either).

So minor variations or certain activities in the immediate entities close to earth can definitely impact this supportive system. 

@Shanmugam

I agree with you totally that a lot of bullshit is prevalent around with lack of understanding and or "lack of will to understand", so best to ignore such bullshit.

Almost everyone points the wrong but hardly anyone ever works to correct it because of lack of this will.

Edited by KrackJack

On 8/1/2018 at 0:37 AM, Matt8800 said:

@MM1988 I bought his book "Mystics Musings". It was so full of obviously made up bullshit, I threw it away. 

Ohh - thats a good book - you could have given it to me instead of throwing away :D:D

I think Leo just said he liked Sadhguru's community-building skills, if I recall.  I don't think Leo has endorsed Sadhguru more than that.  Some of you are doing a bit of projecting onto Leo.  You gotta go back and look at what Leo has said.  It's the 'Stage Turquoise video' for reference.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

3 hours ago, Joseph Maynor said:

I think Leo just said he liked Sadhguru's community-building skills, if I recall.  I don't think Leo has endorsed Sadhguru more than that.  Some of you are doing a bit of projecting onto Leo.  You gotta go back and look at what Leo has said.  It's the 'Stage Turquoise video' for reference.

On 14/11/2017 at 11:34 PM, Leo Gura said:

@How to be wise It's gonna take you several lifetimes of practice before you get to a point where you can fully understand Sadhguru.

He is talking about super advanced things which 99.99999% of people will never be able to comprehend. It's totally outside anything you imagine possible.

The appropriate response is to know your ignorance and be humble. It's all too easy to start judging and namecalling things you have zero experience of.

You may as well consider Sadhguru a creature from another planet. Because that's about far apart your two consciousnesses are.

The trouble with advanced teachers is that they appear much more humble and simple than they really are. Which makes it easy for a fool to take the teacher for a fool.

P.S. It's more like the New Ager didn't go far enough down the road to become a yogi.

or some are just pointing out truths.

But it's always hard to find the evidence / quotes / links exactly when you need it.

Edited by blazed

On 7/31/2018 at 11:28 PM, MM1988 said:

Sadhguru claims that cooked food will rot like its been out for 28 days during a lunar eclipse and turn into poison. If you ingested it before it will rot in your stomach and make you sick.

It holds religious significance for many Indians who follow this ritual according to which eating and taking a shower during a lunar eclipse is morally wrong. Different beliefs, superstitions, and practices in connection with the lunar eclipse are plenty across the India. 

I don't know what India have achieved following these practices, except we have produced too many enlightened masters in our history.

3 hours ago, Prabhaker said:

I don't know what India have achieved following these practices, except we have produced too many enlightened masters in our history.

And isnt that the greatest tragedy.
For every master produced, thousands of hungry students emerge.
Its pretty odd isnt it? Yes or no?

Follow me on Instagram for quantum and energetic healing.

9 minutes ago, Martin123 said:

Yes or no?

Yes, few persons in India were able to become inwardly rich, but the millions, the masses, remained outwardly poor.