kieranperez

Pure Turqoise on Jimmy Fallon...

8 posts in this topic

I thought the headline of this title was just be cheeky... That’s unconditional love right there..

you can tell everybody in the crowd doesn’t get what he’s saying at all, especially when he said “he needs love.”

Lucky guy has never dated a narcissist before. You can't love them out of their delusion. Has to come from within. 

You rarely witness a guided meditation on a late night show...it was pretty cool to see the audience following along. A taste of what is to come. 

Edited by martin_malin

@kieranperez Great example. Notice how differently Deepak responds to Trump vs the way Green might respond to Trump: by hating Trumping.

Green hates on haters.

Turquoise loves on haters.

That's a very significant paradigm shift and takes a lot of consciousness, development, and selflessness to embody. Green is not there yet. Green's ego is still too triggered by Blue/Orange to see the bigger picture.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

8 hours ago, hundreth said:

Lucky guy has never dated a narcissist before. You can't love them out of their delusion. Has to come from within. 

You can love them without trying to get anything from them or wanting them to change. That’s true love mate :) 

Just now, Sashaj said:

You can love them without trying to get anything from them or wanting them to change. That’s true love mate :) 

"He needs love" - notice the hubris there. I'm responding to this position. It's ego to believe you can help someone who doesn't want your help. I'm speaking from first hand experience. 

On the other hand, if you simply love without the "he needs love" part - it's all good and I'm with you 100% on what you said.

4 hours ago, Artaemis said:

I'm so isolated a lot of the time (very introverted).

Oh no!  The best part about Green is the socializing and relationships with other empathic and accepting people!  

wow! Deepak is such a fresh breeze on a show like this. Hilarious too!

Dont look at me! Look inside!