Revolutionary Think

Leo when he was fat

27 posts in this topic

18 minutes ago, fewrocker said:

FAT LEO PIC

FAT LEO PIC

FAT LEO PIC

FAT LEO PIC

Check his blog., you'll see the pic.. he already put it there.. 

1 hour ago, laptophaver said:

Can we not sensationalize other people's "before" pictures? It's kind of unnecessary, like I'm not sure how this helps anyone. I don't know how this is meant to be a nurturing thread? (as a means of inspiration or catharsis) (google lower vibrational energy) 

Would you want people trying to dig up pictures/evidence from your past to feed off of? 

Would you want blackmail haunting you every time you meet someone?

What's the point of changing when people keep visualizing, they keep asking about what once was?

Would you want the lingering annoyance of (new-ignorant) people eyeballing your wounds like some kind of exhibit? 

Would you want to have your past brought up repeatedly from a slot-machine of spectators? 

Can you see how this might throw a wet blanket on someone's sense of liberation? Are you trying to impede a sense of release? 

Let it be his memory, let his upheaval be his own to tackle. Let him be, he's like us, he has feelings. Don't be greedy with other people's baggage when you have nothing to offer them, when you can't help them carry it. No offense, but this was not cool. 

p.s. chubby, you know, thicc guys are cute. like, dad bods are in, get a grip. 

People will always see the better side of you, where you are the hero, you are very inspirational, they don't see how you struggle.. they see that the path is so smooth that you don't have any struggles at all and you are perfect.. you can say that ohh it is not perfect yadaa yadaa but to see is to believe ? You know you will also forget the struggles before because you changed alot and the new self is now what you vision before.. you cannot feel that struggle anymore .. to see Leo being fat they will relate to him as a loser before and they will be more motivated to pursue what they want even more.. because Leo today and Leo before is so much different you will see the comparison..

you will say to yourself ohh mann ! "Leo go far being a fat boy to GOD" what an inspiration  it will make you emotional.. and no matter what you have the power to change.. and you don't know what is the possibilities you have and you don't know what will you become tomorrow.. yes you are Fat boy today but tomorrow what? Maybe you can become beyond Leo Gura.. or something's change and you become someone beyond your imagination... 

Edited by John Iverson

1 hour ago, Revolutionary Think said:

@John Iverson Indeed. I like what you wrote. 

☺️☺️☺️ i give you my smile 

Edited by John Iverson

@laptophaver I think the concerns expressed in your post might be useful if this were a forum solely dedicated to weight or confidence issues and if Leo was a user on that forum who was currently struggling with both those issues.

I agree with @John Iverson that it could be inspirational, especially as Leo has been making weekly videos for so long that it's clear his current physique is something he's maintained consistently for many years.

Edited by Dan502

Profound Familiarity
An Audio Journal