Lynnel

How do I outgrow orange ? (Getting to green/yellow)

15 posts in this topic

I recently started my journal because I want to get somet help : I feel like I'm really in excess orange and I need to outgrow it. First, by going to green and then to yellow.

The first describes my self-diagnosis about my excess orange :

So, what should I do ? Any tips on how to proceed to green ? Where do I go from there ?

I really need help on this one because it's very counter intuitive for me and otherwise I'll just brush it off, yeah whatever I'll just go and achieve more success.

@Lynnel Become entirely self reliant, need no financial or emotional assistance from anyone. Then turn your focus away from you, and entirely to what you now have to offer in helping others. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

For me, it took an Ayahuasca retreat in Peru to crack the shell. 

3 hours ago, Nahm said:

@Lynnel Become entirely self reliant, need no financial or emotional assistance from anyone. Then turn your focus away from you, and entirely to what you now have to offer in helping others. 

Does the orange to green transition require achieving self-reliance? Or, in what way is that required? Can stage orange be integrated even without financial success for example? 

@Nahm How much do you value intuition over logical reasoning in terms of achieving financial independence?

Your task is not to seek for love, but merely to seek and find all of the barriers within yourself that you have built against it 

- A Course in Miracles

3 hours ago, Serotoninluv said:

For me, it took an Ayahuasca retreat in Peru to crack the shell. 

I've actually been thinking about that. I'm gonna take a lot of milder psychedelics first tough.

@Feel Good Ohh, thank you :)

@Nahm Wait, where is the Matt Kahn and the start loving things and spreading love ?

7 minutes ago, Lynnel said:

I've actually been thinking about that. I'm gonna take a lot of milder psychedelics first tough.

I did the same thing. It helped to relax the personality. Yet, in the moment of truth - one either surrenders or resists. I would much rather have zero prep and surrender than a year of prep and resist.

Just hanging around Green people, or even just listening to Green people can be very helpful for outgrowing Orange.

Check out the Youtube Channel, Majority Report. They are very Green and love to ridicule Orange.

Just be careful not to get trapped in Green.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Timotheus I’d just be aware of both and keep the long term in mind, seeing how doing one thing can lead to the next if you’re open minded and interested. 

@Lynnel That’s inevitable. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@Nahm Thanks

Your task is not to seek for love, but merely to seek and find all of the barriers within yourself that you have built against it 

- A Course in Miracles

Is green really necessary? I would recommend skipping to yellow! Yellow has green elements in it anyway just more “matured” and real. I may be misunderstanding but I feel like green is not important and can actually be an ego trap. My green phase is the one I look back on as being wasteful and heavy ego with a fair bit of judgement. Misguided warrior vibes :)

53 minutes ago, Sashaj said:

Is green really necessary? I would recommend skipping to yellow!

For you, a double dose of Green!

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

45 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

For you, a double dose of Green!

I hate medicine! :)

On 31/07/2018 at 11:14 PM, Leo Gura said:

Just be careful not to get trapped in Green.

lol Inb4 Lynnel two months later "how to get to green fast : full guide + my story"

The biggest trap for me would be to skip and not really integrate green. Like pretending I'm so yellow while I'm still a orange dick and I haven't achieved a healthy orange nor integrated a healthy green.

I view green more like at college you sometimes have to take annoying basic classes and you have a lot of learning to do and only later on you realize how it fits together and why you're even using it and then if feels very nice.

On 31.7.2018 at 2:52 PM, Lynnel said:

I feel like I'm really in excess orange and I need to outgrow it. 

Why do you want to develop beyond orange? This question is not supposed to suggest that it is pointless. Instead, exploring your motivation could lead to an epiphany.