Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SaaraSabina

Pmdd and being a single mom

4 posts in this topic

Hi there! 

Being a single mom ( I have a 3 year old) and having huge emotional attacks by mind and emotion very so intensely about 1,5-2 weeks each month makes me wonder if I’ve gotten way over my head trying to be present and not identifying with the false self. How to live like this with these things appearing and being there all the time. I feel like this is a huge distraction to just being. 

Any ideas? Would love to hear from other parents here and also other females who recognise them self with the pmdd. 

Thanks 

You might need to discover these things for yourself. For me my "spiritual standard" has dropped a lot. Ego becomes more accepting of different "unspiritual" things. So what I mean is that you might not need to obey some rule of not identifying with false self. Maybe not caring so much about identifying at all for a while. I don't personally know much about your situation otherwise

@SaaraSabina As single mothers, I believe that it is crucial for us to access our super-hero-like higher-selves ... that live above all disorders ... without drowning in the material world's various forms of suffering... easier said than done?... of course... :ph34r: