Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Preety_India

Priti Health Journal

804 posts in this topic

Divine is little different from Divinity and completely different from divination. 

How to attain the spiritual vibration 

Cultivating a calm positive state of mind. It's more neutral. 

How to attain the divine vibration 

Cultivating an empathetic state of mind. This has a quality to it. It's powerful. It's not neutral. It's like Ma'at. Like cultivating divine love 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

Emotional vulnerability, low self esteem, emotional dependency combined with empath behavior can be a very risky combo. It's lethal to emotional health. 

Also practicing empathetic meditation means great self control and endurance or inability to get impacted much, that is practice resistance. 

Three aspects observed in an optimal life 

? Euverence 

? Redurance

? Optimal exiverence

A verent is a state or conditions. When it's a single condition it's a state. When multiple conditions it's factors. So it can mean both factor or condition depending on the term used. 

Preverence is a initial state. 

Exiverence is a final state. 

Verence is the current state. 

Antiverent is a set of unfavorable conditions. 

Proverent is a set of favorable conditions 

Euverent means ideal conditions or factors. 

Euverence means an ideal state. 

Grammatical errors of nouns and adjectives are corrected. 

Now.. Failure in Redurance can be of two types - 

1 Failure of the technique or strategy. - if a wrong statregy is used for healing like a faulty treatment method or a faulty therapy or  faulty counseling technique. This can easily happen because a wrong treatment will never bring healing. 

2 the body /mind not being receptive. In this scenario the treatment is correct for most people however, your body or mind is not receptive to this suggestion or treatment or technique. The body/mind is stubborn and is not accepting suggestions or implementing them. It's not that obedient or receptive. 

??

Ways of practicing ampeternal empathy 

? Write letters to yourself 

? Refer to yourself in the third person 

? Visualize yourself being loved by the universe  

? Prayer to a higher power. The feeling of faith and trust means you trust that the higher power cares about you. 

All of these strategies even the spiritual faith based ones lkke prayer are not at all miraculous in any way at all. That would be a huge misunderstanding. They are far from miraculous because they involve intense effort motivation and will power and readiness to heal. They are good for healing but not perfect. No miracles will happen but substantial progress will be recorded because of a strong placebo effect. I can call all of these techniques as "life force healing techniques". Because they target the life force energy within us and bring a change at a life force level. If you are feeling upset or hopeless at the life force level no amount of physical exercise or therapy can help. Because you feel a constant void despite all your physical mental efforts. That's because spiritually you are not feeling grounded. The void or emptiness is still there. The life force has to feel activated or ready to work or motivated to work towards healing. 

Without life force healing you feel like you are forcing yourself to heal which will make you give up your healing methods and become grumpy and negative about them. You will give up easily on exercise and diet. 

Whereas with life force healing, you will be genuinely motivated to heal yourself therefore you will actively participate in healing methods and together with placebo effect it will work out. 

Edited by Preety_India

All the above techniques are assured to bring the life force in order. 

images - 2019-07-21T205042.822.jpeg

Edited by Preety_India

Solis is the universal life force. And the life force within is zveth. 

But quil is the vibration at which the life force within is energized. Till then it is dull and dormant. But once after following all the healing practices, the quil is reached. At the level of quil, life force gets activated or energized and becomes positive enough to begin the healing or redurance process. This is the essence of swan. 

The whole process of reaching the level of quil and maintaining it thereafter is called zezet healing. 

Zveth - - - - >.  Zezet healing    - - - >quil - - - - - - >energized {energized zveth} 

At the level of quil there is no void left. Till then there is a constant feeling of void because the life force is not energized. 

Edited by Preety_India

I felt better after eating eggs 

Implementation of Healing begins. 

The zezet healing practice. 

Combining all techniques. 

Chapter 384

Swan comes to an end with zezet. On 22 July 2019. 

The ending ceremony celebrated with flowers and amazing visuals. 

The Swan part of this journal comes to an end 

images - 2019-07-22T211038.533.jpeg

images - 2019-07-22T211015.579.jpeg

images - 2019-07-22T211123.075.jpeg

images - 2019-07-22T211115.539.jpeg

images - 2019-07-22T211055.130.jpeg

images - 2019-07-22T211232.647.jpeg

images - 2019-07-22T211250.116.jpeg

Edited by Preety_India

images - 2019-07-22T211930.494.jpeg

images - 2019-07-22T211949.223.jpeg

crop.jpeg

images - 2019-07-22T212025.715.jpeg

images - 2019-07-22T212119.147.jpeg

images - 2019-07-22T212126.087.jpeg

fazan-ptitsa-priroda.jpg

images - 2019-07-22T212219.645.jpeg

155921_pheasant_1280x800_h.jpg

images - 2019-07-22T212332.591.jpeg

358d2d715aa33bbd8a72eb0608f100a3.jpg

images - 2019-07-22T212358.580.jpeg

images - 2019-07-22T212424.466.jpeg

InvitationCardMaker_22072019_213859.png

Chapter 387

The new journal will be named Delphi . The concepts discussed in the new journal will be called Delphi concepts. 

Edited by Preety_India

IMG_20190723_123037.jpg

Chapter 1 

Concept of space and rhythm 

You should create your own space. 

You should create your own rhythm. 

Someone bossing you around and constantly accommodating their needs and tasks in your work schedule is very domineering and interfering making it impossible for you to have your own rhythm thus causing damage to your health. That person is basically stealing your rhythm and using you for their benefit meanwhile completely disregarding your existences and needs. They are knowingly or unknowingly selfish. 

The best solution is to stop such a person and get your space and rhythm back and be very assertive and adamant in continuing your schedule and blocking that person 

Chapter 2

This is about momentum building and interest and creating a flow or Rythm. 

To create momentum start with a chunk of activities related to the project at hand. Slowly move towards the next chunk. Divide activities in chunks. And also group certain activities. So assemble and divide 

Assemble into groups. 

And divide into chunks 

When divided they should be called chunks. 

When assembled they should be called cluster. 

Clustering and chunking helps in creating momentum and interest. 

Momentum reduces emptiness 

Take these into consideration 

? Focus 

?Attention 

?Listing of stuff to do 

?Intention. - for example "I need to lose weight" 

?Cluster and chunks. Creating Momentum and interest 

?Setting a pattern or Rythm or flow 

? Optimization or fitting and coordination 

?Reward on completing activities. 

Edited by Preety_India

If someone doesn't realize your value  it's their problem. Not yours. 

Luring and opportunities 

One way to increase momentum is to lure. Luring works excellent by working on brain receptors. 

For example - say "it would be so wonderful if I had healed my body now. It would feel great. I can feel so much better." 

Make yourself want it. Make yourself like it. Make yourself greedy for it. Like it would be great if you only could do it. 

The other method is to create an opportunity. 

Example - "I got 3 hours today for self healing. Wow this feels great. I can get so much done." 

You present time available as an opportunity. Do this as soon as you wake up and throughout your waking time. 

I would call this pre-reward technique and the reward that you get after getting your mini goals achieved is post-reward technique. 

I'm so intrigued by the dyatlov pass incident 

Note to myself 

Whenever I'm going through a tough time, don't let it draw me in and break me down or affect or damage me, let me be reminded that life is an eternal struggle and that life is to be overcome every moment and to be superceded. Don't let life win. Win over it. 

Edited by Preety_India

What does it mean to really love someone. 

To truly love one should have true empathy for that person. 

True love is unconditional that's why there are minimum fights. Rest are all guilt based relationships. 

True friendship is without hurt. There is helping. But true helping. But just because someone doesn't help doesn't mean that they don't care. Maybe they are unable to help. At the same time, if they are really able to help then they would definitely do all that is possible and the fact that they don't is a sign they don't care. True love comes from responsibility. 

True love or friendship means that person wants only you and cares only about you and nobody. They are your comrades. You can be an open book to them. They will least likely hurt you and they won't take you flippant. 

Your concern will be their concern. In true love there is no force or blackmail but unconditional freedom. 

In true love there is no asking except for when a need or urgent help arises. Also if there are expectations or demands there is an understanding that it's okay if they don't get fulfilled. 

Whether it's your incapability to offer the needs or unwanting, in both ways it's respected. 

When a person is unable to help they explain the reason. 

In true love the person's heart is understood and accepted and a mutuality is reached. 

True love is in acceptance of flaws. 

True love is serious and caring empathetic and there is a melancholic element attached to it. 

True love is tested in lack, in suffering, in pain. Because that's the quality of it. 

How can you have empathy for a person who is partying. You will have empathy for a person who is suffering. Because that's the quality of empathy. It is reflected more in sadder times. That's where true friendship gets tested. 

Even if you are lacking something, the relationship will still work because you love that person. That's why. Their flaws you understand and don't magnify but rather compromise. 

True love understands, doesn't condemn, it gives space not ultimatums and threats. 

About needs. It gladly fulfills the needs and need not be forced and does so out of selflessness. 

And when a need is not fulfilled it understands. 

When a need is fulfilled its not critical or disparaging but grateful and encouraging. 

True love evolves over needs and wants. It understands the other person's nature and limitations and promptly gets understanding about it. 

For example, "I won't leave my man. I know he is boring and not romantic or humorous like other men. But he is special. I love him. I can look over his flaws or lack that doesn't satisfy me because I love him and I know he loves me too and because he truly loves me he is a gift and I wouldn't give him up for anyone. "

" I love my wife. It doesn't matter if she is fat. She is my gift. She cares for me. She has always been with me. Im grateful for her love. Her weight means nothing. I will never trade her for a younger or thinner woman. I love her and adore her. And she is beautiful. "

True love is grateful and appreciative and doesn't hurt even in jest. 

True love is hard like ice. It is strong and enduring and very comforting like nature. It intuitively gives a great feeling of peace. The best indicator of true love is a deep sense of peace with that person, a melancholic enduring mysterious unconditional peace the kind experienced on a lonely island on a desolate lighthouse on a snowy ice cold windy wintry night. It feels mysterious and charismatic, mysterious and deep like the icy cold running waters, the deep sound of the waves, the sweeping of the cold winds, the cold shivering touch on the skin, the stealth of the aged trees, it feels strong like the whale in the sea, enduring like the lighthouse, pristine like the eerie quietness of the air and consistent like the humming of the seagulls. It doesn't stop, it doesn't hurt, but remains peaceful like a stone. 

Edited by Preety_India