Cleared out ignore list today. 

I need to reevaluate. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Don't gibe him your time and effort until he earns it

Tips for being HAPPY:
CUT NEGATIVITY OUT OF YOUR LIFE. Stop complaining. Avoid junk food. Make time to get out and exercise! Do things you like. Delete your facebook. Stop comparing yourself to others! Block your landlords number. Uninstall your banking app. Stop paying taxes! Forget math. Self care

I kinda fall for manipulators. Have to be careful 

Ladies have you ever heard these statements,"if you love me then let me sleep with you because a men has some needs." Some guys will even tell you that if you can't sleep with him, he will go and sleep with someone else or dump you.

My advice is, Your body is not a temperature that has to be tested for true love. Once they are done with you, they will find another target because premarital sex is like a bank account, once someone withdraws,they start loosing some interests. In some cases premarital sex is like magic,your boyfriend disappears and ababy appears. Hear me my sisters on this, WHAT IS IN-BETWEEN YOUR LEGS can not be traded for anything and it has to be kept sacred for the right time and the right person. If you had made mistakes, you can make corrections and do the right thing, simply because it has happened, it doesn't mean that it has to keep happening.It is better to be dumped and walk away with your dignity and respect. TRUE LOVE WAITS
-ctto-

After a long while I'm trying to be happy and see how it goes. 

Feeling less moody these days. 

Back 

On 5/16/2019 at 1:11 AM, Preety_India said:

Stop paying taxes!

hm? lol

June 3

So suicidal and depressed right now. 

I WANT TO FUCKING DIE. 

Edited by Preety_India

I wish I was dead 

I wish I was dead 

I wish I was dead 

I wish I was dead 

I wish I was dead 

I wish I was dead 

I wish I was dead. 

I need to dream fantasy characters to deal with the pain of succumbing to my extreme deprivation. 

After a few interactions with men I've realized that my perfect romantic soulmate for life is a person who is extremely gentle with me and extremely sweet with me.

?Aggressors ?
When someone doesn't allow you to be who you really are or want to be whether be it a relationship or friendship and you see yourself turning into a different person or made to look or feel like someone that you are not, they are the "aggressors" and your best option is to just block them from your life.

Hopefully I'll be able to stop the chain  reaction of disasters in my life once and for all.

I have sorta made this note. It's about self growth. That is focus on major changes in life and in yourself. Note down everything about yourself and your life or situation that is currently your way of living. And then keep a mental note of it. Write down whatever changes you want in your life. Try to visualize those changes. Then focus on the means of getting these changes happen in your life. Then see the changes gradually taking place. Once you see a change, make a note of it. This should be your new state. You can call it your first "change of state." this represents a change in your physical as well as a change in your state of mind. Remember to keep a track record of these "change of states."

Work towards each new improved state of yourself.
For those struggling with sleep problems, can try a specific sleep ritual. It might help to wrap up the day mentally.

The energies that guide life

Energy of love and romance 
Energy of growth and positivity 
Energy of productivity
Energy of will
Energy of beauty
Energy of wisdom
Energy of protection
Energy of security 
Energy of power and combat 
Energy of peace and fulfillment 

Even mild form of character assassination can have a huge impact on a person's psychological state.

I will never date a broke guy again. A miserable person again. Their bad circumstances make them inhuman, sadistic, exploitative, desperate, stone Hearted, cold, merciless towards others suffering and insensitive, unkind and immune to others suffering. They want others to suffer because they suffered. There is an internal sense of happiness at the sight of others suffering that accompanies their deprivation. They feel negativity or a jealous hate towards those who are well off than them. Sad to see how human nature changes with circumstances. 

I'm trying to delve deeper into the power of the conscience. If what I consider God is nothing but conscience itself. It's the one thing that differentiates the evil from the good. It's the common link in all good things. It emerges from love and empathy,care and concern. It's a voice of morality and righteousness too. It's divine in nature. It's a force of goodness. 

I need to focus better on sleep. I couldn't sleep because I was h I have realized just waiting for sleep makes me feel like doing all sorts of things. That's basically not shutting my brain. So I'm gonna focus more on a sleep schedule and a sleep routine and stick to it. A sleep ritual is going to be important. Like drinking a sleep tea or going for a walk and trying to make a it a ritual or ritualize sleep. Giving signals to the brain to shut it off. Seduce the brain into sleeping.
Will work on this. 

I have learned through my insights that one should live

1} a sacred life
2} a romantic life
3} a purposeful life.

I wanted to write about openness. And how that quality is so important. A quality that makes a human being more likable. To be open is to understand, love, respect, care, be empathetic and welcoming of other's misgivings and flaws. To not pick at them or put them down but to be generous, not calculating but giving, see what you can give before you ask. See what you can do for others before expecting them to do anything for you. To let others be who they want to be. To accept them for how they are. To understand that others can make mistakes. To be gracious in your attitude and attention. To not hold back just because of your limited perceptions of the other person. To have a big heart. To crack out of the perpetual survival mode mentality and understand that everything is not limited only to survival but emotion and aesthetics carry value as well. To show mercy to the weak and attacked, to show forgiveness to the guilty, to show strength to the flawed, to accept the limitations of character, to not judge but understand, to show kindness to the suffering instead of speculation and criticism.

I have realized this after a long time. That so much was eaten by toxic people in my life including my family and they never gave me space. Being away from them feels much better. Now I know how much my personal space is important and how much I shouldn't take it for granted. I love being by my own, being independent and being free. 

Not suffocated by family expectations or boyfriend's criticisms. Just me and only me. Now I realize what I needed for personal growth in my life was my own space and freedom to grow the way I wanted. Away from family and toxic people. And that space was never given to me by dominating family members.

Now I'm a free bird, free from all the toxic people holding me down. I have come to appreciate this more than I can understand. All I ever needed was my own space to grow on my own without any interference from my family. It was such a simple thing but so difficult for them to understand. Now I can finally grow... 

I'm trying to focus more on the quality of the day than anything else.
Everything is good as long as the day is good. Not the best but moderately better, better than yesterday.

Take care of yourself first. Even if someone said you're selfish for doing that, it's not okay to prioritize others over yourself.
Create your own space. And if someone doesn't like how you are, they can be out of it, you might get called a narcissist for that but setting your boundaries on how others should behave with you is not narcissism but self respect. They should behave the way you feel comfortable if they want your care and attention and loyalty.
If you don't like someone you don't like them, that doesn't make you rude or bad.

And if you want someone to be how you want them to be, you are not being selfish, you are just creating your comfort space which they need to respect.

Concepts discussed in journal this week

Space
Blend of spirituality and materialism
True soulmate
Energies of Life
Sleep issues
Power of Conscience
Aggressors
Emotional aggression
Investment of emotions
Basic reality
Energy of love
Dehumanization and character assassination
Quality of the day
Change of State... Journaling.
Poverty and insensitivity
Family Control, Confidence and Independence 
Openness
Training the Brain
Profiling 
Destressing
Single Life and Happiness
Time for healing
Zero Expectations life

Important concepts
 ? Space
? Zero Expectations
❤️ chain of support 
❤️ Healing 
?Moment to moment awareness and creativity 
❤️ Universal love 
? You are the hero 
?Prayers
?Creativity and personal growth
?Use of science in daily life 
?Unshakable faith 
?The beauty of art and fantasy 

(edited)

Enrichment  - cultivating skills 
Engagement  - having passion in work
Enchantment  - having great company that is good people 
Endowment  - having affinity for money, a good attitude towards money.  

☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️

Key ingredients  
Good people 
Love
Good health 
Morality... As maintenance 
Faith 
Happiness 
Art, work, passion, creativity 
Good energy 
A good childhood 

Focus on essential things.. E  E  E Y 

The first E means enrichment. Focus on enriching yourself.  
Next E is Energy. 
Next E is engagement. That is the process. A process of growth.. 
Y is for yield 

The energies 

Energy of spiritual love 
Energy of love and romance and sexuality 
Energy of productivity
Energy of faith 
Energy of truth 
Energy of karma, justice and morality 
Energy of entertainment and comfort
Energy of will
Energy of beauty
Energy of art and creativity 
Energy of Mastery - of wisdom, protection, discipline, power, combat.  
Energy of wisdom
Energy of protection
Energy of security 
Energy of grace and heroism

☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️

We need 2 specific powers to get us through in life 
Spiritual power 
Physical power. 

The energies 

Energy of spiritual love 
Energy of love and romance and sexuality 
Energy of productivity
Energy of faith 
Energy of truth 
Energy of karma, justice and morality 
Energy of entertainment and comfort
Energy of will
Energy of beauty
Energy of art and creativity 
Energy of Mastery - of wisdom, protection, discipline, power, combat.  
Energy of wisdom
Energy of protection
Energy of security 
Energy of grace and heroism

☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️

Categories

Category A?️
Religion
Morality and atonement
Spirituality
Faith

Category B?️
Love
Faith or relationship with higher self
Romance and sex
Good company

Category C?️
Health
Healing
Will
Emotions
Childhood

Category D?️
Work
Art and creativity
Passion
Occupation
Engagement
Entertainment

Category  E?️
Study
Learning
Discovery
Mastery

Experience 

Category F?️
Reproduction

Category  G?️
Growth
Beauty
Development

Experience 
Maintenance
Protection
Guidance
Combat
Heroism
Wisdom
Truth

Category H?️
Yield
Productivity
Outcome
Purpose

Category I?️
Peace
Fulfillment
Balance
Desire
Acceptance
Gratitude for life
Tribute and memory
Exit
Respect

Category J?️
Afterlife
Ideal version in Paradise
Unfulfilled desires in the spiritual world
Field of Reeds
Ascension. Union with Eternity and God.  Eternal life. 

☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️

Science, philosophy, psychology, religion
 Spirituality, social dynamics, entertainment 
Biology, truth, games, reality, faith, nature. 
Mastery, productivity, life sciences, creativity, art and fantasy, romance,
Growth,protection and maintenance.
Maturity. Heroism. 

☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️

The beauty of art

Art creates passion in life. It fills the void left by harsh realities that consume life energy. Art and fantasy create a reservoir of inspiration to gain from, a fountain of youthfulness and brilliance. It's the only physical aspect of reality that stays true, unchanged and never disappoints to inspire and fascinate. It continually delights those that dip their souls and minds in it. It's a true treasure. A gift of the physical world, a bridge between the physical and the spiritual. If this world had anything that was untainted and could last till eternity then its art and fantasy. The legend through art lives forever and continues to feed the hungry lonely bodies wandering aimlessly without love, passion, inspiration into a world of relentless hardships, distraction, degradation and boredom. Nothing nourishes the spirit as much as art does. It fills the emptiness of deprived spirits. All hail the beauty of ART. 
❤️ 

Science teaches us the way things work in a more biological sense.
Philosophy teaches us important truths.
Psychology teaches us human nature
Spirituality teaches us a way to connect to higher power
Religion teaches morality
Social dynamics teaches us core values and discipline, the way things should be 
Entertainment gives rest and relaxation and rejuvenation 
Biology teaches health 
Games teach how things operate eventually. The game of life. Makes us smarter. Teaches strategic thinking 
Truth teaches the hidden truths 
Reality teaches us reality of life 
Nature teaches us the naturalness of life and balance 
Mastery teaches us what we need to be prepared 
Productivity is our expression 
Life sciences help better life
Creativity brings passion and a purpose
Art and fantasy, romance remove loneliness and inspire and energize the spirit 
Growth is for every day
Protection is needed from harm 
Maintenence is for maximum productivity and for beauty 
Maturity builds with age
Heroism is a tribute at the end of life 

☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️

1} a sacred life
2} a romantic life
3} a purposeful life.
4} a spiritual life
5} an artistic life

Edited by Preety_India

Conceptual framework to have  a structure in life 

6 phases and minor phases 

1 Birth  major 

2 Life major 

1A Childhood

1B Teenage 

1C Adult 

1D Youth 

1E Middle age 1st half 

1E Middle age second half 

1F Old age 

1G End time

3 Death Major 

4 Afterlife major 

5 Reincarnation major 

6 Eternity major

Morality beliefs 

Redemption and atonement 

Heaven and hell

3 cosmic characters 

God 

Devil

Satan 

Trinity 

Core Body and specific layers 

A core state of physical and spiritual and added layers to either improve or deteriorate its condition 

Internal state 

Psychological - means the accumulated state of mind through childhood experience and upbringing, environment, trauma, genetic disorders and general mental state over decades. 

Mental - temporary mental state over the past and current week. 

Emotional - emotional state which keeps fluctuating 

Energy - a vibe 

Spiritual - spiritual/moral/religious - issues regarding conscience, morality and connection with higher power and intangible matters of life. 

Existential/sacred duality aspect 

Existential(fight) and Sacred (self esteem, ego, character, nature, desires, identity, closure, humanity, dignity, immutable, formed, peaceful, equilibrium) 

Sexual (romantic and unromantic) 

Internal fulfillment 

There are 2 types of fulfillment. 

A fulfillment that comes from liberation from problems and chaos, a need to have stability in disorder and knowing that now there is freedom from the struggles. Liberation based. 

A fulfillment that comes from knowing that the business is doing good, everything is in order and things are going well, a form of stability and security. Security based or achievement based. A desire fulfilled or closure achieved. Security, structure, enrichment, comfort, achievement and closure. 

When there is a problem with this internal fulfillment it leads to a feeling of massive deprivation and resultant depression and brings a feeling of emptiness in life and lack of motivation. 

This state of fulfillment is very much based in the existential sacred duality aspect of internal state. 

People who are too driven suffer from the lack of this 

Security - a feeling of security that everything is done and going smoothly. The business is finished and running. Nothing to worry about 

structure - a framework, a sequence, an order to not feel chaotic 

enrichment - to feel like you are adequately being filled with all the nourishment both mentally and emotionally and spiritually 

comfort - feeling comfy and at ease. Feeling well rested and not being hassled and rushed. A feeling of relaxation and warmth and ease. 

achievement - having fulfilled the desires of the heart 

closure. - a feeling of healing after a distressing situation. No more struggle no more fighting for something. A closure to whatever happened and the feeling like it's done with. 

Liberation - feeling of escape from the endless struggle to defend one's space and livelihood. And freedom from sufferings. 

Key ingredients  
Good people 
Love
Good health 
Morality... As maintenance 
Faith 
Happiness 
Art, work, passion, creativity 
Good energy 
A good childhood 

.. E  E  E Y 

E - enrichment. 
E - Energy. 
E - engagement. 
Y - yield 

Basic model 

Enrichment and Yield 

Edited by Preety_India

New chapter - Mythological Framework 

1. Six phases and minor phases 

2. 3 cosmic characters 

3. Swan and the wolf 

4. Two types of love - soft love and Devils love as Bdsm 

5. Hell of chaos run by Satan. Eternal restlessness. Eternal restlessness and absence of eternity for the one governed by Satan 

6.  4 demigods for the devil - the vulture, the snake, the wolf and the grim reaper. These are all masculine. Demigods and symbols for God, - Swan, dragon, pets, stuffed toys, trapezium mountain, rings, mother goddess, eternity dish, christ, chalice, a pillar and obelisks, shabti dolls, trees, 

7. Satan represented by a gateway to hell like a place of total darkness and bad vibe. 

8. Union with God in eternity and reincarnation. Final closure 

9 afterlife. The field of reeds, the fulfillment of unfulfilled spiritual desires, the experience of paradise and an ideal life. 

10 Swan practice 

11. Concept of heath 

12. Twin flame guardian 

13. Imaginary friends and lovers, and spirit animals or demi gods. 

14. Art, romance and fantasy 

15. Concept of core body and specific layers. 

16   importance of Mastery 

17.   concept of categories 

18 Blend of spirituality and materialism and myth 

19  Energies of Life 

20  power of Conscience 

21 energy of love 

22 change of state 

23 training the brain - part of Mastery 

24 chain of support.. Imaginary 

25 unshakable faith 

26 moment to moment awareness and creativity 

27  enrichment and yield. 

28 internal state and internal fulfillment 

29 Swan manual, tarot cards, the spirit exercise(water exercise), contemplation exercises, parts of mind exercises, review contemplation, brail exercise. Cup exercise. 

We have 2 frameworks. One is conceptual framework and the other is Mythological Framework.. 

A short description of a concept discussed  earlier. 

Primary truth - the reality. Fact 

Example - poor people get treated bad. Not so good looking people are ignored. You have to cooperate with the politicians or you cannot have freedom of speech or else you will be in jail. These truths are based on social fabric or social dynamics 

Secondary truth - you need food to survive. Or you need good sleep to function properly. Drugs are mad. These are things that you cant deny and are not dependent on social order or structure or fabric. It's a fundamental truth or applicable truth. It's directly applied. 

Example - 

Higher truth - its the universal truth, the idealistic truth, the truth of nature, the real truth. It's applicable in all circumstances. It goes beyond the limitations of either society or physical body. It's like an eternal truth that will continue to exist or survive even after death. It is always true no matter what.its like a cosmic truth 

Example - love heals the heart and truth wins or courage is powerful. Evil will not succeed. It looks like it's getting contradicted in reality. 

Space
Blend of spirituality and materialism
True soulmate
Energies of Life
Sleep issues
Power of Conscience
Aggressors
Emotional aggression
Investment of emotions
Basic reality
Energy of love
Dehumanization and character assassination