Followers 0
Preety_India

Priti Health Journal

804 posts in this topic

March 2.  :x:x

March Goals 

1.wake up 

2 breakfast 

3. Cooking healthy breakfast, lunch and dinner. 

4. Exercise 

5. Focus on physical and mental health 

6. Focus on emotional health 

7. Asthma and Bp

8. Saving money. Earning more. 

9. Video game.

10. Payment of bills

11. Cut off family and socialization and toxic people 

12. Zero down stress. 

14. Practice Swan religion. 

15. Sequence notes. Daily practice of writing pending  tasks before going to bed. Scheduling these tasks for the next day in advance to avoid getting blanked out. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

I had a fight with him. It's more than I can take. 

I have lost trust in him. 

I caught him flirting and possibly cheating. 

This is too much. I won't deal with this.. 

I have broken up with him

This is the last. I'm not going back. 

He can do what he wants. 

I'll find my happiness.. Goodbye to a disrespectful person. 

------------------------------------

When you are a weak woman, you're an easy target. When you are a strong woman you are still a target but a harder one.. 

A lot of women out there are experiencing traumatic relationship stress. I'd call it trs. At the end of it they experience a relationship Burnout when they are completely drained and exhausted and they can't deal with it anymore and so they just want to quit and not want anymore relationships in life at least for a short period of time. This is a relationship Burnout because the threshold has been reached. 

This could be a major reason why an experienced woman would want to stay single.

With men it's a strange case. They present a relationship as a complicated opportunity that comes with pros and cons. But mostly it's disappointing. There is no positive outcome. Obviously there are no benefits. It's a zero personal profit. Also the investment is not viable since you keep getting drained physically emotionally and financially. So effectively there's just loss or emotional drain or damage. You keep losing a part of yourself in the process. Also the sense or feeling of security that accompanies male companionship is just a false sense of relief or security and it makes a woman temporarily happy because it's an illusion that breaks eventually. Men do it to keep a woman interested or tied up. Marriage is however the strongest form of security a man can provide. If he doesn't want to marry its a red flag. If he wants to marry too quick, it's a red flag too. Women who think that if marriage doesn't work then casual dating might. So wrong. If a woman wants to stay away from marriage she should stay away from other options as well because these options are opportunities for perverts, pedos, gamers or womanizers to land a woman. They are looking for a quick sexual fix. So a liberated woman willing to try casual relationships is a good victim. It's her fatal mistake to place her trust in casual dating or short term relationships. She should stay away from it entirely. Women are nurturing whereas men are dysfunctional and therefore the combo never works. Men are not entirely ready for the rigors and requirements of a marriage. Marriage laws are not in their favor and they are not happy being married so they don't want it, whereas women cannot continue with relationships because the men in these relationships get dysfunctional over time. Therefore they both will choose to stay single and eventually their will be a wide gap or a wall between the genders which is inevitable. 

Edited by Preety_India

I need to completely forget him which is a difficult thing to do 

But I guess his behavior is emotionally hurting me. So I will have to let him go.. Such a shame. We had good times together. He used to tell me everything until this recent cheating thing. He used to be cool with me. He still does. He tells me everything. 

But my bad luck. I am stuck with a person who is just like any other. Just a regular bitch off the block. 

So I need to get him out of my head or else he will continue hurting me.

Edited by Preety_India

BTW I gotta focus on other things. The simpler ones. The more important ones. 

The things that really matter in life. Things that can change life. 

Today is March 5. Today is an important day in my life. 

I have made a couple of emotional decisions and decided to make certain changes to my life. 

I have decided to create a space of dignity and love. I never got any respect or dignity or appreciation from my mother for a very long time and since childhood that impacted me in a big way. I suffered loneliness and pain. 

I have decided to create a safe space. 

I have faced abuse for a very long time, my brother in law was also abusive to me. So was my ex for many years. And so is my current relationship which is also toxic.

I am creating a pattern of people who love to target and victimize me and I allow that to happen by not being strong. 

I have decided to get out of that and create love and happiness. 

I was being humiliated and treated badly. 

I don't deserve that. 

So I want to create a space where people appreciate me and respect me. Where I can live with dignity and hope. Where my wounds will find healing. And I will have people who are loving, caring, giving attention and respect and who won't put me down or bring me down. 

I felt bullied for a very long time. 

But I have realized that it is affecting my mental health. And I need to take action. 

And therefore I have decided to create a space when I can be myself and where I can breathe and live in happiness. 

Edited by Preety_India

I think I am in a happy space today. It feels good. 

My life will probably come back on track after escaping the abuse of my mom. 

It's over finally. I am so free. Also I got rid of my ex. I told that I will call the police if he kept stalking me. Hopefully that warning will do some good. He hasn't called after that last warning and police threat. 

It's time to cut off people who have been very unkind to me for some time and move on and find support and find people who will respect me and appreciate me for who I am. 

Because everyone deserves respect. 

Don't give him so much space in your life. Yesterday I was distracted from my goals because of the whole incident. I reached out to Cindy and Tracey and today Dawn. They were all supportive of me. That helped me a great deal. They all agreed to me that he was being nasty. 

Don't take him seriously. Don't give him such a space in your life that you forget who you are. 

My goals, my dreams, my life, my circle, my time are much more valuable than this one person that I'm giving so much value too. 

That's why I will put him behind me. He can do all the flirting and cheating in the world. I'm already moving on with positivity and hope. 

He will always create some dysfunction or drama or chaos. I'm done with him. I've realized that he will never change or become decent. He will continue with his dumbness and chaotic odd behavior and some nonsense just to trigger me all the point. I will call him the trigger point guy. He is shameless. All he does is trigger me and start some new drama. Either it is his landlord or tenant or someone at the mall or grocery store or someone at the pharmacy or some random person online or some random bad mood or some woman who he did not agree with. I'm done with his antics. I don't have any love left for him

The whole relationship was a mentally draining experience and now my healing should begin. 

Do not have a relationship with a person who is giving you a hard time. 

If someone tries to trigger you they are just bullies and they are creating an uncomfortable chaotic environment and just avoid them and be out of their space. 

The more I will think about him and the more I will be upset by his behavior it will imply that he is more important than my life. 

Which I should not allow.. 

My life is more important. And therefore I should act like he doesn't exist and not entertain his thoughts or his drama anymore. 

Edited by Preety_India

I've finally left Joseph behind. Goodbye Joseph. I caught you talking to a 16 year old. Honestly that's it. 

I spoke to Tracey and Dawn yesterday. And it was a welcome relief. I also spoke to Cindy. It was wonderful. They were very kind and helpful and warm and gave me the best advice on this whole situation.

Tracey said that he was using me for his advantage. 

I wish him good luck. But I have grown up in many ways. I have learned and realized. 

Hopefully and finally and at last I will be able to focus on my life and move on and work on my spirituality and find peace in life and bring it all together. 

I will never suffer in life again. I have closed the doors on all the toxic people in my life. And I am finally getting closure and no more chaos or sabotage.

Mummy I do love you but you caused me a lot of pain. I will forget you and you're out of my life. I will continue living in happiness and grace and your shadow won't bother me anymore. Find your peace and leave me alone. Goodbye to you.

I can be free at last. 

Sbu 

Flow tasks.... Regular flow or routine. They form a pattern or sequence. 

Situation appropriate... For that particular situation. 

Bridge tasks or fillers. 

Urgent tasks. 

IMG_20190309_145042.jpg

I know how you feelin.. 

I know your pain 

Your tears are mine 

I understand you 

I know what you been hiding for so long 

I know what you mean. I know everything about you. 

You are a sweet angel 

Don't let it bother you 

I can see through your eyes, your eyes hide your pain. 

I know gal what's going on

Don't let them outsmart you, don't let them use you 

Be a free bird and love yourself 

Protect yourself gal, before it's too late 

Set up that 5 feet wall around you, so that nobody can hurt you. 

I know your heart 

I know your soul

I'm your true soulmate..Remember me

Edited by Preety_India

March 9 2019..

I know hun that he is not good for my mental health. It's a tragedy. I promise you that I won't let his actions bother me anymore and I will set myself free from him. 

All of his manipulations are not going to get to me. They are not going to change my heart. A real man is one who keeps the heart, one who promises and doesn't fall back on them, who doesn't break your heart, and most importantly respects and values you the most. 

Whatever else he says in his defense is just that, only manipulation, every way of making you feel guilty for being mad at him. 

When a woman is able to say in a relationship, that, "I don't care about you, I don't care what you think or do, it doesn't matter whatever whatever whatever you do, I'm no longer in love with you, I have barricaded myself among these walls and you are far away from me and you can do nothing to me, and I don't care what happens between us, I'm free to move on with a man who will respect me and not hurt me... " when you don't give anymore fucks about what he does and his actions no longer impact you and you no longer are attached to him with love, you have taken the first step towards emotional freedom. 

Edited by Preety_India

I'm going to use deception with him if that's the only way to escape him. 

For 2 long months, I kept telling him how much I love him and I said it every day. But he never bothered to show any affection. He only said that he loves me in return like an obligation or favor that is being returned. 

Since 3 days I have avoided him and not talking to him, just giving him the silent treatment and for the first time in 2 months he texted me "hugs" today, like he suddenly remembered that he needs to show me some affection. 

I'm so surprised. He will again use the guilt trap to pull me back in when I am trying to whisk away.. He showed me the texts between him and his mom and how unresponsive his mom was. All of this strategy is just a way to make me feel sorry for him and feel bad for him. 

But I'm not giving into all of his bs. 

He can go on with his pity party and pretend that he is too sick. 

Since I wasn't able to completely block his texts, I've decided another strategy to avoid him 

Is to not reply. Tell him I'm busy, keep mum most of the time, act like nothing happened, show no reaction, not complain anymore, not get mad at him, not even say "I love you to him" because I have said enough of that, alienate him from affection, avoid saying much, avoid talking about his family, basically pretend like he doesn't exist. 

I was obsessed with him for a while. Kinda stalking his every move but that's because I was suspicious of him and my suspicions were true. 

But I'm no longer going to snoop on him. Not interested. Not wasting my time thinking about what he does and doesn't. 

I'm neither going to praise him nor complain to him or show dissatisfaction. Just going to act like I don't care. 

This way he can't use any strategy to rope me in. 

And I don't have to deal with the guilt of leaving him. 

I am just going to passively agree with whatever he says because he is such a narcissist that if I ever disagreed with him then he will fire a cannon at me. I will just say yes to everything he says. That way I'm safe from his rant rage. 

4 hours ago, Preety_India said:

For 2 long months, I kept telling him how much I love him and I said it every day. But he never bothered to show any affection. He only said that he loves me in return like an obligation or favor that is being returned. 

Since 3 days I have avoided him and not talking to him, just giving him the silent treatment and for the first time in 2 months he texted me "hugs" today, like he suddenly remembered that he needs to show me some affection. 

I'm so surprised. He will again use the guilt trap to pull me back in when I am trying to whisk away.. He showed me the texts between him and his mom and how unresponsive his mom was. All of this strategy is just a way to make me feel sorry for him and feel bad for him. 

Since I wasn't able to completely block his texts, I've decided another strategy to avoid him 

Is to not reply. Tell him I'm busy, keep mum most of the time, act like nothing happened, show no reaction, not complain anymore, not get mad at him, not even say "I love you to him" because I have said enough of that, alienate him from affection, avoid saying much, avoid talking about his family, basically pretend like he doesn't exist. 

I was obsessed with him for a while. Kinda stalking his every move but that's because I was suspicious of him and my suspicions were true. 

But I'm no longer going to snoop on him. Not interested. Not wasting my time thinking about what he does and doesn't. 

I'm neither going to praise him nor complain to him or show dissatisfaction. Just going to act like I don't care. 

I am just going to passively agree with whatever he says because he is such a narcissist that if I ever disagreed with him then he will fire a cannon at me. I will just say yes to everything he says. That way I'm safe from his rant rage. 

I will call this "zero reaction" behavior. Hopefully this will control some of the stress. 

5 hours ago, Preety_India said:

I will call this "zero reaction" behavior. Hopefully this will control some of the stress. Also I will use deception and "keeping a facade" to go along so I don't get hurt. I will call it ghosting although it's not what ghosting exactly means. But I will call it pseudo ghosting, a method where you just give a silent treatment and act like the relationship exists when it actually doesn't and be pretentious about it and carry the facade as long as you can. 

Tasks categories 

F SBU NP

F - flow 

S - situation appropriate 

B - bridge 

U - urgent 

NP - New progress 

Sleep early and wake up early. 

When a man respects a woman, everything falls into place.