INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

Chapter 121

Back.

2nd box is

Chapter 122 

When a discussion is confusing, you are talking to a narcissist. 

A wonderful quality is called decency. And people who are decent just avoid certain behaviors and words. Decency is a representation of humility, innocence, purity, intelligence. 

High IQ folks bring peace and humility and talk with grace and are productive and understanding. 

Low IQ people are destructive, less cohesive and bring chaos and misery. They are not growth oriented. They create problems. And they are not humble. They are either bratty, arrogant, snobbish,.aggressive. 

Chapter 123 

4 things in a relationship 

1. Do not be in a relationship with a married person no matter what. Second let's say they are divorcing. So even if he gives this picture that he is sad and that he is just going to separate from his wife, it's all bull, he or she is manipulative. They are seeking their needs or in other words trying to take advantage. He is keeping a cloud of doubt whether the divorce will really happen or not. Maybe it wont, maybe it will. This is a situation of high uncertainty. It's very chaotic and toxic and best to avoid.. 
  2. Do not be in a relationship with a person who is already divorced. Let's say he is trying to involve his ex. That's again uncertainty. He may not have completely gotten over or moved on. Again there could be another love triangle. This can be unnecessary psychological burden or stress. 
  3. Do not ever play second fiddle to his family, friends, ex, wife, boss etc etc etc... You have to be number one priority any case. 
  4. Move on immediately when a person makes an odd comment and it didn't make any sense. Do not wait for him to cover his bases and justify himself. In other words do not give him a chance to manipulate you and make you forget the situation. This is dangerous. You could get too lenient in the name of love. So the moment you see a red flag, you can confront and argue but stick to your decision at the back of your mind and dump the person promptly. Ignoring red flags can be very dangerous. Right there when an inappropriate thing has happened which doesn't feel right to you, just walk away. 
  5. Fall in love. That's not a bad thing. But try to figure out next whether this is healthy or not. Love is something else, relationship is something else entirely. See if it is toxic in any way to you. And if it is not healthy for you mentally to be involved with someone who is either manipulative, creating a triangle situation with someone else, not committed, emotionally abusive, uncaring, not trustworthy, not faithful, all these situations and more which are basically signs of unhealthy behaviors or unhealthy relationships, get out of it, love is fine but the relationship needs to end at the earliest and you gotta save your time. Love is not so cheap to be wasted on an unhealthy relationship. Save this love you have for someone who is more deserving. 

Chapter 124

Im trying to learn 

I'm trying to move from naivety to maturity. Hopefully I will get there some day.. Not easy I know. But I will make it. I've already made tremendous progress. 

Maybe the person did not have those intentions initially but the building up of resentment planted those intentions. Or the resentment and frustration were the seed for the intentions. 

Chapter 125 

December 5 2018 

The relationship ended on 16 November 2018, when he said he was waiting for her. Waiting for her to take him back. It was over then. 

He loves her of course. 

Edited by Preety_India

Chapter 126

3rd sequence box

Chapter 127

Persecution by association. 

Chapter 128 

When someone doesn't give you clarity or loyalty and they are not so much into you or not devoted to you, you as a good person should tell them to fuck off. That's the best thing to do. 

Love is love. But when love is unhealthy, you should just cut it off. 

There are 23 things that are absolutely essential 

23 ESSENTIAL NEEDS 

1.Absolutely high IQ, on many bases, like emotional, sexual, social, daily life, scientific, psychological. Intellectual maturity 

2. High self awareness. 

3. Life experience 

4. Spirituality 

5. Energy and will power.

6. Healthy behaviors. 

7. Innocence and decency. Innocence sharpens the intuition. 

8. Maturity 

8. Pure Mind. No bias. Perfect clarity. A pure mind is also a mind free from bad thoughts or diabolical thoughts. 

8. Lots of Resources. Intellectual resources, financial, health, material, guidance, a break, a rehab, therapy, knowledge, information, attention, care, love, healthy love, respect good food, spiritual resources. Deprivation can bring big problems. 

9.Good decision making 

10. Avoiding toxic elements 

11.Self care and self awareness

12. Abilities. Mental abilities. 

13. A good heart, true love and empathy. Goodness and morality. 

14. High Positivity and optimism, courage, manhood, faith, hope, heroism. 

15. Security and happiness and normalcy. Freedom. Social interactions and social distractions. 

16. Your own power. 

17. Self worth 

18. Distractions. Healthy distractions. 

19. Healing and therapy..... It soothes the emotional inflammation. 

20. Attention. Sometimes attention can work as therapy and healing. Sometimes a break can serve healing. Sometimes letting out and expression can be healing. Sometimes confusion resolution can be healing. 

21. Love and comfort. Care

22.  Grace. 

23. God

Edited by Preety_India

Chapter 129

When everything is fair in love, it's not true love. 

A truly loving person or true love cannot do wrong things. 

-------- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

Keep what you can use and let the rest go. 

Have your own power and do not seek power in others. Do not let them be the source of your power.....

Happiness, security, normalcy are necessary to curb the destructive nature within us that can erupt when we feel deprived, miserable, abandoned, depressed, frustrated. If we remain sad for a long time then we can become unhealthy destructive and criminal individuals. Being kicked to the curb and feeling abandoned and not having enough sense of self worth can lead to festering resentment. Being light hearted helps in keeping intense negative emotions at bay. 

Happiness reduces crankiness and emotional neuroticism. 

Even boredom can cause depression and demotivation and over time it can manifest as destructive feelings. Or even rage. In such a case, boredom can be alleviated by healthy distractions. 

Human nature is very complex and it needs a lot of factors for it to be aligned in a proper way. 

23 essential needs and sequence boxes. 

{I want my life back } 

{ I want my life back  } 

{ I want my life back..... That's it.} 

carpe diem

Edited by Preety_India

Chapter 130 

There are two types of tolerance. 

Positive tolerance

Is when you need to put up with something in order to reach a compromise and handle the situation effectively. 

Example 

When a person is just a little late on an appointment and you just blow up. This is a case of lack of positive tolerance.

When your partner is being a little annoying or cranky or pesky or constantly being rude then you need to be a little forgiving and wait till they are calm and relaxed and back to good behavior. You need to be patient and show positive tolerance. 

Also when your partner is yelling in your face, you need to be calm and wait till they pacified. 

If there is a system where you are given a set of natural rules that require pain and effort but they will yield a good outcome in the end then you will need high tolerance to be able to sustain and get through. For example ,raising children . Working on a cure for a disease. Working hard on a project that will promote you to a better place. Creating change in yourself or circumstances. All these will need patience and whining will not help you get the required outcome. You will have to tolerate as long as you can before you reach the goal. This is positive tolerance. Having the tolerance to put up with something painstaking, arduous , relentless, strenuous and taxing to achieve the desired outcome or to get through something hazardous or to overcome adversity and get to a safer place.  This tolerance is also needed in solving major problems or "life issues" or challenges. 

Negative tolerance 

Negative tolerance is when you tolerate even those things that actually should not be tolerated.. 

Example 

If someone is showing real control and extreme obsession or control or lack of concern for your well being by completely ignoring your needs, it's time to let go and not tolerate them for the sake of your neediness.  Stop tolerating and cut off the person from your life or else it is negative tolerance. 

Learn to defend and fight back when it's getting too toxic. Learn to punish and not take the aggressor or person for granted . 

When a system of laws and rules is deleterious to your long term health,then you need to rebel and fight back to win your peace and normalcy. If you continue tolerating like sheep it's negative tolerance. 

There is another kind of tolerance which is rare but admirable . And it's closely correlated to  positive tolerance. 

I will call it dispassionate tolerance. Which means you are not only showing deep patience and lot of tolerance to overcome an adverse situation or predicament or ordeal but at the same time not getting too affected or influenced by it . Not allowing to have an impact . An example would be that you are  trapped in a remote place and your only way out is to walk a lot or survive without food for many days and tolerate all harsh conditions till the rescue team arrives. Now you somehow showed a lot of tolerance and grit to do everything to help yourself . But in the end when you finally overcome it, your health and condition is still pristine and showing little impact despite the hazardous conditions . 

This means you have high tolerance, endurance, resistance and the ability to bounce back to good or normal health (regenerative capacity) all together . 

Edited by Preety_India

Repetition of chapter 127 

Persecution by association. 

Three types .

1.  World wide view based 

This or that person is bad because everyone hates them. They are most hated. Everyone says they are bad. So they must be bad. No logic is used . 

2.  Model based .

Usually the victim perpetrator dynamic is like a model. This means it's automatically assumed that the victim is blameless and good and the perpetrator is bad. In many situations the perpetrator is a good person driven to the edge by the nasty behavior of the victim. 

3. Historical based .

Since historically it was always perceived a certain way it will continue to be perceived that way without using logic . 

If the other woman in a relationship has always been perceived as a bad person, miss A will be persecuted and hated by the public even if she is innocent. 

Chapter 131 

Types of judgement . 

1. Deductive judgement 

Considering scientific data, facts figures , known information, analysis and deducing a conclusion . 

2. Emotional judgement. 

This should accompany deductive judgement. This means you need to have natural intuition to decide or make a final judgement. Using feelers and guy instincts to emphasize deductive judgement . This is like an enhancer. However one cannot solely rely only on emotional judgement. Deductive judgement needs to reconfirm the conclusion of emotional judgement. 

Chapter 132 

Life is not just living.  It is about enlightened living. 

Enlightened living means that one spot ,that one dot in this humongous space where you experience tremendous Love, generosity, humility , kindness, happiness, peace and enormous freedom. Ironically this appears very similar to death and death is the cessation of life. But this is closer to "state beyond life."

Living this state of mind and heart every moment is life. Sadly life has become all about superficial things now. 

Chapter 133 

There is something called as fate and something called as karma. 

Fate means it's not based on your choice. Karma means what goes around comes around. And what happened to you is by your own choice. 

For example if someone is born with an illness it's not their karma but fate. 

But if someone chose to marry a gangster and got injured by them, then it's Karma. It means you deserve what you got or you got what you deserved.. Let's say a man leaves a low paying job for something that was more lucrative but also illegal. Then he gets caught. The low paying job is still decent. But he chose to focus on money rather than principles. So now if he gets jailed it is by his own choice or trade off. He had to compromise between money and principles. He decided to compromise on principles instead. So he chose this maladaptive  trade off where he can get something superficial in lieu of his integrity or principles. This choice was made by him. This does not show the quality of prudence but rather it shows the quality of being  imprudent. Therefore this is his karma coming to him. 

Also there are three main types of persons. Takers, non generous givers and wholesome unconditional and generous givers. 

1. Takers are those who are openly selfish and who are abusing everyone for their needs but they are impartial. They give everyone the same treatment. Their behavior generally puts people off and as a result they are not really liked. 

2. Non generous specialized givers. 

Are those that give only because they have to something to gain. They will generally not help those who are in need because they have nothing to gain from them. In fact they will help those who don't even need help solely for the reason that they are getting something out from them. 

3. Unconditional givers. These people help expectations of returns or gains. They don't want the person to return the favor because they genuinely wanted to help. They don't think about what they have to gain. So they are same to everyone and therefore impartial. Also they end up helping those who actually need help and thus they show the quality of prudence in their judgment. 

Unconditional givers are showing true love and selflessness, thus blemish free. Such people can bring a wounded person from that state to the state of good health. They can create good out of bad. Thats why we are not immortal. 

Life is a sacred journey between birth and death. Death is the cessation of suffering and the beginning of the unison with God. That means God's time has come. Death is in the hands of God. That's why death is a spiritual event. 

I'm not a dreamer. I am a believer. I believe that good things can happen. 

I don't approach people anymore with sweetness and decency. I just want to know if someone is going to be a bitch or not. 

Being nice means "being taken advantage of". Quit being nice. 

More seriousness is needed in life. 

I'm survival oriented. Nobody is going to take that away from me. 

Because everyone has a right to a good life. 

We should value life more than anything. This will set everything in order.. 

Voices need to be heard. Help needs to be given. 

God knows me. God knows the truth. God sees the truth. 

I'm no longer a victim. I'm a survivor. 

We should focus on life and bring out the best in life. Instead of focusing on consumerism, materialism and success. You realize these things are just distractions once you have experienced on a deeper level. 

Coming close to God we get freedom from suffering in life. God liberates. 

We should trust in God. We should live in God. In God we live. 

Enlightened living means that one spot ,that one dot in this humongous space where you experience tremendous Love, generosity, humility , kindness, happiness, peace and enormous freedom. Ironically this appears very similar to death and death is the cessation of life. But this is closer to "state beyond life."

Living this state of mind and heart every moment in life is enlightened living. Rest all materialism is all distraction. Sadly life has become all about superficial things now. 

If I'm miserable then let me just devolve in my misery. You don't have to remind everyday how miserable I'm.  Basically don't piss on me. You fcking bully. "don't piss on my grave." 

Good people attract bad people because vultures are always looking for prey. Bad people are the ones who get good people because nobody wants to put up with bad people. So the only ones who put up with them are either weak or decent. 

Pleasing people is the biggest problem. 

Only God can be the judge. People try to be the judge but they don't have the right to decide if I'm good or bad. Right or wrong or what should happen to me. Those who think they can judge are basically dominating pathetic abusive bullies. They are not helpers. They are grave pissers. 

People tend to have a natural tendency to bully each other. 

I approach people in a way where  I think of them as a threat. 

Nobody is a winner and nobody is a loser. This is just an illusion. Life is too short to have winners and losers. There is life lived and life lost. 

Live in God every moment. Because life is a gift from God that is wasted by the cruel world. I won't say this is good world or a bad world or evil world just a cruel world. 

Don't look at life in a passive non judgmental job critical trusting way. Look at it with an analytical mind. Get enough information. Collect information. Understand beforehand. Observe. Learn. Train. Analyze and study and then decide. Use information. A lot of people out there could have done way better today if they had the right information when they were young. They know enough but that information has come too late. Living life is like, it's like a whole science. 

Edited by Preety_India

Chapter 134

Grave Pissers. 

Don't piss on my grave. 

Compassion, sympathy, understanding, empathy instead of judgement, attack, hurt, hate and criticism. 

Redeemable qualities among. 

Chapter 135. 

Today my lover gave me death threats  I don't feel safe anymore. 

I cried and I had several panic attacks. 

Ahmm. 

I believe if I'm righteous, then justice will be done to me. 

I need justice. I need closure. Some day I will get it. 

Chapter 136

What I'm going through right now is emotional distress syndrome. 

Closure and justice. 

In the previous, I need him to suffer and burn in hell and never feel peace or happiness or love. Just restlessness for the lack of mercy shown to me. He will be like a superficial cake incapable of depth. And he will be constantly anxious and never have a ground because he destroyed someone's trust and peace and hope. 

In the present, the closure with you will come with these things 

1. You will always remember me every day like a haunting. 

2. You will always crave for me. 

3. You will remember what I did for you and that will hurt you. 

4. You should experience extreme loneliness and feel the pain of betrayal and abandonment. 

5. Your retribution should be that you should not have any information or contact with you. Only doubt and uncertainty. You should desire to know or reach me but never reach me. I should be gone or disappeared for you. Like a mysterious fog that went away. My whereabouts should be a complete mystery to you. 

6. One day you should feel how you treated me so unfairly. And it should feel terrible about yourself. You should feel intense remorse. Remorse for hurting me so badly. 

7. You should miss me very badly in certain moments where you feel the pain of not having given any love or happiness to me. You said that you will be like a soulmate with me till the day I die. You turned on your word. In those moments you should feel how badly you broke my heart and with no chance to revive it and change the past. You should the pain of  regret about how you can't do over again. And how you missed a wonderful opportunity to make good out of our companionship. 

8. You should feel intense gratefulness but also guilt that you cannot show the gratefulness or repay my kindness. 

This will bring me closure. Because I feel wronged and this was terrible injustice   

Edited by Preety_India