zoey101

I need some SERIOUS strength right now..

86 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, John Iverson said:

I see this while reading your posts, i see it coming, you are in this forum to grow, to become someone that will matter, to become great, to become conscious, you are here for a reason, don't let yourself and your past hinders you to become it.. go on.. make changes, change your mind.. or choose to transcend it.. say to yourself i will not do it again.. start to your mind first.. it starts from you,.. if you want do drugs choose mushroom haha lsd hahaha it is healthy...

we have terms from that e, tukso in tagalog.. tukso means temptation, but it is better to say tukso than temptation from what you said here... it is better term to you .. you are tempted to do it right? Think also what are the consequences? Try to think what that guy do? Think your family, your daughter, your husband if you do it, if you give in to that temptation or tukso, that guy can manipulate you.. is that what you want? Manipulation? It will make your LIFE situation  harder for you ...you must see this coming zoey... before its too late

I get what you are saying.. but I won't let that even become a possibility... I have too much to lose now... I'mm working on quitting even weed because that was what got me started... 

13 minutes ago, zoey101 said:

@Feel Good youre right.. I know that... Honestly I haven't really ever been pushed this deep into this issue.. it feels a little nice I guess.. thank you.. I think i have realized one thing about my "ego" and I need to work on it.. 

@Key Elements yeah.. I think I can get really caught up in things... If things don't go according to plan or they just go completely insane I have trouble staying present and aware... I worry about too much sometimes...

@John Iverson I am terrified of any drug stronger than weed, honestly.... I know they can help.. but I don't want to enter any possibility for falling back into addictive tendencies... But thank you..

Like i said it is microdosing, the dose of microdosing is not a dose for tripping.. it is not that strong.. but very helpful to you... mushroom example.. is not addictive.. you must have the intention , set an intention to your mind what is the reason why you take it... for you to get on track.. psychedelics doesn't make you addict , it is not a stimulant.. it can make you happy that weeds.. feel better than cocaine,, but yea! Set an intention.. for the meantime you need this, there is a point that you yourself will way I don't need any drugs anymore.. but be open to trip in the woods with higher dose, dose for trippin hahaha tripping and doing it in higher dose is we need to do , but starts small haha this can help too someday in the future you can trip..

9 minutes ago, zoey101 said:

I get what you are saying.. but I won't let that even become a possibility... I have too much to lose now... I'mm working on quitting even weed because that was what got me started... 

Good! Yes!! Ajaaaa!!! 

4 hours ago, zoey101 said:

Thank you.. I tried talking to my husband about getting professional help in the past and he said we just don't have the time or money for it... I guess that's why I come to forums like this.. looking for a quick fix... I know I need help... but I can't just drop everything for myself anymore... I have to think about my family.. and we just aren't in the position for me to be selfish again... 

There is no quick fix because mind is our enemy here.. see how your mind create that, i am having a hard time to rewire my brain , don't let yourself rewire your brain in to something you will regret, i have habits that i want to stop but it is wired in my brain so i cannot end it easy... to grow is hard, all of Leo's video is hard because our mind is not designed to do that.. Leo's practical stuffs are the one that is challenging to our mind.. hahaha that's the reality... mind wants a comfortable and unconscious life.. it is easy for the mind do it... before I thought some of Leo's teaches us is easy.. but no.. and if you take solutions here, it is very helpful, you can have a solution here that is  better than do therapy, but it takes time to do it and rewire your brain to become it.. or to inherit that solution to you.. imean the solution is action that you will rewire to your brain or mind.. it is inner game not outer..

Edited by John Iverson

4 hours ago, zoey101 said:

@Key Elements yeah.. I think I can get really caught up in things... If things don't go according to plan or they just go completely insane I have trouble staying present and aware... I worry about too much sometimes...

Hey, I'll tell you something. I used to be dropped off at my Grandma's a lot. I remember asking her when I was 10, "Why do adults fight a lot? And for no reason too!" She only said, "Because you're a kid. You wouldn't understand." :D But, I'm glad I have this in my memory because I understand that we "adults" do spend our energies in the wrong areas a lot. I'll just let you know that when you find yourself in your room after your daughter has fallen asleep, that is the most precious time--the present moment to yourself. How are you going to use that time? I would recommend just getting a notebook and pen and just start writing your thoughts down. It's a start. I started writing a foreign language and kept going, and later became a bilingual teacher. It's a long process, and I still have a long way to go, but yeah, bilingual education is part of my life purpose. 

However, don't think too far ahead. Just start with a notebook and pen and enjoy the doodle! Seriously! Enjoy the simple things in life first.

@zoey101 I just thought of a little game. I call it, "Doodle with Your Daughter." :) Why wait till your daughter goes to sleep at night? Enjoy discovering yourself along with her. Hey, why not? :) Get two inexpensive drawing pads. Draw connect-the-dots for her. Teach her how to count in this way. Teach her A, B, C's in this way. Draw puzzles and play fill in the blanks with her. Have her color whatever you create on your drawing pad. Then, exchange drawing pads and color in her drawing pad. Doodle here and there in innocent handwriting to take notes of yourself. That's when you start your writing process--your diary--in your drawing pad and in hers. It'll be fun.

Carry those drawing pads with you in a diaper bag/ backpack. When you're outdoors, like at a playground, you can't really draw/write. That's an indoor activity. Maybe you could record your voice on your smartphone while you're watching her. You always have to keep an eye on her. 

6 hours ago, Key Elements said:

@zoey101 I just thought of a little game. I call it, "Doodle with Your Daughter." :) Why wait till your daughter goes to sleep at night? Enjoy discovering yourself along with her. Hey, why not? :) Get two inexpensive drawing pads. Draw connect-the-dots for her. Teach her how to count in this way. Teach her A, B, C's in this way. Draw puzzles and play fill in the blanks with her. Have her color whatever you create on your drawing pad. Then, exchange drawing pads and color in her drawing pad. Doodle here and there in innocent handwriting to take notes of yourself. That's when you start your writing process--your diary--in your drawing pad and in hers. It'll be fun.

Carry those drawing pads with you in a diaper bag/ backpack. When you're outdoors, like at a playground, you can't really draw/write. That's an indoor activity. Maybe you could record your voice on your smartphone while you're watching her. You always have to keep an eye on her. 

I do that with her already :) it is relaxing. 

@Feel Good @John Iverson @Key Elements @egoeimai

Thank you all for your advise and support. I'm trying to snap out of it and get back to being alright... I couldn't keep it from my husband, so I told him and that didn't lead to a very pleasant conversation... He isn't talking to me now, which I guess is better than yelling at me... But I guess I'll find out later... A little nervous to spend another day training this guy.. but I don't really have a choice for now... 

Not too excited about today.... Oh well...

3 hours ago, Feel Good said:

egoeimai 

Started conversation: 5 hours ago · Report

Not now. Please. This is not the time for this  

Edited 7 hours ago by Feel Good

Who do u think  u are? The psychologist!?

She is my friend! I'm trying to help her.

You sound like a victim of your own warped perceptions. 

Here is a couple of videos to get you started.

Go fuck yourself,you prick.

Who do u think you are?

I'm leaving  the forum anyway. This place is crappy.?ive requested my account to be deleted.

People like u define this 

Go on with your ego. You'll never get enlightened by telling ppl to do stuff. You have crappy mentality of thinking y are the right guy . I'm sick of this.

Sissy. You didnt even reply to my pm. 

Edited by egoeimai

11 minutes ago, zoey101 said:

@Feel Good @John Iverson @Key Elements @egoeimai

Thank you all for your advise and support. I'm trying to snap out of it and get back to being alright... I couldn't keep it from my husband, so I told him and that didn't lead to a very pleasant conversation... He isn't talking to me now, which I guess is better than yelling at me... But I guess I'll find out later... A little nervous to spend another day training this guy.. but I don't really have a choice for now... 

Not too excited about today.... Oh well...

Telling your husband About that is right, hidding it from him is wrong.. no lies makes you free from you and from any trouble in the future, deciding to be open about that is also being open to yourself.. :D i want to say this to you but i forgot, hahaahaha

10 minutes ago, egoeimai said:

Go fuck yourself,you prick.

Who do u think you are?

I'm leaving for anyway. This place is crappy.?

People like u define this 

What?? What happen ☺️

4 minutes ago, John Iverson said:

What?? What happen ☺️

the forum is TOO restrictive.

Leo thinks he is the God but hes an asshole who thinks he runs the world. He sets his crappy rules,this is ridiculous. There's no forum as restrictve as this. This place is junta.

I wasted two years of my life here,preaching a baldy.

Whats the point? 

Get your popcorns assholes hahaahah

Edited by egoeimai

Okay wait,, lets settle this, what Leo said to you? I don't know, I don't read each post in this forum time to time.. , how this forum is too restrictive?? And how can you say that this place is junta??

1 minute ago, John Iverson said:

Okay wait,, lets settle this, what Leo said to you? I don't know, I don't read each post in this forum time to time.. , how this forum is too restrictive?? And how can you say that this place is junta??

It doesnt matter!!!!!!

Enough gossip.

I've already decided to leave.

3 hours ago, zoey101 said:

Excellent. Do you take notes of yourself on those pads? I say this because this method has helped me discover myself--you know, the "inner child" as an adult. It helped.

7 minutes ago, Key Elements said:

Excellent. Do you take notes of yourself on those pads? I say this because this method has helped me discover myself--you know, the "inner child" as an adult. It helped.

no, I just doodle what she asks me to and then let her "color" it (she's only two so she does her best lol)

37 minutes ago, zoey101 said:

no, I just doodle what she asks me to and then let her "color" it (she's only two so she does her best lol)

Ok. When my children were ages 0-5, I just took notes and wrote/doodle wherever I can, even if it's one sentence to a paragraph long.

11 minutes ago, Key Elements said:

Ok. When my children were ages 0-5, I just took notes and wrote/doodle wherever I can, even if it's one sentence to a paragraph long.

what do i write..?