tashawoodfall

What's a soul?

14 posts in this topic

If we all come from the same source and we're basically God talking/interacting with 'himself'..what's with this concept of separate souls?  Is this just an ego-mechanism?

By thinking about soul, you are saperating aready, it supposed to be one together with infinity

Are you coming from the "don't think" paradigm?  I'm more of looking into debunking the whole concept of souls...

The soul is not about debating. It's all about experiencing the consciousness and going deeper into it. It will be all clear to you if you practice spiritual methods with dedication. Without work, you can not understand the true meaning and depth of it.

So the people who claim to have sold their souls... What are they talking about? 

You are nothing but your soul, but most of people have their consciousness (soul) covered by their egos. They while functioning as a separate ego can do corrupt things in the unconscious states, because they do not know that ultimately they are harming their consciousness (soul) and will end up in suffering as a result.

This is what means by selling your soul.

It's a paradigm.  'The Paradigm of Soul.'  It's a conceptual system in the Conceptual Understanding.  It's a conceptual interpretation of BE-ing.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

Any conceptualization is going to miss the real. We can't experience soul because we are identified with false center 'ego'.

Buddha says there is no soul but only a continuum. It is like when you kindle a candle in the evening and in the morning when you are blowing it out, are you blowing out the same light that you started in the evening? No, it is not the same light, and yet a continuity is there. In the night when you lit the candle, that flame is no more there, that flame is continuously disappearing, it is being replaced by another flame. 

I dont know if you guys noticed but eventhough we might be all one consciousness, but last time I looked I had an individualised perception from all of you.
Its not like when you awaken you suddenly become a part of everyone elses perception. Everyone is you, and yet they seem to have their own individual free will and perspective.

Well Ill be damned! Thats a soul! 

Follow me on Instagram for quantum and energetic healing.

On 7/30/2018 at 10:50 AM, tashawoodfall said:

Are you coming from the "don't think" paradigm?  I'm more of looking into debunking the whole concept of souls...

If you want to debunk a concept you need an INSIGHT derived from "not-knowing" faced of reality, which means a state of mind which experiences reality as it is, without the multiple lenses (beliefs,social programming...) which can greatly distort your view.

Edited by MrDmitriiV

"It is the emptiness within the cup that makes it useful."

On 30/07/2018 at 9:48 AM, Nevon said:

By thinking about soul, you are saperating aready, it supposed to be one together with infinity

not everything in the world has to be brought back to non duality.
If we answered every questions possible by "it's all one" ,that wouldn't bring an answer at all in the first place.

Like @Martin123 said , it may be all one , but our perception is still individualized.

@tashawoodfall I think the concept of souls exists because of experiences like NDEs and OBEs... or maybe psychedelics.

You’re an illusion, which is actuality infinite nothing. Ego’s don’t like this, so they create thoughts like spirits, reincarnation, gurus, religions, etc. Ego strives to hold on to that falsity of separation at ALL costs. Without ego this is obvious, and hilarious. ❤️

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE