Chives99

Love isn't just something you feel whilst your alive, its part of the universe

36 posts in this topic

11 minutes ago, Mikael89 said:

@Sevi That's just pictures of animals behaving a specific way to maximize their chances of survival and reproduction. The pictures don't show their "inner world". You only project your love on them (you think they feel love when they do something specific).

@Mikael89 I posted some images; assuming what my correlation is with the visuals, is your projection about me. 

I'm emphasizing that in order to point out that how inherently we get involved with such attempts. 

That being said, yes you are right; that's totally my interpretation of what I see there. But yet, I'm not that clear if there is any subtle differences between interpretation and projection.

Lastly, how would 'you' know what I am projecting on, is 'love'? How possibly can you know for sure 'my inner world' ?

Maximizing the chances of survival and reproduction is a way for an organism to stay alive and to continue existing in some format; so can we not look at that, as a primal coping attitude of an organism with eternity? If such urges connect beings with existence and eternity, are they not some form of bodily embracemet of re-creating life thus the closest manifestations to be 'Gods' in their own unit?

35 minutes ago, Mikael89 said:

That's just pictures of animals behaving a specific way to maximize their chances of survival and reproduction.

I think these animals are not loving for reproduction!

All acts are acts of Love, the only question is how much Shadow will twist that action. 

True Love is unconditional Presence which is Truth. 

Spirituality is any movement towards the Unnamable. Everything is spiritual.

The only true way out Resistance is going into it because any way out of it is staying in it.

The purest life possible is surrendering to the Absolute.

1 hour ago, Mikael89 said:

@Sevi That's just pictures of animals behaving a specific way to maximize their chances of survival and reproduction. The pictures don't show their "inner world". You only project your love on them (you think they feel love when they do something specific).

It's hard to say that because, what's the difference between humans behaving in a loving way to survive and reproduce and animals doing the same? 

Think about we both get love feelings out of nowhere, like if a lioness has a cub it feels bonded with that cub, if it could speak it would say it loved that cub. We know that it's nature doing it's thing so the cub has a good chance of survival, but then wants the difference between that and a human mother feeling love for her newborn baby? It's not a choice to love that baby, nature has played it's part. You might say that we feel it more deeply, but how do you know that? Just cos are brains are more complexed, just means maybe we can communicate how we feel or be more aware of how we feel but doesn't mean that we love and they dont. 

Like someone said earlier in this thread, what if love is the force around that makes everything act in a certain way human or animal? Love just exists and everything can react to it how they want 

On 30.07.2018 at 1:12 AM, Chives99 said:

Love isn't just something you feel whilst your alive, its part of the universe
why did the universe ever create the ego, it makes no sense to me

@Chives99 Oh my gosh, the universe better explains itself to you!

Bearing with the conditioned in gentleness, fording the river with resolution, not neglecting what is distant, not regarding one's companions; thus one may manage to walk in the middle. H11L2

CollageMaker_20180731_050929328.jpgCollageMaker_20180731_051319791.jpg

So since we can explain things scientifically, existencially, intellectually and logically... There is no need to worry... We'll contemplate on love and we're gonna know. Our non-existing brains are so capable of non-embracemet of any-thing. 

Alhought the conversation starts on sex, the rabbi talks about love too. His input is worth it to hear out in my opinion.

37 minutes ago, Mikael89 said:

We are smart animals. Everything we do is for survival/reproducion.

Where the corruption of humans comes in is the effects of thought influenced by the notion as being a self-isolated entity, or (the i). 

If we observe very closely, we see that with this increasesd verbal-intellectual capacity, comes its effect of corruption as “the i” who seeks psychological security. 

It seems, (thought-self), values psychological survival, where as, to maintain physical survival is an intelligent response as the organism itself.

To much importance seems to be given to this illusory psyche, which then influences all action to sustain and nourish that illusion. This is where psychological fear distorts and prevents the capability of love. 

As long as there is this attachment-clinging to this accumulated experience, knowledge, memory, as the i, the self remains in a contstant state of defensive and strategic movement to secure its false self.

As long as this psychological fear determines action-reaction, as the i who seeks psychological security in time, Love is an impossibility. 

Can we see that the ‘whole action’ as LOVE is only in the absence of psychological becoming, (time)???

Edited by Faceless

On 7/30/2018 at 0:04 PM, Viking said:

how does love unify? and what do you mean by unify?

Love makes everything one , no your or me just one

"You have to allow yourself to not know"- Peter Ralston

15 hours ago, Torkys said:

True Love is unconditional Presence which is Truth. 

Love is an emotion which comes and goes, how can you say that?

7 hours ago, Viking said:

Love is an emotion which comes and goes, how can you say that?

Love is not an emotion. True Love is beyond emotion. 

The only true way out Resistance is going into it because any way out of it is staying in it.

3 minutes ago, Torkys said:

Love is not an emotion. True Love is beyond emotion. 

then why not just call it presence or truth, why does IT has so many names? why give it a name of an emotions?

27 minutes ago, Viking said:

then why not just call it presence or truth, why does IT has so many names? why give it a name of an emotions?

They're simply aspects of the same Oneness, and they all point to the same thing. We're all just using the words that resonate the most with our experience. 

It's True and therefor

It's Present and therefor

It's Infinite and tefefor

It's Abundant and therefor

It's Loving and therefor

It's ...

So why not just call it Presence or Truth?

I could ask you the same about Love and Abundance.

Use the word Truth when referring to it's truthfulness. Use the word Love when referring to it's lovingness.

11 minutes ago, DoubleYou said:

They're simply aspects of the same Oneness, and they all point to the same thing. We're all just using the words that resonate the most with our experience. 

It's True and therefor

It's Present and therefor

It's Infinite and tefefor

It's Abundant and therefor

It's Loving and therefor

It's ...

So why not just call it Presence or Truth?

I could ask you the same about Love and Abundance.

Use the word Truth when referring to it's truthfulness. Use the word Love when referring to it's lovingness.

fuk it, I guess I wont understand until I experience it myself. Doesnt help at all as advice to uninitiated ones though.

Edited by Viking

2 hours ago, Viking said:

Doesnt help at all as advice to uninitiated ones though.

To those who are not "initiated",  the best explanation won't be enough.

Those who are do not need an explanation. ;)