KMB4222

Why does the mind exist? Why is it limited?

26 posts in this topic

@Nahm Who knows, if there aren't any poor actors that cannot forget their roles?

Your task is not to seek for love, but merely to seek and find all of the barriers within yourself that you have built against it 

- A Course in Miracles

@Timotheus I was suggesting you’d be applauding for all the actors, those that played the good roles and the bad roles...when the play is over, there never were good or bad actors....just characters playing the roles. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@Nahm Yeah, I guess I already got that. From the pov of God good and bad doesn't matter, since it's all love. From the pov of someone who gets tortured in hell for seeming eternity, I'd like to have a guarantee for them to be freed from their role sooner or later. Just my own egoic preference. 

Your task is not to seek for love, but merely to seek and find all of the barriers within yourself that you have built against it 

- A Course in Miracles

@Nahm Maya the bitch. 

- A Course in Miracles

Infinity is a NECESSICITY, although it's IMPOSSIBLE at the same time.

This paradox is what "I" is and it's the only thing there is.

Consciousness and the creation of ever changing illusionary boundaries in time and space is "how this paradox can be dealt with" as we could say.

This paradox is the most fundamental one and you can derive anything from that.

Edited by David Turcot