Pluck

Leo has no clothes

118 posts in this topic

@zoey101 You’re not crying in a corner somewhere right now, I hope........?

Contemplate (take a few minutes to breath & let go, and direct this inquiry into yourself) why did you pick the name “Zoey101”, why did you pick the picture of the fox?

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@Joseph Maynor Don't get me wrong I don't mean the only one I guess I was exaggerating. The reason I said that was when I was lost in my life and I was looking for some form of truth I kept watching video of atheists debating religious people in this case it was rabbis because I am Jewish and Judaism seemed like the best way to go for a religion because throughout the years so many terrible things happened to Jewish people and they survived. Then I even went to a Jewish Young professionals place that had this non-religious Israeli guy speak about his near death experience and how it made him religious and I thought I finally found the answer that the meaning of my life is to become a religious Jew because that way I know I'm a good person and my afterlife will be secure. It wasn't until I became a bit disillusioned by the process of what being an Orthodox Jew actually meant that I couldn't do anything on Friday night and Saturday morning including driving, turning on lights, any form of work, and not being able to use anything that turned on and off. I was really suffering at that point because I always felt like I was putting my afterlife in danger. Although that was happening all atheist had to offer was nothing like nothing is important it's all meaningless deal with it and religion was if you don't adhere to these super ultra strict rules then you're going to be in trouble after you pass away. It wasn't until I found Leo's channel that it kind of felt like a middle ground atheism has gone nuts and religion has gone nuts but, here is truly finding out some kind of truth with a sense of not shoving it down someones throat and at the same time not telling them that all is just meaningless and nothing exists and it's all pointless. So that's what I got from his channel. Even when I didn't know about Leo I thought that there had to be someone like him out there. 

11 hours ago, Nahm said:

Been seeing this ‘dilemma’ of yours coming for a while. Nobody thinks they’re God. You either know the Truth or you don’t. What you think, what you believe - THAT is what prevents you from knowing the Truth. 

Consider this in the simplest of terms: What’s the difference between belief, and Truth?

.....one of them is the Truth.

I think you should keep inquiring directly into this.  ??

You believe leo is "god"?

6 hours ago, Nahm said:

@zoey101 You’re not crying in a corner somewhere right now, I hope........?

Contemplate (take a few minutes to breath & let go, and direct this inquiry into yourself) why did you pick the name “Zoey101”, why did you pick the picture of the fox?

Why would I be crying in a corner...? Did I miss something?

I'm sorry, I just haven't been on.

As for my username, I don't know... I used to like the TV show "Zoey101" on Nickelodeon when I was like 10-12 and it just kind of stuck with me. And foxes are my favorite animal. I love the color and just fine them absolutely beautiful and I found this picture just gorgeous.

Not much of an interesting reason, I apologise. :|

3 minutes ago, Nahm said:

What’s a belief, really?

Just whatever you consider "truth", I suppose, right?

10 minutes ago, Nahm said:

@zoey101 That would make belief and truth the same. 

I guess I was thinking more along the lines of "relative truth", sorry.

It's not the same thing, no.

4 minutes ago, Nahm said:

How are they not the same? 

Well a belief is relative, totally dependant on the individuals thinking. While the "truth" is the same no matter what. That's the best I can think to say it lol 

13 minutes ago, Nahm said:

What if a person believes their belief is true? 

Could they ever know the truth? 

Well if the person in question knows "the truth", wouldn't they alter their beliefs according to it? if that makes sense. 

If they held beliefs in matters of the truth, they wouldn’t know the truth. They haven’t realized that distinction between belief & truth. They’d be holding a perspective that is self defeating (false), and only due to repeating it, they’d call it a “belief”, then by repeating that they’d think it’s true. They can see the truth, always around them all the time, but they don’t notice, through their goggles of belief. 

I’m gonna step out of this entire bubble and just say this   

I’ve been watching Leo since 2014 and I gotta say I miss his older stuff. Back then, he used to talk a lot about practical human phycology, about success, and having the best life you can have. I guess 2018 Leo would call this “stage orange” stuff- Or whatever the devil that rainbow chart says Lol 

I’m more practical with my life, I want to be more successful, financially independent, and of course have a peace of mind. I meditate just 10 minutes a day and it’s helped me a lot with my mind-game problems, but I just don’t see myself going any deeper than that. 

Maybe when I become an old man with a long white beard I can chase enlightened, but as for now, I’m just a young kid with dreams and ambitions :)

Good luck to everyone with this thing called life, I’m out ! :D 

That moment, when you meet a person without concepts ❤️

Your task is not to seek for love, but merely to seek and find all of the barriers within yourself that you have built against it 

- A Course in Miracles

16 hours ago, Nahm said:

If they held beliefs in matters of the truth, they wouldn’t know the truth. They haven’t realized that distinction between belief & truth. They’d be holding a perspective that is self defeating (false), and only due to repeating it, they’d call it a “belief”, then by repeating that they’d think it’s true. They can see the truth, always around them all the time, but they don’t notice, through their goggles of belief. 

Because the truth is beyond all of that. Beyond thinking, beliefs, everything. Something like that? 

13 minutes ago, zoey101 said:

Because the truth is beyond all of that. Beyond thinking, beliefs, everything. Something like that? 

The Truth is what’s left when you surrender all beliefs. By choosing to hold beliefs, someone creates their own path. Some people hold them even into physical illness from chronic falsity.  

16 hours ago, Nahm said:

The Truth is what’s left when you surrender all beliefs. By choosing to hold beliefs, someone creates their own path. Some people hold them even into physical illness from chronic falsity.  

So we are basically just supposed to let go and listen to our "calling" and just follow it? 

I clicked on this thread because I thought it was going to be about how Leo literally isn't wearing clothes in the videos, and actually what appears to be a shirt is part of his body, and hence he is naked in the videos and none of us realized. (Or that he isn't wearing pants and somehow OP knows this.)

Have to admit I'm a bit disappointed.