Isaac Stamper

The College Search- Looking for stage Yellow/Turquoise communities

25 posts in this topic

I’m a rising senior in High School, and am currently balls deep in the college search process. I have thus far been met with discouragement, though, because all of the schools I have visited have a very orange/green/yellow vibe. Are there any schools that have begun to dip their toes into Turquoise?

Edited by Isaac Stamper

What is your area of interest for your studies?

Damn, such formal education communities are very hard to find I believe, but I'd gladly get to know them

@Isaac Stamper You own that discouragement. It’s your perception, not something you were met with. Sounds semantical, it’s not at all. 

Turquoise people seem to be as far apart as stars. Not sure you could expect this in a college 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

I don't know what would be wrong with a green college. As everything in tier 2 includes, green or orange or even blue would certainly be included.

@Isaac Stamper Thanks,  I don’t think turquoise would work with the college model,  it would undermine it. Nothin wrong with orange & yellow. Rights of passage maybe. Good luck. Hope you find one you like.  You’ve got a high vantage point I think, spiral dynamics wise, keep that in mind. If you could choose to be able to see with that clarity or not, you’d choose to be able to, so don’t beat up on yourself or others, remember they can’t see it. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

Almost all colleges are a blend of blue, orange and green by definition ESPECIALLY in the west (I'm tempted to say ALL COLLEGES but I will just say "almost all" for now because there's no way for me to know for sure). The whole idea of rising in spiral dynamics stages is that your relative levels of consciousness are also rising. A stage yellow person sees more of the deep sameness in everything than a stage orange person, for example. Everyone in the west is so damn paradigm locked into duality that even people on this forum who've been exposed to nonduality struggle to realize it. People who've never heard of it (almost everyone you'll ever meet), therefore, have almost NO CHANCE at even realizing that they've locked themselves into falsehood.

No matter what college you go to, the dualistic paradigm will be assumed and unchallenged. No matter what college you go to, consciousness will be assumed to be a byproduct of the brain, that we are our bodies, that we are born and that we die. Self development or self actualization will never be prioritized, being a functional member of society will always be number one. And as we've discussed, society these days is absolutely blinded to self development... so training yourself to be a good society member might be the exact opposite of what you want as a Truth seeker...

It's Love.

On 26/07/2018 at 10:48 PM, Isaac Stamper said:

I’m a rising senior in High School, and am currently balls deep in the college search process. I have thus far been met with discouragement, though, because all of the schools I have visited have a very orange/green/yellow vibe. Are there any schools that have begun to dip their toes into Turquoise?

Try to aim for a healthy balance of orange/green. Yellow usually would be very advanced professors if they choose so thus you might me some ;) 

@Isaac Stamper Hey I feel you as a university student I have had similar struggles.
I can only say from personal experience, when you are evolving in consciousness and you go to college, it isnt necessarily time to go and search for your tribe. It can actually be a stage that allows you to be conscious without needing other people around you to be as conscious as you are. It absolves you of codependency and reliance on other peoples behavior and conduct. Depending on how sensitive you are, it can be really hardcore so all my love is with you, and of course try to find a college that resonates. Trying to find a turquoise college is an impossible task. Even within one institution, there will be lecturers that will drive you insane with their orange mentalities, and you will be thinking "why do I have to sit here and listen to this fool talk =D", and then there will be some who can inspire you and uplift you and totally motivate you to do all the work. It is a mixed bag. Just allow this experience to mold you into the highest version of yourself that youre already well on your way to become :-) 

Follow me on Instagram for quantum and energetic healing.

On 7/29/2018 at 1:08 PM, Nahm said:

Turquoise people seem to be as far apart as stars

Mhhhhhhhm I love this metaphor. :D
Often times the most brightly shining individuals struggle to find their tribe, it is because they are the stars, and as stars they must be apart to shine light into their own individual space in the sky, each star has a perfect place to illuminate, just like all lightworkers. Ogh thats just so lovely, thanks Nahm you made my night :-) 

Follow me on Instagram for quantum and energetic healing.

Same here...I took a year off and am currently doing meditation retreats in Thailand...

So I guess that's pretty good for a turquoise university and the professor is me lol

I dont think that I will be going to university... I learn better as an autodidact anyways, I don't feel that the time/money investment for a university/college is worth it for me personally.

I make YouTube videos about Self-Actualization: >> Check it out here <<

On 7/26/2018 at 10:48 PM, Isaac Stamper said:

Search for the colleges that Stan Grof and David R. Hawkins went to. 

Although you will find people that began to dip their toes into turquoise in green communities. 

I personally know a yellow/turquoise guy thay hangs out mostly in green communities. 

”Unaccompanied by positive action, rest may only depress you.” -- George Leonard