wpw

Has any here successfully detoxed from heavy metals?

11 posts in this topic

Has anyone actually managed to detox from heavy metals? (properly I mean - it's quite an undertaking I've heard...   

Well i could say i have several years ago when i got into detoxing and what not. I followed something similar to the superman diet you posted a while back and eventually you start to feel amazing and alive, everything activates and turns on within the body and mind function in harmony.

Nowadays i do not notice it as much because it has become a natural state to me but i do notice more when i eat less and or more raw or just fruits in general you get some glimpses of that sharp, clean and amazing energy. I guess i notice it more when there's cleaner fuel in the body.

I never done any tests or anything but i feel with the body/mind and how i transformed my health that those were some clear indications that i had detoxed quite the amount of heavy metals and toxins in general based on the positive effects others had posted on their successful stories of detox.

B R E A T H E

@pluto How long did it take you? / how far did you go with it?  - I've seen @Leo Gura's  video I don't think it goes far enough, but I suppose someone just getting into the health game isn't going to do more #onestepatatime 

I'm at the tweaking stage now, I've cut all inflammatory foods etc for about 8 months now, detoxed my whole house etc,  suppose the next step is get onto things that pull out metals etc. Is this what you did?   / Did you get dieoff / feel fatigued as your body was getting rid of things etc? (at times  

Edited by wpw

I generally started to feel energized and clear about 3 - 6 months in when i specifically focused on detox.

I still live this way most of the time, it has become my natural state to stay slightly detoxed because this is where i feel best. It was not anything specific that i did, it was a whole awakening in itself that i had to restructure every part of my being to its core function or i would not longer feel natural and connected. So anything that no longer served, had to go or i would be denying my own truth.

I am not familiar with the stages, everything just came naturally to me and I cannot remember ever feeling fatigued besides a some minor dips when water or dry fasting, i guess because the general detox came with a whole lot of fresh fruits/vegetables and smoothies daily that kept me sharp and rich in enzymes/vitamins/minerals/antioxidants ect.. and was more of a lifestyle than just a detox.

This is also quite helpful on this subject.

https://ybertaud9.wordpress.com/2011/11/29/fighting-radiation-exposure-naturally/

Edited by pluto

B R E A T H E

@Michael569 I actually have cut out all fruit. Basically, I'm getting my sugar from carbs //  sweet potatoes others etc. I'll go back on the fruit in like a few months or something, I wouldn't try an all fruit diet haha... 

@pluto Nice yes, the changes I've made are lifestyle ones. I think people hear the words "detox" and think of the stupid fads that pop up. Actually, deep detox takes like a year or more... and it's a full lifestyle change.  I'm going all out with market brought vegetables, and I eat most of them raw etc, I don't know if that's enough to pull out the metals though  

https://channelhigherself.com/blog/lincolns-experience-with-detox-cleanses/

I too have been detoxifying myself by changing my whole lifestyle. I started by not eating meat late last year; to eating a cooked vege diet; then to a raw vege/fruit diet; after that I started eating gradually less; got into urine therapy; started having one meal a day; and now will only eat a few pieces of watery fruit because I feel a deeper connection to my heart that way. This unintentionally detoxed my system, and I feel amazing. And maybe there is still some very deep toxins but it’s only a matter of time; they can’t stay in a body that is filled with love and the healthiest foods on the planet :) 

As always, make sure to detox your body out of love for your body. It is a organic temple given to you by Mother Earth for a temporary period of time. 

Wish you well detoxing; have lots of fun making these shifts and give yourself credit everyday for eating well.

Feel your hearts embrace of this moment of existence, and your love will awaken in everything you perceive ❤️ 

@Feel Good I was thinking about trying following the metal detox from Superman Diet I just wanted to hear from other peoples real world experiences if they have pulled this off  

@Feel Good I haven't, thanks.  I was thinking about getting a portable infrared sauna 

Ahh its all "buzzword". Why isnt anyone taölk about it, if that really make world of difference? For some reasons, people always quote someone elses experiences online. I also want to hear that is everyone actually done "detox" on heavy metals and so on?  And i did read this superman diet page, and it seems too good to be true. 

Maybe iam overly sceptical, ofc its needed.