Wes Thoughts

Chakras: Real or not? Testimonials please

53 posts in this topic

The issue isn't whether Chakras are real in some external sense, it's whether the system is useful to you.  Are Chakras useful to you, that's the only relevant question.  Give it a go and find out.  Everything else is just distraction.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

@Joseph Maynor actually i would very much like to understand to what extent they are real or not, not just 'useful' to me or other specific individuals.  I get that this is unlikely, maybe someday someone will figure out a way of measuring/testing this phenomena. 

33 minutes ago, Outer said:

Most people think physical means atoms all the way up to computer screens, keyboards, humans, etc. That's what I mean when I say physical.

"Atoms all the way up to X" 
So are the Atoms these fundamental particles you believe in? I'm pretty sure they are not. 

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

Yes, holotropic breathing opens my solar plexus and heart chakra. Easiest method to find out for yourself. 

@Dogsbestfriend Or you know... Test it for yourself. Why be so dependent on others? There's endless resources for you to delve into. 

Do you want to experience it directly or do you want some dude in a white labcoat to tell you that its real or not? And since the chakra's make no sense whatsoever in the materialist paradigm, I can already tell you the answer you're gonna get.

@DoubleYou Actually I just pointed out they have a connection to the nervus plexuses or at least some people believe they do. 

Don't jump to assume I don't explore it myself, I do - on a daily basis. Was saying it would be nice to have other points of reference/evaluation.. what's wrong with that? 

It is possible one day to have ways of measuring activity on this level, everything is connected and so activity on one plane likely has effects that can be picked up on others. 

Just now, Outer said:

I don't believe, they're right in front of your eyes, are you blind?

There's an image. Where are the atoms? Also there are smaller things than an atom found by science...

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

@Dodo so far the smallest they've found are up and downward quarks, - what particles are made up of.

2 minutes ago, Outer said:

Your eyes can't see them because they are too small.

Here's a molecule:

2-firsteverhig.jpg

Atoms:

ImageForArticle_2616(13).jpg

Graphene:

ibmpentacene.jpg

Why the "Are you blind" comment then? If me AND you are not able to see them? What's happening bro? Tell me the real issue 

Edited by Dodo

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

1 minute ago, Outer said:

Here's a molecule:

2-firsteverhig.jpg

Atoms:

Graphene:

ibmpentacene.jpg

Don't be ridiculous. What are atoms and sub atomic particles made of? 

Quantum mechanics has discovered matter doesn't exist. That image is pseudo science. 

@sarapr Hmm can you please reference that claim? I've been interested in Quantum mechanics for a while, haven't seen anywhere where it claims matter doesn't exist- it just makes claims about how it behaves. 

Look into adamantine particles, they are driven by love, and are similar to stem cells in that they can create any form in existence :) 

Blessings.

Feel your hearts embrace of this moment of existence, and your love will awaken in everything you perceive ❤️ 

@Solace I mean it's been proven particles are not the smallest possible thing in existence, they are made of quarks.. so to claim adamantine particles make up everything.. can you actually reference any good material on this rather than just say 'look into'?

13 minutes ago, Outer said:

Because as I said, physical means more than atoms... You're the one assuming that physical means the lowest constitute. Talk with people in the streets and get out of that Ivory tower of yours...

The thing is I know what you are saying. I know what is the common belief of people in the 21st century : The world is made out of matter. Matter is fundamental.

I don't know how you are in this forum for so long and still haven't understood that your own present moment experience is proof that consciousness is fundamental. The entire "Physical" paradigm is flawed, it is based on wrong assumptions. The assumption that there exists matter outside of consciousness - matter which no-one up to present date has ever seen. In fact it has even been proven that it is at least 99% empty space.... 

Edited by Dodo

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

@Dogsbestfriend Adamantine particles are beyond comprehension, because they create thought. It’s like describing enlightenment. It’s a tough cookie ? 

I can only tell you to go beyond the mind and experience yourself as the oneness and love; which uses such “particles” to create all of reality.

Feel your hearts embrace of this moment of existence, and your love will awaken in everything you perceive ❤️ 

1 minute ago, Dogsbestfriend said:

@sarapr Hmm can you please reference that claim? I've been interested in Quantum mechanics for a while, haven't seen anywhere where it claims matter doesn't exist- it just makes claims about how it behaves. 

Check out higgs boson 

And this : https://www.collective-evolution.com/2013/12/05/the-illusion-of-matter-our-physical-material-world- isnt-really-physical-at-all/

1 hour ago, Outer said:

Physical: Atoms up to brain cells and bodies, etc.

1 hour ago, Outer said:

Most people think physical means atoms all the way up to computer screens, keyboards, humans, etc. That's what I mean when I say physical.

Belief implied: Atoms are the building blocks of the world (up to brain cells and bodies - so called 'physical' stuff)
Belief implied #2: Matter is fundamental - what the Universe/Things are made out of. Here the subject believes that matter does in fact have a tangible reality of its own. 

43 minutes ago, Outer said:

I don't believe, they're right in front of your eyes, are you blind?

Here the subject believes that this belief is actually the reality - so obvious that if you don't see it, you are blind.

35 minutes ago, Outer said:

Here's a molecule:

2-firsteverhig.jpg

Atoms:

Graphene:

ibmpentacene.jpg

Here the subject shows zoomed images of the believed building block of the believed physical Universe in order to drop mic and end discussion, showing visible evidence of the existence of that thing. 

34 minutes ago, Dogsbestfriend said:

@Dodo so far the smallest they've found are up and downward quarks, - what particles are made up of.

Another user straight up crushes the hopes of the atom for being the building block of the universe, as even that tiny particle is constructed by other even tinier 'things'. So the rabbit hole goes deeper...

11 minutes ago, Outer said:

That is a straw man logical fallacy. I haven't said matter is fundamental. It also depends what you mean with the world.

https://yourlogicalfallacyis.com/strawman

Nice website, I like the strong defence from bullshit it can offer. Unfortunately it does not work when you have in fact implied what you are saying you haven't said. Yes you haven't said it with words, but if you don't think atoms are fundamental, then why are you starting with them - atoms up to computers for example? 

1 hour ago, Outer said:

https://yourlogicalfallacyis.com/special-pleading

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

8 minutes ago, sarapr said:

https://www.collective-evolution.com/2013/12/05/the-illusion-of-matter-our-physical-material-world-isnt-really-physical-at-all/

Fixed your link, there was an extra space between world and isn't, so it showed 404 error. We want the page to exist at least :D 

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟