Gladrich

Leo is losing and we are all fucked.

31 posts in this topic

24 minutes ago, Prabhaker said:

Man has created outer standards of success to deceive himself. In fact, man tries to possess things because he does not possess himself. This is a strategy to hide the fact that he does not possess himself; this is a way of explaining away the inner emptiness; this is a way to feel, 'Look, I have so many things, what else does one need?' When you are surrounded by too many things - what you call 'success by outer standards' - what exactly are you doing? You are trying to create a substitute of 'having' for an emptiness which you are feeling inside. Being is missing, and you are trying to replace it by having. And it cannot be replaced by any having.

There are no outer standards of success. They are efforts to cover up your inner emptiness, efforts to deceive yourself and to make you feel that you have not failed. 

"Again I tell you, it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for someone who is rich to enter the kingdom of God."

Man is actually pretty loose and likes to have fun. He doesn't own 23 Parches that he doesn't even have the time to ride. He still seperates his time from work very well and just wants amazon more accessible to everyone. 

Do you think 500 years ago, people thought that materialism could defeat piety? Progress grows slowly but exponentially,

@Leo Gura you and Bezos both have the same haircut. The funny thing is that I met Bezos at the ISDC and still haven't met you but, I have more correspondence with you. I have hope maybe I can introduce both of you to each other... you are each other lol 

21 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Materialism is not an enemy of consciousness. 

Really good responses... I was expecting trolls and hurt. This board is full of really thoughtful peeps. Thanks everyone. BUT LEO:D "Materialism is not the enemy of consciousness???"  I've obviously misinterpreted allot of your messaging about the Materialist paradigm and the damage done.  I need a big shot of 5MEO! But I have none so maybe some pot and the Dark Side of the moon to get me through. .. HELP...I think I’m stuck in green. 

Edited by Gladrich

My aunt gifted me the Atheist Delusion for my birthday today (why she thought i would be into it beats me) and later on the phone started explaining it to me as if i was unaware of the content.  She was speaking on the side of Ken Ham for less about a minute while questioning me about various topics like "Well you believe that Jesus existed 6000 years ago around the time the earth was created, yada yada" and something very strange happened. There was the common initial reaction of blood boiling but this faded away quickly and was replaced with a feeling of immense sadness to the point of tears almost and then finally there was the realization that this is the way it has to be and it is alright.  What gave any of us the idea that our preference of the sort of jibberish to be propagated actually matters? If it leads to the entire human race ultimately being wiped off the face of the planet or just devolving into slobbering baboons, it is still the course that will be played out. Something else will come along.  Why do we think we should have authority over it? If it turns out humans are undeserving or incapable then so be it because either way we are more than human.

I don’t think this is just a Leo thing. I came to hear because I found out about a lot of this stuff from another group. Anyway, who wants to do what everybody else is doing anyway?

On 7/23/2018 at 0:50 AM, Leo Gura said:

Materialism is not an enemy of teletubbies. Turquoise transcends and INCLUDES barney.

Amazon means you can get Bananas in Pyjamas books in 2 days, which is awesome!

"leo cannot losae becuasae leo is julieff and erthenng elsae durr durr"  <- epic cringe 

The way this dude @Leo Gura talks in third person meaningless awkward rhetorical language to edgelord to a bunch of kids is so cringe.  It's like reading conspiracy forum trolls edgelording back in the day for some attention.

It's like that video where he claims quantum physics suggests that when you're not looking at your child, your child becomes anything but your child,   when anyone with a halfbrain can understand none of that is even described in the theory, and even if you were to claim such thing, any silly example like a phone call from your son when you're unaware and not looking at them, destroys this, but he really thought it would suit his argument to change and distort that BS so he tried to use it as his bias. So damn cringe

On 7/23/2018 at 0:13 AM, Ayilton said:

It takes just few ones to change the world  . Please recontextualize your worldiew. It's backwards ?

It takes many. They are the world. - The individualism in this thread, not just you, needs to shift toward groupthink and highlighting examples of how individuals affect a group, but the group makes something out of it.

It takes one person to start something or bring a message, or idea, but without others embracing it, grounding it, and making it real you are talking to the wind.

If Amazon was in Jeff Bezos's head or on one computer somewhere, it wouldn't be a thing. Instead, Amazon IS millions of people working, and millions/billions of users, its not Jeff Bezos, and the more people get this, the more they can bring about the change they want toward Green.

Consider how the second person in your team/group/copying you is more valuable than you are. The second person in the group repeating what you are saying or doing, taking something within your own bias and expanding it. That is what gives it more interest to others. Then the millionth person doing what are you doing is how it changes the world.

What does this mean: Guidance for those people you are trying to help, is more important than the initial messages or communication you gave to them. Your guidance is more important than your idea, message or even the problem you were trying to fix in the first place. That's green (with some yellow sprinkled in).

I like overnight shipping.

Though doth not want these hands! - Jesus

The point of this work is not to change the world, but to change yourself, which might change the world, but the whole point is that i wouldn't matter.

"The magic you're looking for is in the work you're avoiding"

You guys focus on Leo too much