Gladrich

Leo is losing and we are all fucked.

31 posts in this topic

Jeff Bezos is the worlds richest man. Spreading materialism like a plague of mega-locust. Materialism is winning BIGTIME. This tiny corner of the internet doesn't stand a chance (which sucks). What's the point in trying to enlighten a tiny number of people when most people just want free shipping on their new Alexa?  The most popular movies are cartoons about Super Heroes, and The Donald is President of the United States! So what??? Enough people are going to be enlightened to make a difference? I'm doubting it! Leo says himself that the chances of one of us obtaining enlightenment is miniscule! Even if a thousand people a day turned pure turquoise it wouldn't make a difference in a world of 7.6 billion.

Maybe I'm missing the point. Maybe I just need to concentrate on me because I am really the only thing that exists and nothing else really has any consequence? Is that it? Maybe I just need to meditate several hours a day and do Peyote in the desert and 5MEO and live inside myself with no regard for the universe? Is that it?

We past the tipping point 6 years ago; now there is more love in the world than separation. Reality seems chaotic because love is revealing all of this separation (or lack of love) for the world to see. 

Relax. The future can only be brighter from here, and you’ll see it for yourself.

Weve all been given an incomplete teaching of enlightenment. Enlightenment is unconditional love, and unconditional love comes from the spiritual heart (near the physical heart) located in our causal body. This energy of love then travels up to our throat our mental body, which we call our subconscious mind. Then in our face, this is the conscious mind for most people. The love energy then travels to the crown and goes down our shushumna channel where it concentrates in our chakras :) 

The goal of spirituality is to bring our conscious mind down to our hearts by focusing on our love energy, and the best place to focus on this energy is in our hearts. This is why so few people are enlightened, they don’t know this teaching, and even if they did hear it, they would think it was too simple. Just focus on the heart more than your thoughts, it’s that simple.

Edited by Solace

Feel your hearts embrace of this moment of existence, and your love will awaken in everything you perceive ❤️ 

5 minutes ago, Leo-Tzu said:

Good luck transcending green

Hahaha .. agree ! 

It takes just few ones to change the world  . Please recontextualize your worldiew. It's backwards ?

21 minutes ago, Leo-Tzu said:

Good luck transcending green

you beat me to it

Ty

Edited by Gladrich

Solace. Thanks for your thoughts. 

Edited by Gladrich

You misunderstand Light. A few hundred thousand so called "turquoise" individuals can easily over power 7 billion others. One candle is enough to illuminate a large room at least to the degree where all contained within the room is seen for what it really is.That's all it takes for truth to spread.

I remember back in 2010-12 it was extremely rare to find one Awake person. Now there's millions, everywhere. All in 8 years. Its only a matter of time. Stay in the light, focus where it matters. Light has already won by default soon as the first candle was lit. The Truth/Light is inevitable, its pointless arguing with it.

B R E A T H E

Think of the lava in Hawaii right now and how it is causing destruction while simultaneously creating new land.

This is what shadow work feels like.

Trump is like the lava in Hawaii. 

He is shadow work for the masses.

4 hours ago, Gladrich said:

Jeff Bezos is the worlds richest man. Spreading materialism like a plague of mega-locust. Materialism is winning BIGTIME. This tiny corner of the internet doesn't stand a chance (which sucks). What's the point in trying to enlighten a tiny number of people when most people just want free shipping on their new Alexa?  The most popular movies are cartoons about Super Heroes, and The Donald is President of the United States! So what??? Enough people are going to be enlightened to make a difference? I'm doubting it! Leo says himself that the chances of one of us obtaining enlightenment is miniscule! Even if a thousand people a day turned pure turquoise it wouldn't make a difference in a world of 7.6 billion.

Maybe I'm missing the point. Maybe I just need to concentrate on me because I am really the only thing that exists and nothing else really has any consequence? Is that it? Maybe I just need to meditate several hours a day and do Peyote in the desert and 5MEO and live inside myself with no regard for the universe? Is that it?

Huge swaths of the population are becoming more conscious since right after the 2012 shift, and those who are not becoming more conscious in that way are reacting against it strongly. And the shadows are rising and taking hold of those who aren't becoming conscious, bringing light to that which has previously been swept under the rug for those who are becoming more conscious.

This is why there are an increasing number of Trumpers, Incels, MGTOWs, Red Pillers, climate change deniers, misogynists, defenders of crony capitalism, hyper-rationalists, white supremacists, Alt-righers, and anti-feminine pseudo-intellectuals (like Jordan Peterson). They are walking examples of the collective shadow. 

Then, there are also those who stay stuck in neutrality because neutrality had worked in the past, and they created an ideology around always taking the middle ground. So, they get swept into unconsciousness and the shadows are taking hold of them too. 

And the shadow of humanity have taken hold in these groups, BECAUSE we are becoming more conscious. And the defenders of the status quo are resisting that consciousness with so many buzz words and ideologies. 

And this acute emergence of resisters and status quo defenders lay bare in gruesome detail, the ugliness which has always been there underneath all the niceties of society. And now, like turning over so many rotting logs, it makes it uncomfortable to be a person who is aware... which in turn begets even more (unpleasant) awareness. 

But many of those who are becoming aware are largely silent, because they know resisters to consciousness will jump down their throats and call them names. So, the loud voices of the resisters to consciousness, drown out the voices of those who are becoming conscious. But that doesn't meant that they aren't there. 

They are, in fact, a larger percentage of the population than the defenders of the status quo. So, it isn't just people on Actualized. These are just people who are conscious enough to see what's happening around them. 

So, consciousness is coming whether its unpleasant or not. And consciousness is coming in the form of these Shadow people and what we can learn from them and their self-created prisons. 

If you’re interested in developing Emotional Mastery and feeling more comfortable in your own skin, click the link below to register for my FREE Emotional Mastery Webinar…

Emotionalmastery.org

50 minutes ago, Brittany said:

Think of the lava in Hawaii right now and how it is causing destruction while simultaneously creating new land.

This is what shadow work feels like.

Trump is like the lava in Hawaii. 

He is shadow work for the masses.

I like the analogy but trump will never have the natural orange and red of a lava flow hahahaha

Materialism is not an enemy of consciousness. Turquoise transcends and INCLUDES Orange.

Amazon means you can get nonduality books in 2 days, which is awesome!

Leo cannot lose because Leo is Jeff Bezos and everything else.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

There is no ”losing”. Humanity is going through stages, we will get past this and find new problems.

Dont look at me! Look inside!

50 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Leo cannot lose because Leo is Jeff Bezos and everything else.

I think I've just heard the most badass thing ever! xD

''Not this...

Not this...

PLEASE...Not this...''

'Leo is losing and we are all fucked' in which context, right:) ?

There are 650 to 850 muscle groups in human body, you can decide to improve '1', which would take relatively short amount of time; and of course would be helpful to the person in some format, but then is it really serving the whole organism the most efficient and effective way? On the contrary it is likely to create imbalances in the body that way. But deciding to improve all the muscle groups altogether will demand a very different type of investment and strategy: a very different time frame and pace

Winning is about praising and feeding the ego the way it requests.

Who has the balls to put his life on the line to put some seeds for a better civilization 3000 years from now, so to speak? It would be a long term project, wouldn't it? They would not even know who the fuck we were.. Or what we were.. Why care? It's not our lives or conditions.. at the end of the day..

And also nothing wrong with feeding the ego by the way, it's a crucial need to be fed. A child needs his mother to grow up, and he also needs to behave like he doesn't need his mother: that's an actual need to be met on the way to be a fully grown individual.. only after establishing an ego there comes the deflection of the ego for the better.

Or think about a male orgasm: to fully experience that, the male needs his erection; we cannot say: oh the moment he experiences his orgasm he is softened, so before the erection he is already soft; so therefore there is no need for erection.. Well, it's not like that, to fully embrace the deflection, first you need the inflation.

A society is not so different than one organism.. It's a unit, it needs its egoic stages. That's okay.

Yes there are some really valuable spiritual teachers out there, but do we see someone else putting his efforts to interconnect all the necessary principles all together and letting one section of consciousness know about completely different section; let's say epistemology and enlightenment or quantum mechanics and islam.. It's a real embracemet of the service to holism. He is like the nerve system of the society. How would we like to measure such a value? Previous civilizations did a functional service by discovering money.. As 'today's civilization' we can do better than just doing the follow through on that.

So it's not 'we are fucked and Leo is losing' it's actually 'we are fucked because we don't get what Leo is doing'

Edited by Sevi

9 hours ago, Gladrich said:

Jeff Bezos is the worlds richest man. 

Man has created outer standards of success to deceive himself. In fact, man tries to possess things because he does not possess himself. This is a strategy to hide the fact that he does not possess himself; this is a way of explaining away the inner emptiness; this is a way to feel, 'Look, I have so many things, what else does one need?' When you are surrounded by too many things - what you call 'success by outer standards' - what exactly are you doing? You are trying to create a substitute of 'having' for an emptiness which you are feeling inside. Being is missing, and you are trying to replace it by having. And it cannot be replaced by any having.

There are no outer standards of success. They are efforts to cover up your inner emptiness, efforts to deceive yourself and to make you feel that you have not failed. 

"Again I tell you, it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for someone who is rich to enter the kingdom of God."

Edited by Prabhaker

3 hours ago, Preetom said:

I think I've just heard the most badass thing ever! xD

Leo is Jordan Peterson, Sam Harris and Trump as well - just like you and I are, too! ??

Once we really understand this, it's much easier to love everyone for who they=we are, isn't it?

Edited by Zweistein

9 hours ago, Gladrich said:

Materialism is winning BIGTIME.

Epidemic of depression is winning BIGTIME.