Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SoonHei

Enlightened Beings & Psychedelics

7 posts in this topic

I was just curious about this topic.

To those of you who maybe familiar, what do you think may happen to an enlightened master upon consuming a high dose of mushrooms, LSD, Salvia, DMT & especially 5-MeO-DMT?

Would they at least experience hallucinations?

I assume that they wouldn't experience oneness / breakthrough which a normal person experiences because that is already their normal state... But I was curious about hallucinations or the experience of being shot into another reality such that the they are no longer "physically" in the room which they consumed the drug in.

What you do guys think?

Love Is The Answer
www.instagram.com/ev3rSunny

I saw a youtube video about this, ram dass, I think it was, went and shared LSD with a bunch of gurus and some of them loved it, some of them it had no effect and they took a lot, one said it gave them a headache lol

sorry I can't find the video now...

Yes, they will experience hallucinations. Their perceptual system will get scrambled but their sense of oneness will be unfazed (if they are deeply enlightened).

I know an enlightened master who took 1000ug of LSD. He could no longer distinguish if it was night or day. But he was still grounded in Nothingness.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

It becomes less and less surprising as it is more natural to your state of being.

B R E A T H E

Hallucinations will be there but no break through because we’re already living in The Breakthrough. 

5-MeO-DMT will make your body heavy but completely useless in turns of know thyself. 

Insights and visions. But eventually we have to transcend psychedelics also and be the Living Truth.

Edited by cirkussmile

Hmmm

Damn yeah, that sounds likely... Being grounded into nothingness as they are already at that level of "base consciousness" to begin with

Love Is The Answer
www.instagram.com/ev3rSunny