John Iverson

Is it possible that the infinite intelligence we have have the knowledge w/o studying

18 posts in this topic

Even we don't read anything is it posible to have knowledge?? Or we can know everything, we can know even every infinite information and knowledge have in the universe and other universe and the infinite information and knowledge in the book future and past inventions we can know it without reading or studying or conducting research?? Just do yoga and psychedelics? Imean just tap the infinite intelligence we can know everything. Information that will pops out in the future and information that mankind don't know in the past...

You most likely misunderstand what Infinite Intelligence is (I may be too, correct me if I'm wrong).

In my current understanding, intuition is lower grade Infinite Intelligence. It processes the information that it is given, it does not create Truth and information out of the blue. With Infinite Intelligence, you can get to the bottom of Truth as it is not hidden from you but you will not know what did I do before reading your post for example. 

Spirituality is any movement towards the Unnamable. Everything is spiritual.

The only true way out Resistance is going into it because any way out of it is staying in it.

The purest life possible is surrendering to the Absolute.

18 minutes ago, John Iverson said:

Is it possible that the infinite intelligence we have have the knowledge w/o studying

Knowledge from books is only information. It has the appearance of knowledge, hence it deceives many. That knowledge is borrowed, it has not happened to you, it has come from others, that it is not your own insight, your own realization. 

1 hour ago, Prabhaker said:

Knowledge from books is only information. It has the appearance of knowledge, hence it deceives many. That knowledge is borrowed, it has not happened to you, it has come from others, that it is not your own insight, your own realization. 

Is it possible that i know every insights of every person lived in the history of humanity and lived from this present moment until the end of this universe? By becoming infinite intelligence?? Just tapping and becoming it?? Because we are limitless right?? Can we have the ability to know all insights infinitely also?? I don't know but my only support to this question is i am also GOD.. i am limitless.. i have infinite intelligence.. if person is cannot do that, we are limited .. in a way that the only way to see or learn different insights is to read or watch the other insight.. right? We are limited to that... 

how come that we are limitless, if in that case we cannot do that???? 

If yoga and psychedelics cannot also do that.. what is the sense? It is only limited.. how can we say that we are beyond mind.. if that question cannot be done? Or becomeeeee

Edited by John Iverson

@John Iverson See my response. Don't freak out.

Infinite Intelligence is infinite computing power, not infinite memory.

The only true way out Resistance is going into it because any way out of it is staying in it.

32 minutes ago, Torkys said:

@John Iverson See my response. Don't freak out.

Infinite Intelligence is infinite computing power, not infinite memory.

What? Can you elaborate further???? please 

@John Iverson That's a good question. I'd say it's far more intelligent than knowledge. Infinitely farther. It's so intelligent it can't even be put into words or understood with the mind the way that books and such can be understood. Knowledge that can be shared is just a small fraction that only points in the direction to infinite intelligence.

1 hour ago, John Iverson said:

Is it possible that i know every insights of every person lived in the history of humanity and lived from this present moment until the end of this universe? By becoming infinite intelligence?? Just tapping and becoming it?? Because we are limitless right?? Can we have the ability to know all insights infinitely also??

You are correct, but modern teachers talk about the politically correct version of enlightenment. Nobody wants to waste time and energy in unnecessary discussions.

21 minutes ago, cetus56 said:

@John Iverson That's a good question. I'd say it's far more intelligent than knowledge. Infinitely farther. It's so intelligent that it can't even be put into words or understood with the mind the way that books and such can be understood. Knowledge that can be shared is just a small fraction that only point in the direction of infinite intelligence.

I see this, but if informations, knowledge, or anything in particular if we are beyond that, can we do something like, we know all even we don't study a thing? Not being a lazy, but given a chance to do psychedelics and yoga ofcourse it is kind of work that we can do to tap infinite intelligence to tap also knowledge that is in particular to the whole infinity, can we know it all? Even insights of every human in this present times, in the past and in the future? 

You said it is a small fraction.. of intelligence. So can we do it?? If we cannot.. how come that we are limitless??? If we cannot do that.. if we cannot do that there.. it is a limit .. how can we say we are GOD.. if we cannot do that? 

i forgot the terminology for this.. but Leo Said.. Inifnite intelligence is more advance it can see inifnite possibilities.. given that it has intelligence in every creation to the universe in reality.. and we came into oness, how come that we must read books to see what the other people see? You get me?

4 hours ago, John Iverson said:

Even we don't read anything is it posible to have knowledge?? Or we can know everything, we can know even every infinite information and knowledge have in the universe and other universe and the infinite information and knowledge in the book future and past inventions we can know it without reading or studying or conducting research??

The book 'Power Vs. Force' is about this subject - yes it is possible through something called Kinesiology (you can research it yourself) but not everyone is capable of it and there are some caveats. Basically however all information is essentially recorded in the infinite field of consciousness and is accessible. Muscle testing through Kinesiology allows for a simple 'Yes/No' response to almost any question about anything and is verifiable through collaborative or group testing. 

This has profound implications for spiritual research and differentiating truth from falsehood. 

https://www.amazon.com.au/Power-vs-Force-Determinants-Behavior-ebook/dp/B00EJBABS2

Edited by Arman

12 minutes ago, Prabhaker said:

You are correct, but modern teachers talk about the politically correct version of enlightenment. Nobody wants to waste time and energy in unnecessary discussions.

What do you mean? What is politically correct , what are  the unnecessary discussions that are just waste of time and energy 

3 minutes ago, John Iverson said:

what are  the unnecessary discussions that are just waste of time and energy 

What good it will do if a enlightened master start teaching about fruits of enlightenment and all the psychic powers you can achieve, and starts demonstrating them ? He will attract wrong people. Buddha talked about nothingness because we are greedy and our greed and lust for power will become a hindrance on the path. He is interested in your transformation.

24 minutes ago, Prabhaker said:

What good it will do if a enlightened master start teaching about fruits of enlightenment and all the psychic powers you can achieve, and starts demonstrating them ? He will attract wrong people. Buddha talked about nothingness because we are greedy and our greed and lust for power will become a hindrance on the path. He is interested in your transformation.

Um? I get it.. but how this is connected to my question?? ?

@John Iverson I don't intend to offend you - I think that your curiosity is priceless.
What I intend to say though is that you are probably asking a question that is way out of your league for now.
I'm having trouble grasping what exactly is intelligence, not to mention infinite intelligence.

The only answer one could say is: try and see for yourself.

Bearing with the conditioned in gentleness, fording the river with resolution, not neglecting what is distant, not regarding one's companions; thus one may manage to walk in the middle. H11L2

@John Iverson You can get it, as far as exactly what you’re needing / wanting to know, but relative to where you’re at / relative to your life, now, by meditating with a pen & paper ready at your side. Imagine reading a book to little kids. You’re not gonna be a dick and skip right to the end and ruin the adventure. I don’t feel Infinite Intelligence is dickish in this manor, it just loves you too much - love’s the adventure that is John Iverson. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@John Iverson Infinite Intelligence can only work with your personal experience and knowledge no matter how miraculous the answers you get may seem to you. I haven't experienced accessing other people's minds with intuition - which is just a limited version of Infinite Intelligence (develop your intuition until you get the real thing) - but they have to be first in your mind before Infinite Intelligence can work with it.

On 7/22/2018 at 10:19 PM, tsuki said:

@John Iverson I don't intend to offend you - I think that your curiosity is priceless.
What I intend to say though is that you are probably asking a question that is way out of your league for now.
I'm having trouble grasping what exactly is intelligence, not to mention infinite intelligence.

The only answer one could say is: try and see for yourself.

Ofcourse i know that, but you are not getting me, look.. if we cannot do that what is the sense of saying we are limitless.. if meditation , yoga cannot do that.. so those things is a waste of time.. if you are saying see it and try for myself, what's the point... imean i am questioning it for the people who is more advance than me.. they are first in this forum.. I don't know what is my rank here if what number i am here haha but can you get me? I am not saying that i want to stop haha

On 7/22/2018 at 11:14 PM, Torkys said:

@John Iverson Infinite Intelligence can only work with your personal experience and knowledge no matter how miraculous the answers you get may seem to you. I haven't experienced accessing other people's minds with intuition - which is just a limited version of Infinite Intelligence (develop your intuition until you get the real thing) - but they have to be first in your mind before Infinite Intelligence can work with it.

It's true tho.. because mind also have a desire.. my desire is the answer that we can..l because since day one i want to be limitless in a way that beyond human i can know everything from little to infinite, from i know every knowledge and infos without studying and reading every book and watch everything in the internet or dvd's etc.. to blue print of the world.. and anything about this world.. that imean.. if i decided to be a scientist i can show them how something works.. because i know it not having a research..  it is in me.. i am also that so how come i cannot know that thing.. infinitely right..every human in this world is me, so it must be i am inifnitely ahead