crushangel

Experiences with astral projection?

12 posts in this topic

I am fascinated with astral projection. I am wondering if anyone here has experienced it?

I've been having astral projection experiences since I was 13. I had a few when I was very small too, but I didn't identify them as such until much later. I just thought paranormal things were happening to me. 

If you’re interested in developing Emotional Mastery and feeling more comfortable in your own skin, click the link below to register for my FREE Emotional Mastery Webinar…

Emotionalmastery.org

It's been a mixed bag of things. Overall, I am glad that I can do it. There's just so much potential for exploration and travel, that I don't mind that scary things happen from time to time.

I have encountered negative entities before, including dopplegangers.

Once, when I was living with my boyfriend in high school, I decided to take a nap while he was at work. And I woke up with sleep paralysis. So, I sat up after I snapped out of (or thought I had snapped out of) sleep paralysis. But I was actually unconsciously in an astral projection experience, which all seem very real.

Then, my boyfriend came in the room to let me know that they had let him off of work early. And he sat next to me on the bed, and we were having a conversation. But as we were talking, I noticed he was acting strangely. His personality and mannerisms were different. But I brushed it off, and I decided to go back to sleep. So, laid back down and as soon as my head him the pillow, he jumped on my back and started biting my shoulder as hard as he could. And it hurt.Then, I snapped out of it and I was in the same spot, only no one was around and light was off.

Then, once a few years back, I fell asleep on the couch and woke up to someone unlocking the door. It was my mother. She said that she had just gotten off of work, in a very casual way. But I realized immediately this was off. My mom doesn't live with me, and she doesn't work in the middle of the night. So, as soon as I realized this, "my mother" floated sidelong into the room adjacent to where I'd fallen asleep, all the while keeping eye contact.

So, I got up and walked over to the opening of the door she floated in to. At the door, was a doppleganger of my daughter who was about 3 at the time. This doppleganger wasn't scary. I almost feel like she may have been a protective force. So, I stood next to "my daughter" and looked into the room which had a couch in it. And on the couch sat a doppleganger of my mother, my father, my sister, and my husband. And they were all looking at me with deadness in their eyes and were lethargically beckoning me toward them. So, I turned around and went back to the couch, and lay back down where I had fallen asleep in the first place.

I've also had invisible forces pull me out of bed. And I encountered a man made entirely out of long black braided screws. 

But I've also levitated and explored the inside of my house and the area around my house. I've traveled to other locations and met interesting people. 

So, even thought occasionally I've encountered negative entities, it's been worth it for me. 

If you’re interested in developing Emotional Mastery and feeling more comfortable in your own skin, click the link below to register for my FREE Emotional Mastery Webinar…

Emotionalmastery.org

Thank you for your response @Emerald.

I often experience sleep paralysis. I am very sick with chronic fatigue syndrome and if noone is around to help me wake up it can take me up to 5 hours to wake up. During these episodes I will see and hear different things. I will 'dream' that I get up and walk around my house. Many times I will think I have woken up from sleep paralysis and have some strange experiences but I have actually not woken up at all. Would these experiences be astral projection? I always thought of astral projection as being able to go anywhere in the world. I have never left my house during these epidoes. A long time ago I had a 'dream' that I was being pulled out of bed and woke up on the floor. Would this be astral projection? 

Thank you for sharing your experiences.

@crushangel Yes. Those are astral projection experiences. It can be difficult to leave your house. But definitely try to. I once jumped into my front door. And everything went gray, and I decided that doing so would bring me wherever I wanted. So, I tried to go to Paris (for no other reason than it was the first thing I thought of). I ended up in the middle of a pedestrian walkway. Then I went walking around in that location, and saw a lot of cool things. I even met up with a few different people and had a conversation. That's the furthest I've ever consciously projected to.

Most of the time I have trouble leaving my house. But occasionally I can make it out to the neighborhood and walk around. Once I make it that far away from my bed, it becomes a lot easier to sustain the experience. 

Emotionalmastery.org

I can't believe I have done astral projection without even realising it. When you went to Paris during astral projection how were you dressed? Were you wearing what you wore to bed? This is a strange question lol. Were you talking to the people in English? Very interesting.

I once had a 'dream' where I got up and checked the mail. When I really got up I knew exactly  mail we had because of the 'dream.' I thought it was a premonition but maybe it was astral travel.

One of the reasons astral travel interests me is because I am unwell with many symptoms and I want to know what it feels like to be free of my sick physical body.

Do you have any fear about astral projection? My main fears are not being able to get back in my body and coming across evil entities. Have you always been able to get back into your body when you have wanted to?

I had several.
But the thing to know is that you shouldn't fear anything...
astral projections are a type of dreams.
It doesn't mean they aren't real... but I seriously doubt that there's an astral body leaving your real body, although this could be possible too.
For me it's an instant consciousness switch, like from being awake to directly switching to the astral.
And I still remember vividly my first astral projection , how I woke up from a nightmare with my body vibrating , and my ears buzzing , like someone put a tuning fork into my head, I knew it was the symptoms of an imminent astral travel at the time , so I let it go...
And then I just instantly found myself floating over my bed...
there wasn't even a gap , like falling asleep...
I remember floating on the side , watching my hands , it was like my body was made of stardust , smoke with little points of light, then I started drifting outside my house , everything was white , and I started hearing music and it was beautiful.

some other times , I just wake up from sleep , and notice that I am seeing my ceiling just a few inches away, it's like a zoom .
Even tonight I had a weird experience... I experienced a no point of view astral travel , but I don't know how to explain it...
it wasn't like everyday camera point of view type... it was more like I was nothing , and stuff just happens while "nothing" sees it , it was a little bit weird.

the thing that I found really weird with astral projection is that if you haven't had one , and want to make one , you really need to want it bad.
There was a time when I wanted it to happen so bad that I started having the symptoms ... first while dreaming :
I wake up from the dreams with a high pitch sound in my head (but at the time I didn't know what it was , and why I was hearing that ... even started worrying ... I started lacking sleep because of this,because I just woke up each time I hear this high pitch sound) .
Then , the body started vibrating some times...

For me , I don't need the sleep paralysis, really... I just have my body vibrating and tingling while hearing high pitches sounds.
And that's what crazy... proof that intentions are really powerful on your body.
Today , I don't specially want another astral projection , even though I know I have a lot to learn about it ... So the symptoms just stopped.
like that.simply .

Edited by Hamilcar

3 hours ago, crushangel said:

I can't believe I have done astral projection without even realising it. When you went to Paris during astral projection how were you dressed? Were you wearing what you wore to bed? This is a strange question lol. Were you talking to the people in English? Very interesting.

I once had a 'dream' where I got up and checked the mail. When I really got up I knew exactly  mail we had because of the 'dream.' I thought it was a premonition but maybe it was astral travel.

One of the reasons astral travel interests me is because I am unwell with many symptoms and I want to know what it feels like to be free of my sick physical body.

Do you have any fear about astral projection? My main fears are not being able to get back in my body and coming across evil entities. Have you always been able to get back into your body when you have wanted to?

Oh, I should have mentioned that I'm not sure if I actually ended up in Paris. That's just where I intended to go. I ended up on a pedestrian walkway, which emerged from the gray of the inside of the door that I jumped into. And on that walkway I materialized right up in the girls' faces who were conversing on a bench. They didn't see me, and it was too close for comfort. So, I walked down this road which lead to a bridge that sat near a river, where there was a mountain-like structure that reminded me of something that you'd see in a place like Arizona or New Mexico. It was made out of redish-orangish rock. 

But I didn't pay any attention to what I was wearing. I was more focused on seeing if the scene had consistency. So, I walked down that road a bit. And I came back, and the scene stayed consistent. It was still the same place I had just come from. But I met up with these three people, one of which is a well-known spiritual teacher. We were on that road and conversing together about some kind of plan. But the funny thing is, I can't really remember what we were talking about; just the general vibe of it. 

But I've never had any issue with getting back to my body. I've had the opposite issue, where I can't sustain the experience. So, staying out for any extended period of time is highly unlikely. Probably the longest experiences I've had with Astral Projection have lasted less that 30 minutes. But mostly I can only sustain it for a minute or two. So, I wouldn't worry too much about that.

But entities can be an issue because they're scary. So, I don't experience them very much anymore because I've done a lot of inner work. At least I believe that's why I don't experience them as much as I used to. 

Edited by Emerald

Emotionalmastery.org

4 hours ago, Emerald said:

But entities can be an issue because they're scary. So, I don't experience them very much anymore because I've done a lot of inner work. At least I believe that's why I don't experience them as much as I used to. 

When you become more conscious of your nature you begin to heal. You become whole again. Fragments of the ego starts to fade away and your light shines brighter. The Darkness tries to scare you all the time. But The Light has never seen the dark <3

Transcendence 

Yes i went out got attacked by white flying animal that merged with me then everything shooked and i woke up :)

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.