Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Puppet Master

What is the biggest Mindfuck?

13 posts in this topic

What is the biggest mindfuck that you've experienced so far in your journey?

For me it was when i became aware that i was not the one moving my body, I'm simply witnessing my fingers typing this on a keyboard and there's absolutely nothing i can do about it.

Yeah that’s mindfuck! 

What’s even more mindfuck is that you CAN mobe your body however you want :) 

I'm not sure if it was like that, but on a few occasions, while being on psychedelics or on a meditative state or both, i could literally feel, how "the other one" took over.

On time when i was hanging out with a few friends, and one friend asked me a question, "the other one" answered for me. And that answer was on point.

Amazing experience.

I believe this is out of "A brief history of time".  

If you take a piece of paper and draw a dot (labelled "point A"), and a second dot (labelled "Point B", 10 mm apart. 

Then you take a pencil and try to draw a line connecting the two dots.  

As you are half way between the dots you have 5 mm to go.  As you get 3/4 the way to "point B", you have 2.5 mm to go.  As you get 90% the way to "point B", you have 1 mm to go.  As you get 99.9% the way to "point B", you have 0.1 mm to go.  As you get 99.99999999% the way to "point B", you have 0.0000001mm to go.  As you get 99.999999999999999999% the way to "point B", you have 0.0000000000000000001mm to go. And so on.  

Given the the distance between "point A" and "point B" can be divided infinitely, how is it possible that you can ever get your pencil to "point B"?  Or for that matter, walk to the store, etc.  

Travel of distance appears impossible given the distance between to points can always be divided (asymptote).  

This draw I tried to recreate the most mindfuck experience I had.

I was the form of life draw as a human being, but GIANT, as big as the whole universe, trying to hold nothingness ( draw as the line cracked and entering my body ) and I realize I was this "NOTHING" and if I could cease this explosion of nothingness I would disappear as I am this nothingness, and I was crying all the time, felling my tears as feeling of "I AM SORRY, I dont want to disappear right now and because of that, you must still exists and I know that this hurts you"

IMG_20180721_062731.jpg

Having my head spinning around about three times. This is possible when you enter another dimension of reality.

"What is the biggest Mindfuck?" there is no answer to that, because different people hold beliefs differently, so for different people the biggest mindfuck will be different

Everything is Self (like in a dream, someone talking to "you" is really just you talking to yourself... even though you don't know what they're gonna say next)

Self exists eternally (transcending time and space)

“Curiosity killed the cat.”