Arkandeus

male and female energy dynamics

14 posts in this topic

so I will share my latest findings on the synergy between male energy and female energy,

especially in how the two meet and how the two expand together

straight down to it we have a penis and a vagina, 

how does a man attract a woman and how does a woman attract a man

a common convention and belied in todays sexual culture is that

a man gets erect, and he fills up a woman so to say during intercourse

this is wrong, in my opinion

it is indeed so that a man penetrates a woman, and leaves the woman with his penis inside her, but this convention will have us believe that a woman is not whole, that he has space inbetween her legs, this might be an unconscious belief in many, I used to have it I guess

a woman is already whole, and so is a man

no cell can merge with another cell if it is damaged, a cell merges with another cell if it both are whole (this is pure intuition on the cell talk and if I get called out on this I'll take it)

a woman being hole, a man being whole, they are both attracted to each other, now what happens next?

the man gets an erection, its hard, its energetic its powerful

a man does not walk around with an erection, and when he wakes up with an erection he does so because somewhere he is looking and desiring women in his mind, consciously or subconsciously

so this where a lot of guys have to put their egos down if they want to follow me here, an erection is a co-creation between a man and a woman

attraction between a man and a woman creates this space, an erection is powerful, its like condensed space, the condensed attraction co-creation

this would mean that an erection is not entirely a man's, it is but not entirely, and this is where the ego is put down a this is where a woman is not being filled up

a man penetrates a woman and shares this space and energy with her, that she co-created as well

now how does that work when you can't get it up for a woman and you find yourself jerking it off to other woman in your mind to get an erection going? the woman in front of you did not awake your erection right?

now this never happened to me but I will adress it, this is by default a unconscious relationship to begin with, but even here a woman is  a receiver of energy, and beyond the ego the woman you have in front of you represents the entirety of all female energy as you know, she is every woman you know,so even if you think about another woman, she is that woman, she is female energy, they are both one female energy,  this is energetics beyond ego

so details aside during sex this co-creation of attraction energy, the man receives this energy created by both, awakens this energy physically, literally brings this electricity of love attraction into physical space, and shares the physical manifestation of that energy with his woman

the woman is not filled up, she is penetrated, widened, stretched, perforated, new space is created inside her, through her man she experiences the physical manifestation of the love attraction energy co-created by the both of them, she receives this space that is hers as well

sometimes, this new co-created space evolves into a full belly with not only new space but new life

moral of this whole thing, if we want to find love we have to understand that we are already whole, we stop looking for love, as that is the understanding of being whole, and love finds us

there's nothing to gain inside someone else, we are amazing as we are on our own, when we realize that, the world will reflect this wholeness, the reflection being a partner that is whole as well! you're both whole together and even more!

so the very act of looking for romantic love is contrary to romantic love, let things flow, if you look you're convinced you're not whole,if you're whole you dont look, you just be

its tricky, like a divine illusion, so to find love we have to give up on love?hmm no

just realizing that if you want someone else to love and live with you, you have to love and live with yourself, you are the divine mirror!you are that someone else

Stellars interact with Terrans from ÓB (Earth’s Low Orbit).!

You have to level up your ideas about man and female if you want long term success with women. This sound more lile a erotic novel than the dynamics between energies. Sorry man :) 

@Arkandeus I think you need to take "a man gets erect, and he fills up a woman so to say during intercourse" a lot more literally than ideologically lol.

2 hours ago, cirkussmile said:

This sound more lile a erotic novel than the dynamics between energies.

This.

Also, in reality the male/female energies are a lot more dynamic than you could ever possibly articulate and it kind of kills it when you try lol. This is definitely one of those things you have to experience and can't really be summed up into a paragraph. 

Memento Mori

Man and women are different. But we are still like 80% the same. We are all human after all. 

The whole gender dynamics thing can be as never ending as you want to make it....

Don't be like some confederate soldier or some SS stormtrooper: The War is never over!!! It has never stopped!!!

At some point it's better to start focusing on personalitys and characters then gender differences. The broader human dynamics. That is where you need to find the connection. I think/my experience.

Edited by SFRL

16 hours ago, Arkandeus said:

so I will share my latest findings on the synergy between male energy and female energy,

especially in how the two meet and how the two expand together

straight down to it we have a penis and a vagina, 

how does a man attract a woman and how does a woman attract a man

a common convention and belied in todays sexual culture is that

this is wrong, in my opinion

it is indeed so that a man penetrates a woman, and leaves the woman with his penis inside her, but this convention will have us believe that a woman is not whole, that he has space inbetween her legs, this might be an unconscious belief in many, I used to have it I guess

a woman is already whole, and so is a man

no cell can merge with another cell if it is damaged, a cell merges with another cell if it both are whole (this is pure intuition on the cell talk and if I get called out on this I'll take it)

a woman being hole, a man being whole, they are both attracted to each other, now what happens next?

the man gets an erection, its hard, its energetic its powerful

a man does not walk around with an erection, and when he wakes up with an erection he does so because somewhere he is looking and desiring women in his mind, consciously or subconsciously

so this where a lot of guys have to put their egos down if they want to follow me here, an erection is a co-creation between a man and a woman

attraction between a man and a woman creates this space, an erection is powerful, its like condensed space, the condensed attraction co-creation

this would mean that an erection is not entirely a man's, it is but not entirely, and this is where the ego is put down a this is where a woman is not being filled up

a man penetrates a woman and shares this space and energy with her, that she co-created as well

now how does that work when you can't get it up for a woman and you find yourself jerking it off to other woman in your mind to get an erection going? the woman in front of you did not awake your erection right?

now this never happened to me but I will adress it, this is by default a unconscious relationship to begin with, but even here a woman is  a receiver of energy, and beyond the ego the woman you have in front of you represents the entirety of all female energy as you know, she is every woman you know,so even if you think about another woman, she is that woman, she is female energy, they are both one female energy,  this is energetics beyond ego

so details aside during sex this co-creation of attraction energy, the man receives this energy created by both, awakens this energy physically, literally brings this electricity of love attraction into physical space, and shares the physical manifestation of that energy with his woman

the woman is not filled up, she is penetrated, widened, stretched, perforated, new space is created inside her, through her man she experiences the physical manifestation of the love attraction energy co-created by the both of them, she receives this space that is hers as well

sometimes, this new co-created space evolves into a full belly with not only new space but new life

moral of this whole thing, if we want to find love we have to understand that we are already whole, we stop looking for love, as that is the understanding of being whole, and love finds us

there's nothing to gain inside someone else, we are amazing as we are on our own, when we realize that, the world will reflect this wholeness, the reflection being a partner that is whole as well! you're both whole together and even more!

so the very act of looking for romantic love is contrary to romantic love, let things flow, if you look you're convinced you're not whole,if you're whole you dont look, you just be

its tricky, like a divine illusion, so to find love we have to give up on love?hmm no

just realizing that if you want someone else to love and live with you, you have to love and live with yourself, you are the divine mirror!you are that someone else

I am sorry but am I the only one who thinks I was lost midway as I read this post.

In Chinese philosophy, yin and yang lit. "dark-bright") describes how seemingly opposite or contrary forces may actually be complementary, interconnected, and interdependent in the natural world, and how they may give rise to each other as they interrelate to one another. So when a man and a woman come together and have penetrative sex, they unite in harmony symbolizing the age-old concept of "opposite attract".

1 hour ago, sargam said:

I am sorry but am I the only one who thinks I was lost midway as I read this post.

In Chinese philosophy, yin and yang lit. "dark-bright") describes how seemingly opposite or contrary forces may actually be complementary, interconnected, and interdependent in the natural world, and how they may give rise to each other as they interrelate to one another. So when a man and a woman come together and have penetrative sex, they unite in harmony symbolizing the age-old concept of "opposite attract".

simply put what I share is the opposite of that

a man and a woman come together for sacred love when both realize they are completely whole as they are

the well being, the knowing that you are complete right now as you are, without anyone , is the truth of love reflected in the divine mirror that is life

a woman reflects the wholeness of a man and a man reflects the wholeness of a woman, or it could be a woman reflecting the wholeness of a woman, works with same gender relationships

in my opinion love is literally about creation

the energy of love of emotions, comes into physical shape through a mans erection and in to physical shape for a woman by the new space that she experiences when she is penetrated

she could be penetrated by a finger if its about lesbian sex, its not only about a man's sexual organ

both genders, experience through sex the transmutation of love energy into physical space

that in my opinion is the truth of life

love upholds reality,and it is through love that we create what we want, and love is a co-creation

Stellars interact with Terrans from ÓB (Earth’s Low Orbit).!

@Arkandeus love upholds reality,and:) it is through love that we create what we want, and love is a co-creation:):x

1 hour ago, Arkandeus said:

simply put what I share is the opposite of that

a man and a woman come together for sacred love when both realize they are completely whole as they are

@Arkandeus No, you're not. Let me explain.

537282780-612x612.jpg

As it is present in the icon, the yin contains the yang and yang contains the yin. You are showing this connection in your post.
A popular belief is that yin and yang cause, or complement one another. That one cannot exist without the other because there would be no point of reference to distinguish something. That yang is yang because there is yin.

That is true, but there is another, deeper level that you have expressed in terms of male and female energy.
There is a way in which yang can be seen as yin and vice versa. That is because yang contains yin and yin contains yang. They are identical to each other.
It is symbolized by the contrasting dots in the symbol.

It is often said that a man has the initiative in a relationship. That he is supposed to lead and decide and a woman is supposed to listen.
That a man is a man because he can express himself with a woman as a material. That a man can mold the woman into whatever is necessary for the relationship. That is only partially correct, because it is disrespectful to the woman. Yin is submission, but submission is a strength equally great to dominance. To dominate another is to submit to yourself. To submit to another is to dominate yourself.

A woman has the strength of rejection, or selective submission.
If a man is the seed, a woman is the earth. The earth has to be hospitable in order for seed to grow. 
It is by far the most visible in the act of courtship. Nothing is more humiliating to a fully yang man than rejection by a woman.
Relationship is like a dance. Someone needs to lead in order for dance to occur.
But leading has to be wise. The leader may only place his foot, where his partner is absent.
The leader may only lead in the direction that will let his partner keep her balance.

A painter needs a canvas in order to paint.
A painter may see himself as yang, and see the canvas as yin.
Any good painter knows that he does not know exactly how the painting will turn out once he's finished.
In the process of painting, he uses the randomness of his technique to give the character to the painting.
In doing so, he learns about himself - by observing his mistakes and imperfections of his own style.
In this sense, the roles of the canvas and the painter are reversed.
From the point of view of the canvas, the painter is the material in which it creates the technique.
In this sense, the canvas is yang, and the painter is yin.
Yin and yang are identical and whole.

One may say that yin has power over yang, but that would be a mistake in the same way in which one can say that yang has power over yin.
Yin and yang coexist, because they are identical through the shift in perspective.

Bearing with the conditioned in gentleness, fording the river with resolution, not neglecting what is distant, not regarding one's companions; thus one may manage to walk in the middle. H11L2

Yin and Yang are two polar subtle energies that make up every living and non-living system. So, as human beings, we have a unique ratio of Yin and Yang that constitutes our pre-conditioned personality. So, we are whole as we are, because we are a complete system. We need no one else to be a complete system.

But during intercourse, a brand new system is born between two whole people which necessitates its own Yin and Yang interplay. So, during intercourse there are two whole systems functioning within one whole system that encompasses them both. This is similar to how our heart is its own system, but it also works as a part within a greater system which is the body. Or how atoms are a system in and of themselves, but they bond together to create different types of molecules which are also systems.

And (speaking heteronormatively) in the system of intercourse, the Yang aspects of the man will connect with the Yin aspects of the woman. AND the Yin aspects of the man will connect with the Yang aspects of the woman. This will make the system whole and unique to them. And it may produce yet another new system in the form of a new child who is also a mixture of Yin and Yang as well.

Now, it is more likely that the man will have more Yang than Yin and that the woman will have more Yin than Yang. This is what's most common. But there are plenty of exceptions. 

And (speaking heteronomatively again) there is basically a circle that's created between the man and the woman. A man penetrates the woman's body (and heart if the chemistry is right) and the woman penetrates the man's mind (and heart if the chemistry is right). And there is basically a flow of erotic and life-giving energy that moves in that circular path created between the two. 

If you’re interested in developing Emotional Mastery and feeling more comfortable in your own skin, click the link below to register for my FREE Emotional Mastery Webinar…

Emotionalmastery.org

@Emerald Is there a difference between our understanding of yin and yang?
You seem to be saying that people have both energies, and I'm saying that there is one energy that can be seen as yin or yang.
A perception of this energy (as a perspective) is what constitutes a person/identity.
Wouldn't it be a form of ignorance to mistakenly take this universal energy as fragmented into two?

(I'm not using the word ignorance in a condemning way)

Bearing with the conditioned in gentleness, fording the river with resolution, not neglecting what is distant, not regarding one's companions; thus one may manage to walk in the middle. H11L2

I like your responses tzuki and emerald.

Concepts makes misunderstanding 

35 minutes ago, tsuki said:

@Emerald Is there a difference between our understanding of yin and yang?
You seem to be saying that people have both energies, and I'm saying that there is one energy that can be seen as yin or yang.
A perception of this energy (as a perspective) is what constitutes a person/identity.
Wouldn't it be a form of ignorance to mistakenly take this universal energy as fragmented into two?

(I'm not using the word ignorance in a condemning way)

At the ultimate level, all is one thing. But there is a duality that can be noted within that one thing. So, there are two polar subtle energies of Yin and Yang that ebb and flow in all living and non-living systems. They are like the code that programs reality. But at the end of the day, they are one and the same, as they are the fodder of Maya. This is why Shiva and Shakti are depicted in the Yab Yum position in eternal intercourse with one another. They are never separate. 

Edited by Emerald

If you’re interested in developing Emotional Mastery and feeling more comfortable in your own skin, click the link below to register for my FREE Emotional Mastery Webinar…

Emotionalmastery.org

16 minutes ago, cirkussmile said:

I like your responses tzuki and emerald.

Concepts makes misunderstanding 

Thank you. :)

Emotionalmastery.org

1 hour ago, Emerald said:

But there is a duality that can be noted within that one thing.

@Emerald You are right, of course.

1 hour ago, cirkussmile said:

I like your responses tsuki and emerald.

Thank you @cirkussmile .