Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
John Iverson

How real is the Dark Web? Is it just a delusion? Or it is a part of reality?

14 posts in this topic

how real  it is if you go in every place there? Is it just a bulshit of some youtuber or some individual that they exaggerate things..?? How true for example records of the government you will find there? Isn't it ,they are just gossiping??? Or delusion? Or nothing is true or fact there? Using fake Passport is there people who is traveling now that has fake passport? Free from prison cell traveling here and there..?? 

1 hour ago, John Iverson said:

how real  it is if you go in every place there? Is it just a bulshit of some youtuber or some individual that they exaggerate things..?? How true for example records of the government you will find there? Isn't it ,they are just gossiping??? Or delusion? Or nothing is true or fact there? Using fake Passport is there people who is traveling now that has fake passport? Free from prison cell traveling here and there..?? 

Only one way to know.

Ok, I have been there, and its real, passports, drugs, assassination lists, sex dolls, all the weird shit you can think....

It will not jump in front of you, you kinda need to know what are you doing.

its like enlightenment backwards, you have to look deep in shit to find something that will change your life for good...

I can say Im never coming back..

7 hours ago, Lucas Lousada said:

Ok, I have been there, and its real, passports, drugs, assassination lists, sex dolls, all the weird shit you can think....

It will not jump in front of you, you kinda need to know what are you doing.

its like enlightenment backwards, you have to look deep in shit to find something that will change your life for good...

I can say Im never coming back..

Did you buy stuff in dark web?? Or are you part of a dark web? Because whenever i watch videos in youtube i am wondering if that is real or it is just delusions and full of scams, and if for example i buy a fake passport in the dark web i will be arrested because the quality of that passport can be identified by the airport easily.. as easy as 123... that is scam or something..

and the people in the dark web is mentally ill? Or dark web is also part of reality that is more broaaaaad! That it is more authentic and not filtered??? 

So if i buy for example stuffs in the dark web like passport when i fly to US i will not be arrested?? It is legit?? 

What is dark web really? It is fund by the government or something??

how true is the government information in the dark web?? 

I don't know really what is going on there

7 hours ago, Rinne said:

Only one way to know.

What do you mean? The only thing i could know is to experience it? And visit it? And buy stuffs there? What???

english is number 1 primary language in the Philippines it is not our language it is sad,.. Filipinos is Fluent to english rather than Tagalog since birth majority of Filipinos here families speak and teach their child english, and become their nature.... hayyy 

I seen things....terrible things on the dark web and have been struggling to regain my faith in humanity. There are some truly disturbed members of our race. It only solidifies the reasoning why spiritual development and self actualization is so vital for humanity.

If you find the right person they can sell you real passports but should be expensive.

I never DIG that deep in the dark web, I barely scratched the surface.

Usually people go illegal inside a country ( mostly as studants or even tourists ) and THEN buy an illegal passport / document

That they use to work on not-that-much-restric-jobs like cleaners / kitchens / delivery etc

you will never see a CEO using an illegal document and building a carrer

Those fake documents are easily spotted when checked and just gives the person a false perception of security.

about all the other things you can buy in the dark web.

I prefer to have NO PROFF if they are fake or real as I believe its pretty real cause human being sucks

13 minutes ago, Lucas Lousada said:

If you find the right person they can sell you real passports but should be expensive.

I never DIG that deep in the dark web, I barely scratched the surface.

Usually people go illegal inside a country ( mostly as studants or even tourists ) and THEN buy an illegal passport / document

That they use to work on not-that-much-restric-jobs like cleaners / kitchens / delivery etc

you will never see a CEO using an illegal document and building a carrer

Those fake documents are easily spotted when checked and just gives the person a false perception of security.

about all the other things you can buy in the dark web.

I prefer to have NO PROFF if they are fake or real as I believe its pretty real cause human being sucks

In what degree that passport is real? It is real at the same time illegal?? 

Yes i heard in the news that some refugees buy passport and they are successful to go places...

37 minutes ago, abundance said:

I seen things....terrible things on the dark web and have been struggling to regain my faith in humanity. There are some truly disturbed members of our race. It only solidifies the reasoning why spiritual development and self actualization is so vital for humanity.

It like the skeleton in the closet haha, what terrible things you've seen in the dark web? 

You heard alot, go SEE for yourself, the way you're asking question like a lazy ass don't have the ball to find what you want to know.

Whatever happens..
The Truth will free my soul

"The deep web,[1] invisible web,[2] or hidden web[3] are parts of the World Wide Web whose contents are not indexed by standard web search engines for any reason.[4] The opposite term to the deep web is the surface web, which is accessible to anyone using the Internet." - wikipedia

Dark Web is absolutely real. It's not government owned, its the same shady stuff humans have been doing for centuries but on the internet with digital security to protect identity. People do sell stuff like drugs, fake passports, or otherwise very illegal stuff... hitman, you name it. It's not really an organization as it is more than just people getting together to do unconventional discussions or business. However, there are websites that are only found with deep web access and that would be an organization, for example like Silk Road. 

You can look a lot of this stuff up, but yeah it's real. If you were motivated enough, you could probably buy a legit looking Passport, from a competent person.

It's more real than you think, everything is legit. But be careful to not fall in ego trap because It might be attractive for It. I would say that's one of lowest enrgy environments you could find, but some people fall for shiny things and exciting offers. Talking more about ordering products, services. About politics, It's also really legit, because many people try to flood real information, but It's super dangerous to spread in regular internet because deepweb is pretty much anonymus. There is also way darker side, but I don't feel like exploring that, no thanks - disbturbing afterthoughts.