Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Capital

Green compassion VS Blue compassion

4 posts in this topic

Blue people can act like a green people a lot of the time but there is a huge and saddle different between the two . Blue people can seem loving and kind and merciful but they act that way only because God told them to act that way not because they deeply want to act that way , don't confuse blue with other stages ! It's all about the place that the values are coming from .. from god who is sitting above the sky or from deep inside oneself ! 

We were taught to believe that Christians were the only ones who knew "true love". And all the non believers didn't know how to love.

It was one of the most painful things I have experienced in my life - when I noticed that my Christian family and friends were not loving people from the root. But that they were loving people with hidden motives unknown to themselves. 

12 hours ago, Brittany said:

We were taught to believe that Christians were the only ones who knew "true love". And all the non believers didn't know how to love.

It was one of the most painful things I have experienced in my life - when I noticed that my Christian family and friends were not loving people from the root. But that they were loving people with hidden motives unknown to themselves. 

Exactly !